Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Show us your Island Paradise pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Show us your Island Paradise pictures Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Vide
PostSubject: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 6:39 pm

Putting up this thread so that everyone can show off their Island Paradise pics. Show us your favorite sims having fun in the sun, on the beach, diving, or whatever else you can think of. Just keep it somewhat PG, because there are younger simmers on here. Smile

I only have a few pictures that I've taken today. Sent my mermaid family to the beach and they had to cross water to get there, so I guess I found a different way to transport toddlers.
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_mp2may8xmU1ratljio1_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_mp2may8xmU1ratljio2_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_mp2may8xmU1ratljio3_1280
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Featured Artist : Show us your Island Paradise pictures Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 6:46 pm

LOL Nice! Toddler with a mermaid O.o....
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 7:28 pm

the guy is matteo torres
. he a loser , criminal decoy man in the game.

the gals are - the babes on the beach household, i gave them all new skintone with a touch of some eyeshadow on hinna ,eyeline lip tint on rei, adn karlie some eyebrows and lipstickwith tint. sometime they looked good in the before makeover oddly enough.

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-8_zps1563afba[/URL]

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-2_zps29d8235f[/URL]

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-13_zps5903986c[/URL]
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-16_zpsc0f56a60[/URL]
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-17_zps36e49c9b[/URL]

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-18_zpsed4f8c58[/URL]
bathtub with glass wall on it , about time ! i wanted a tub and shower combined but really most were just so ibig or too fancy or something, i never did use one before for some reason or oher but this one is great. it on a houseboat. oh by the way the all in one bathroom was in the festival park too. wow my sim took a shower there lol.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 10:42 pm

Love the pics you guys have posted here!! Can't wait to see more!! I think I'm done with makeovers for now, just want to explore the beach a bit more and see what more I can get into to!!

**uh oh...I hear thunder outside!!!Shocked
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 10:54 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
LOL Nice! Toddler with a mermaid O.o....

It was kinda strange at first. I saw him going into the water with her and thought they were just going to catch a taxi boat, but he changed into his trunks. The next thing I knew, he started swimming with her. The funniest part was when they got to the beach. Both of them suddenly disappeared and ended up back at their house....strange.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 11:03 pm

third picture is what he   looks now due to  his makeover.
more pictures this is  matthew mango,i have switched his skintone to some ephemera skin , in his ea skin he was so buff cut. now every time i switch to a different skintone it not the same. how do i fix that ?mmm im not vety experienced with skintones for sure.

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-21_zps758ecbdd
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-23_zps5ac1c9ab

Last edited by mamx on October 24th 2013, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 12:00 am

I plan to take my vampire to the beach...this should be fun...if he reacts!!

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screen58

Here are some ingame shots from last night when I played for a bit.

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screen59

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screen60

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screen61

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screen62

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screen63

The female is Florita Hernandez, a game character that Ea populated in Isla. She has an interesting bio, was married has a child which I assume lives with her father because she is not in Florita's household. and I believe it said that she began an affair with her father in law, who is now her love interest and she is preggers Wow!!

She kept puking when I first started playing her and I thought they possibly had made her be seasick or ate something bad, not...she was pregnant!! Obviously Ea has a sense of humor!!

I'm going to try and add pics of her makeover and a pic of what she popped back to.

Last edited by cecesaun1 on June 28th 2013, 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 12:07 am

mamx...I did a makeover last night and when I went back into game, after saving her, she was back to her old self prior to makeover! The only thing that remained was the hair I put on her, the eyes, she had a different skin but not the one I put her in. I have NO idea why it did that...upsetting since I had put hours into her makeover.

This is her makeover
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screen64

This is what she popped back to
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screen65

And the above pictures are her before any type of changes.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 12:11 am

i usally hit the button to save my sim in cas then click on check mark to make it go back to game. i use mastercontroller too. mm that just so upsetting . boy she some beauty you turned her into wow.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 12:14 am

I know, I used mastercontroller also and do the same thing, save and then check mark to return to game. Very upsetting! I do like her makeover, thankies on the compliment of her. I am just dissappointed that I can't play her.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 12:26 am

well is she human? some kind of sims cant be changed or something?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 12:29 am

I'm just wondering if maybe she reverted to her former self because of the pregnancy...it's a thought. Did she have the baby in your game? If not, I'm also wondering if she might revert back to your makeover after she has the baby.

I did spot Florita's ex-husband and daughter while my mermaid family was at the beach. The ex-husband's name is Teodore Medina and her daughter's name is Palmira.Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-7_zps3895e9f1
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-9_zps667432fc
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-10_zpsc26f4766

The above pictures are what they looked like before I got my hands on them for a makeover. I did a quickie makeover of Gabrielle Arias because Teodore was very interested in her. They are actually relaxing on the bed, watching the cooking channel. humana
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-14_zps0b75ba3e
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-17_zpsddfdd06e

The last picture was after I moved them into a different house. Teodore immediately started flirting with Gabrielle. Both have rolled the want to go on a date. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 12:48 am

@mamx...she is human, but it could be the preggers thing, I will let her have her baby and see what happens past that. I will try to remember to post my results. I wonder though...I've never went to change a Sim mid preggers...maybe that is why I could not just right click her to CAS.

@Kat...I didn't think about that, like I mentioned, I will let her have her little burrito and see what happens past that.

Is that her ex hubby with the ball cap on? He is cute, if that is her daughter that is stange because she shows up as a child in my game. ???? I do LOVE the makeovers!!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 1:05 am

oh it like when a sim is doing something you can do certains thing like they are in middle of an action and you have to wait to finish that before doing stuff oh yesh.

watching ed the tv show on tv . wow that a good show. now gilmore girls on, i never did care for gilmore girls but did watch it . i didnt watch the ed show back then . why not it so good. it not a cop show or a murderous or horror or what ever show we have on. it really strange to see. so many show are tricked out but underneath it is a cop show of some kind ugh.
ah tv show was made by david letterman company . jared paleski was on gilmore girls oh. when he leave that show mm. anyhow ED was on tv 2000 - 2004.it not on dvd due to the music rights of music on it awww. same thing with dawson so they took the music off and it on dvd now. mmm. many show havee not been on dvd due to copyright cost of music and whatever else. awwww.
how depressing.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 2:32 am

Here's mine.

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 3:23 am

that sure look like fun dont it . boy this game gonna make people want to go on vacation i suppose. but if one dont like beaches in real life oh.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 3:48 am

That's it....one tiny itty bitty pic Eden... That is just wrong and it's called teasing! You are such a bad girl!asswhacklaughing
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 3:56 am

http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.ca/2013/06/colorful-male-mermaid-tail.html

well it happened wow that was fast huh everyone?

snorkling swimming getting spooked by zombies , brr, im playing matthew mango weeeee
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 4:14 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
That's it....one tiny itty bitty pic Eden... That is just wrong and it's called teasing! You are such a bad girl!asswhacklaughing
I know, I know. I just got this EP installed this evening and I've been busy moving all my simmies over. I put Cade in this new house I like -- Modern something or other, it's on a big 50x50 lot. So naturally I have to redecorate everything. I'm still working on it, but here's a pic. The last one has nothing to do with IP, but I thought it was funny. I call it butt crack.

Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 5:13 am

You all know how much I like having kids in my game or should I say, Dee likes seeing my game have lots of kids. So, here's my two mermaid children, both were born in game and I haven't changed anything on them except clothes, hairstyles, and eyebrows. I even left the scale colors the same. Smile

First up is Serena. I think she's going to look more like her daddy.
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_mp3fgsntbz1ratljio3_1280

This is Sage (Dee named him). I'm thinking he looks more like his mom and has a wicked gleam in his eyes. Smile
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_mp3fgsntbz1ratljio2_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_mp3fgsntbz1ratljio1_1280
The last picture was to show the colors of his scales. I think he's going to look like a goldfish when he gets his mermaid tail in his teens.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 2:26 pm

the children are lovely indeed. now I was struck by the eye color that Sage has. would his eyes be like that in green, they reminds me of eyes i loved in sims 2. dont remember what they were now though . so who made them eyes then please.

and on a different note , was watching lot of cnn and the zimmertrial and how the witness wasnt speaking king english . mmm for sure i dont call her royal majesty a king lol. anyway. it was not like they were carrying on a conversation ,the wore her out there in court for sure. one thing was interesting was that she cant read CURSIVE writing. whose kids dont know how to read cursive now. wow.if they cant do that how they gonna read for example bad doctor writing on prescription pads. oh that reminds me that that the choice of addicting drugs amongst the young lol . anyhow that would mean future wannabe pharamists are screwed! they have to read the writing from doctors lol. am i being to coffee mean oh dear me.
on to coffee now .
party on!
rest in in peace DEVO band member, whip it forever
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 2:39 pm

@Cece: This happened to me once, my sim kept reverting back to the way they USED to look after I gave them a makeover. For me, sometimes it was just the save I was in but also came from move them around to different floors with the moveobjects cheat. Try telelporting your sim off of the home lot the have her go back to her home manually by clicking "go here". Also...lol I get these weird glitches where even though I have default replacement items for my sims when I see townies they are pudding. I mean COMPLETELY EA lol. Then they just sort of snap back Shocked 

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_moyyv2kIIV1rtb5w1o1_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_moyyv2kIIV1rtb5w1o2_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_moyyv2kIIV1rtb5w1o3_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_moyyv2kIIV1rtb5w1o4_1280

@Katink and Mamx...and anyone else with a mermaid lol: If you use mastercontroller you can edit a mermaid's clothing. 
Go to Mastercontroller>Basic>Outfit>Special 1 then once they change edit them in CAS. There is also another mermaid tail made by a CC creator >>HERE<< that you can replace the EA one with.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 4:09 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:

This is her makeover
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screen64

This sim is stunning - would love to have her in my game if you saved her.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 7:19 pm

Florita's daughter, Palmira. I aged her up and she caught a butterfly. Smile
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_mp4j6vkRRp1ratljio1_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_mp4j6vkRRp1ratljio2_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 7:26 pm

how soon do you age your babies toodlers up? like you said you aged up palmira the cute as a bug. mm my grandmother collected butterfly pins to put on outfit mm

which of the mod let them eat burn waffles mod do you pick, i find it confusing to pick just one .ah matttew went swimming snorkling windsurfling , a shark was in the water but that went away ,he went windsurfing so far then he took a water taxi home weeee.
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-27_zps4d75cb28
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Screenshot-28_zpsf9305b98[
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 9:35 pm

Brnt waffles just updated her lighting mod to 2.5, I believe. It looks much better under water now. I haven't updated it yet, though. Right now, I have FreshCutDay2.0SCWater in my game.

Babies in my game are boring, in my opinion, so I age them up within a day. I would rather have toddlers and they would be more fun if they were able to do more actions. Palmira just became a big sister in my game. Dee picked the name, Jaimee, and asked that I let the baby keep her imaginary friend doll (aka troll doll). I named him Needle d*i*c*k.
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_mp4p1ajc7M1ratljio1_500

I'm really loving everyone's pictures. It looks like all of you are having as much fun as I am. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 9:56 pm

lol ,babies again wow!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 2:59 am

@Kat...you need that cute nursery school that the Ea store has!! You have more patience with babies than a lot of people. I could never play multi households with babies in most of them...I'd be bald from pulling my hair out!! You do make the cutest more adorable babies I've seen!!

@Eden...If she is not lost I will gladly send her to you!! I've got to let the snapped back version have her baby and see if that had anything to do with her not transforming to the new made over her.

If not, I can see if when I saved her in CAS, if she saved as the made over sim because I'm not seeing her in my CAS right now. I hope I can find her....fingers crossed!!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 3:33 am

check your save sims file folder for new files in there to see if the sim in there?
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 1:19 pm

and in the right age cateagory in cas too.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 2:30 pm

We ALL know what he's staring at Mariah.

Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_mp60l26z2X1rtb5w1o1_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures Tumblr_mp60l26z2X1rtb5w1o2_1280
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 8:29 pm

I like the scuba diving.

Look, a scuba gnome!

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 9:30 pm

no way! wow that pretty cool
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 9:31 pm

Throughout the entire game I have not found one single gnome...Sad...  And they are so cute!!!humana 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 9:35 pm

me neither , my sim been swimming snorkling and at level 2 weeeee he can go scuba diving oh it so pretty - my sim live close to rocky reef that where he going lately. he found some things snorkling there. shark attack oy! and what else. oh
it snowing in is mmmm what am i doing wrong mm. i go to option but it seem to be not turned off right sigh.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 9:36 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Throughout the entire game I have not found one single gnome...Sad...  And they are so cute!!!humana 
I don't have it in my current game but I have in others and sometimes the knomes show up. Buy the wind up music box in the child's section and put it on your coffee table or some other surface. Have you sims wind it up and listen to it. Sometimes a knome shows up after that. They're cute but can be annoying like turning on your tv all the time.

Last edited by Eden777 on June 29th 2013, 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 9:37 pm

mamx wrote:
me neither , my sim been swimming snorkling and at level 2 weeeee he can go scuba diving oh it so pretty - my sim live close to rocky reef that where he going lately. he found some things snorkling there. shark attack oy! and what else. oh
it snowing in is mmmm what am i doing wrong mm. i go to option but it seem to be not turned off right sigh.
I haven't had snow yet, but I turned the rain off. I got tired of it raining every day.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 9:40 pm

i know a secret new cheat oh boy
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 9:43 pm

oh the rain the thunder the ligtening good lord it a bit much , it would make sense if it the rainy season but really it a bit much in is isnt it. i had to use the cheat for weather. i did go to option to turn of winter but i didnt turn of snow maybe that why it didnt work not sure. but i cheated grrr.

oh cute there are 3 black eye suzie flower how odd . we get them here too so pretty. diasy are lovely
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 9:46 pm

mamx wrote:
oh the rain the thunder the ligtening good lord it a bit much , it would make sense if it the rainy season but really it a bit much in is isnt it.
I actually like the rain and thunder, but every flippin day in summer time is a bit much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show us your Island Paradise pictures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Island Paradise-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com