Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Show us your Island Paradise pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 6:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Putting up this thread so that everyone can show off their Island Paradise pics. Show us your favorite sims having fun in the sun, on the beach, diving, or whatever else you can think of. Just keep it somewhat PG, because there are younger simmers on here. Smile

I only have a few pictures that I've taken today. Sent my mermaid family to the beach and they had to cross water to get there, so I guess I found a different way to transport toddlers.
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Tumblr_mp2may8xmU1ratljio1_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Tumblr_mp2may8xmU1ratljio2_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Tumblr_mp2may8xmU1ratljio3_1280
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 2:54 pm

heh, well i might change my mind when she in the game i have to really see how she looks inside the game.
thank god we are at 105 temp as in asia and japan. does it ever get that hot in america?
Back to top Go down
Eden777

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 3:15 pm

I really like unusual sims. Generic pretty sims are boring and I appreciate seeing different features.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 12:51 am

One of my new island paradise girls...so she is dressed for summer...you can download her on my site

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Angela3
I made Angela on a sad day for me missing my mom...so i made her to look sad to reflect what i was feeling that day...i hope when you see her in your game it will remind you of someone you are missing as well...Mom I love you and miss you bunches...
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Angela7
http://dachssims.blogspot.com/2013/08/angela-ponce.html
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Also i have some fun pics...i finally saw a zombie in my game and he went and checked himself into my resort...how funny is that or what?

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-11
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-12

And my legacy male sim died in game...whatever u do dont place a hot tub at a resort...he tried to fix it and electrocuted himself to death...first time he was a little toasty and then he went back in...well second time it happened right away and he died...and do u know i never got the option to resurrect him...so now his wife is in mourning for another day then i can find a new man for her i guess....she is still a young adult...cant have her go through the game alone...and get this...she is the ghost hunter in the game...and i guess eventually maybe his ghost will come around...who knows...she is level 5 ghost hunter...
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 12:57 am

oh she sure is pretty oh. hot mama! i like she sultry and latina something and as for zombie they freak me out since i cant figure out how to fence them out properly like on houseboat it sure is hard and the music is freaky so i do put out rocking chair to keep them occupied mm
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 1:04 am

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-10
This is my resort...it is even bigger now...and 5 stars..
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-6
my toddler from Jorge and Rebecca a sim i made for my game..
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-7
This is my mer toddler with a were man ... i paired up a mermaid with a werewolf....only thing is i cant keep them married...it keeps making them love interests or friends...so i sent him packing after the 2nd time that happened...
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-8
here are the kids as kids...
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-9
this is Jessica as a teen...I am pairing the two kids together now as teens as boyfriend and girlfriend...they both will be going off to the university soon...behind Jessica is my mermaid Mia....love her...she got a makeover...i sent her saved self to todd...told him he would have to just swap out one mer for the other in cas...but she turned out lovely...Jorge brought her home on one of his dives...she and him were good pals...then she became pals with the rest of the family and stayed.

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-3
This is Mackenzie...she got struck by lightning i love what it did to her hair...rofl...

mamx wrote:
oh she sure is pretty oh. hot mama!  i like she sultry and  latina something and as for zombie they freak me out since i cant figure out how to fence them out  properly like on houseboat it sure is hard and the music is freaky so i do put out rocking chair to keep them occupied  mm
Well this one was hilarious...he came walking along on the beach doing that zombie walk they do...and i was like where is he going...and he goes and checks himself into one of the bungalows...i laughed for a full 5 min...he never came back out...he literately checked himself in...I guess even Zombies need rest. unknown 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:43 pm

OMG I think I woke the neighbors!!! You had a zombie check into your resort?! Too funny! Love the storyline you told...how tragic the young hubby died. Yes...I would find her a new mate also. Your sim is GORGEOUS!! Very exotic looking and seems like she will fit in perfect in the Island world!
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 3:45 pm

hello
still playing my legacy family the hopkins.finally aged up kitiana , she been  a toodler forever it seems like so that  why. her baby brother Will is still a cutie  baby.  lost my kitchen and bedrooms set and bathroom set. not sure what i did there so had to fill them back in. kitchen got the new cayene  simcredible  kitchen set. mm not bad. put kitiana in simdetail new kid outfit it cute. kept her hair as is. been raining in game last 2 to 3 days gee whiz. time to get out and take the family swimming what i want to try! local beach or park or mmmm.
Baby Will in his  swing chair thing cute. it has music and it rock back forth. oh new toodler bed from quizal is great. not a crib but act like a crib love it.
here some quickie pics for now .

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-62_zps46b63647
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-60_zps5ea299d8
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-59_zps96431e0c
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-61_zps8e438501

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-63_zps3b746cf4
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-66_zps6395429e
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-68_zps7af3853a
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-67_zps2d2a2709
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-69_zps91ed01d2
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 1:27 am

I love these pics!! That baby swing is so adorable...I love when the babies and toddlers fall asleep in them. Do you have the stroller also...it's a cute addition to have! The kitchen is awesome and I love the colors!! Is there a new pack at the Ea store?
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 11:25 am

thanks
i have the stroller too and the mod the that cut the 4 hour stroll down to 2 hours gee. kitchen is free kitchen from sim credible called cayene it is new

baby Will did fall asleep in the swing. for some reason it dont count as real sleep though i think. odd that mean i have to put baby will in the crib
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 4:48 am

CeCe, did you know you invited my sim Cade to a party and when he arrived, the only guests were three other guys? NO other females. You spent most of the time standing outside in the rain talking to one while the other three watched tv.....

Also, has anyone else noticed sim males dance like girls?

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 1:52 am

Yes...I noticed the same gender dancing style myself...too funny!! Ea just did not want to bother with trying to do both male and female style dancing I suppose!!wink  Lol!!

Is 'Cece' CRAZY!!!? She invited that hunk over and IGNORED HIM!! She should have been all over his body....I mean him...wink  And 4 guys to 1 girl...now THAT'S my kind of party!!!humana humana 
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 2:45 am

Thank you guys. My computer continues to run really well, so if anyone is having problems, check your graphics card settings.

I've done a few male sims, but nothing I want to upload at the moment. I seem to be stalled, but will keep at it. I should start trolling the net for hot guys for inspiration, lol. I have done a couple of female sim townie makeovers that I think are just cute, but not what I would call hot or anything.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:06 pm

bree is pregant again, this dress she put on oh it so pretty . better than last time, not sure where it from eh
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-74_zpscf621b5d
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 4:18 am

wee! baby Maria was born at the hosptipal  at 11.26 pm on wed night, the proud parents the hopkins family Bree and keith . virturosco  and exciteable traits .mmm am i in trouble oh dear me. time for baby Will to be the cutest ever little toodler time!

cant save the game! whaaaaaaa ? a birth? oh nooooooo a twin baby uhoh im so doomed.baby maria is born 10 min later. she is athletic and loves the outdoor , takes after her father a little bit there mmm. oh boy
where my other crib , excuse me .
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:48 am

mamx wrote:
wee! baby Maria was born at the hosptipal  at 11.26 pm on wed night, the proud parents the hopkins family Bree and keith . virturosco  and exciteable traits .mmm am i in trouble oh dear me. time for baby Will to be the cutest ever little toodler time!

cant save the game! whaaaaaaa ? a birth? oh nooooooo a twin baby uhoh im so doomed.baby maria is born 10 min later. she is athletic and loves the outdoor , takes after her father a little bit there mmm. oh boy
where my other crib , excuse me .
oh no now you get to see what fun i had with the twins and triplets i got....ha ha ha ha....humana 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 3:11 am

Lol!! You had twins!!! That is great..keep us posted!!humana 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 3:49 am

it a shame the game doesnt do time right isnt it , like it dont take forever to have a shower and so on, i wonder why the game cant fit doing stuff in properly oh well.

anyway the twins are fine so far,  kitiana  ok so far, and will is now a toodler . he take after his father in looks i  think , but his coloring seem like his mother dont it .
i will have to one day sobs send my kitiana off to university sobbbbss. so i aim to make her smart  and all. oh yes. i aim to send family to parks, and water parks to show me the joys of sims having fun .

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-7_zps3a3ff69b

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-8_zps0af51de0

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-107_zpsaf494190
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 4:31 am

I put the dance club The Grind from Late Night in my Island Paradise game. It's quite the hot spot.

"Hey dude, you mind not dancing on my table while I'm trying to eat?"

This guy is having such a good time.

I love the new Game skin by Ephemera

Last edited by Eden777 on September 14th 2013, 4:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 4:36 am

oh that the new eskin yeahh, game skin,i wonder why it called that . i use it in my makeover to see what it does. eden sims are having fun!i miss fun . oh fun fun where are youse. it still summer here but we get some cold weather too off and on here.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 5:11 am

heheh , toodler Will is hungry and having a fit he want food now , aw.tsktsk. he sure kinda freak me out a little, it like he real in this game gee whizzy.
popa Kevin tend to the little one feeding him baby food in his high chair . a new thing for me here .ah
gee that baby grub look nasty as all you know what what .

ps, going to bed mean we are sleeping and fasting , i  never really  thought it was like fasting . no wonder we are hungry when we are waking up eh.

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-109_zpsa018f9ce
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-111_zpsa5d82a22
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-113_zps554a86e6
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-110_zps48fa2f86
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-112_zps38af82a6
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-114_zps6ebc213a
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-115_zps528bbe28
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 11:40 pm

a little peekaboo game how fun! that is kitiana with her little brother will

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-116_zpsc8cab52b

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-117_zps32eb9a40

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-121_zps0e4b3044

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 Screenshot-120_zpseb7946bc" />
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 12:07 am

@mamx: OMGosh...Will is such a cutie and I just love Kitiana. What did you name the twins? I love how Bree's hair looks like a dark red when she's inside, but bright when she is outside. Love the pictures! Love067 

@Eden: Cade is so gorgeous! He looks like he wants to knock the dancing guy off of the table. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 12:54 am

katink wrote:
@Eden:  Cade is so gorgeous!  He looks like he wants to knock the dancing guy off of the table. Razz 
He does look a bit p.o'd in that pic, lol.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 1:31 am

mamx...you are doing great in your fathering skills!! Those babies look so cute!! Eden...how funny, dude dancing on table already occupied!! I'm surprised he didn't get up and beat the stuffing out of him!!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 4:07 pm

bree is a beauty really she is. the twins girls names are maria and daria. maria is the firstborn hehe. why the game gave them both pink snuggies grr. it so hard to tell which twin is which gee. bree really is a redhead isnt she now that i think of it , so far the kid are all blond but not the twin not yet. mm. papa kevin genes are strong
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 4:19 am

Beware the firecracker shrimp!

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 5:50 pm

poor guy ! lolllllllllli dont recall that thing anywhere , is it a recipe or what lol
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 5:58 pm

mamx wrote:
poor guy ! lolllllllllli dont recall that thing anywhere , is it a recipe or what lol
Yes, firecracker shrimp and the tofu version are recipes you can buy at the bookstore. Your cooking skill has to be high enough to prepare it -- I don't recall what the level is. Cade is at a 9, so he can fix most recipes.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 6:03 pm

oh my hopkins family are foodies lovers they love to try new recipes . i will try that for sure later hahah. so funny , sayyyyy why is cade all nekid?
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 6:06 pm

mamx wrote:
oh my hopkins family are  foodies lovers they love to try new recipes . i will try that for sure later hahah. so funny , sayyyyy why is cade all nekid?
He's wearing his swim suit, which is more of a speedo, lol.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 6:08 pm

oh i see the red spot on him . so that the tiny ever speedo ahhh. smexy
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 6:09 pm

mamx wrote:
oh i see the red spot on him . so that the tiny ever speedo ahhh. smexy
He works out a lot so he's flaunting it.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 6:20 pm

oh i bet he got lot of energy and can last long time in the game, my kevin is athletic and want to work out till fatigued. but he so useful in looking after the children i wonder he runs on battery haha
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 8:43 pm

what are your plans for the cade eh?
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 9:19 pm

Cade got a waterslide and a kitten named Zsa Zsa.

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 9:36 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwww kitties are the best ever!

i love the outdoor water stuff i want to try them all but it hard to get the family out eeks

i m gonna get a butler or nanny gee whiz
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 10:23 pm

mamx wrote:
what are your plans for the cade eh?
Things between Cade and Maya the mermaid didn't work out. He found it difficult being married to someone who spent all her time in the ocean or the bathtub.  He's dated a lot of women and got quite the reputation around town for serial dating, but he's recently met Shannon, who works as a pool bartender at the Sparkling Sands resort.  She called him up and asked him for a date and they seem to be hitting it off . . .

Cade really enjoys giving CPR.
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:21 pm

I love all your guys' screenshots.  lol@ spicy food interactions.  The chili dish also makes them burn up like that.

@Eden, is your guy Cade a lifeguard as a job?  I'd be pretending to drown on a regular basis if he would give me mouth-to-mouth Love067 

I have a couple of screenshots, I'm still finding my way around Isla...whatever it's called.  My sim is just learning to snorkle so has no scuba diving skills.  I hope I can take underwater screenshots once he does learn to dive.

Ok, here's my pics

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 0b632725-0719-4d33-bbc1-cc75ebd7b2af

and

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 33285c5b-3aa8-43ec-866e-592c768a7f66

Have fun Simming!
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 3:22 pm

Mysims wrote:
@Eden, is your guy Cade a lifeguard as a job?  I'd be pretending to drown on a regular basis if he would give me mouth-to-mouth Love067 !
Yes, Cade is a lifeguard and almost at his lifetime reward in that field. He also likes to scuba dive and is a level 10.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 3:30 pm

cade is one of your sims that you have played for ages isnt he ? he a great looking sim ! love your cade!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 1:02 am

I wish I could play!!! That Cade is a stunner...drools  Love the pics and the one of him in the speedo's I say...'take it off take it off'!! I know...I'm naughty!hand dance 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 1:30 am

wow that some nice pictures indeed eden , love how it going too.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 9:38 pm

time to age up kitian she been a child long enough. will is potty trained whooohooo. talks and walks.ah.

bree got the laundry gnome now . wow
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: hopkins    Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 1:16 am

still playing my hopkins famiy but am behind things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show us your Island Paradise pictures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Island Paradise-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com