Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chelsea_Summers9
Chelsea_Summers9

Taurus
Comments : "The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, its what you do with the gift of LIFE that determines who YOU are!"~Mewtwo, Pokemon the First Movie

Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ Vide
PostSubject: Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^   Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 4:14 am

I happened upon this forum from Sugar Legacy Stables site and decided to pop in and say hello. I looked it over and liked the atmosphere so I decided to join. Everyone seems so nice here. I run several Stable, Kennel and Cattery sites for TS3. I'm not a CC creator but I love seeing everyone elses' work. I am an avid Sims 3 fan and by far my favorite EPs are Pets and Seasons. I know of Uni Life and Island Paradise but dont plan on purchasing them as they dont hold any interest for me. Here are the links for my stables and Kennel/Catteries if you would like to visit them and look them over.

All of my Stables/Kennels/Catteries have an Irish/Scottish theme to match my heritage. All of the names are Cetlic in origin. It takes me awhile to get my new sites up and running smoothly but I really enjoy doing it and its rewarding when I finally finish them.

STABLES
Golden Meadows Serenity Stables
http://www.GoldenMeadowsStables.weebly.com

Silver Cypress Stables
http://www.SilverCypressStables.weebly.com

KENNELS/CATTERY
Green Gables Glen Kennels and Cattery
http://www.GreenGablesGlen.weebly.com

Celtic RoseVale Kennels (WIP) Not Yet Published

Water-Coloured Eyes Cattery (WIP~on hold)
http://water-colouredeyescattery.weebly.com

Scottish Dancers Cattery ~American/Japanese Bobtail, Manx, and Pixie Bob~
http://scottishdancerscattery.weebly.com/

Now for a little bit about me:

I am 31 years old, Married, and a big Sims fan. I also love to read, draw, hike and spend time outside. I love to work in my garden and don't mind getting dirty. I am a major animal lover and have a regular Noah's Ark at home. I have 3 dogs and 3 cats plus an array of exotic pets.

I love horses, especially black ones and my favorite is the Friesian.

I am going to Keiser University Online to get my Associates Degree and possibly Bachelor's Degree as a Medical Office Assistant.

My goal is to become a Pediatric Nurse. I am very dedicated to my studies and home life. I am also a caregiver for my 84 year old grandmother who suffers from Stage 3 Alzheimer's disease.

My husband works from home. We love our dogs especially our Hound mix Serenity. We have no children but hope to someday. I live out my dreams of being a mother through my Sims in the meantime.

Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ 38063_10
Serenity and I at Gearhart Mountain National Park

Now for a little bit about my Sim, Chelsea Ann Summers-Saunders:

Name: Chelsea Ann Summers-Saunders
Married to Vaughn Vaults Saunders
Has 10 children 6 girls 4 boys. (First 3 Triplets then Twin girls Second set of Triplets and 1 boy 1 girl) She has a rather large extended family now funnybaby 
Runs a Horse Ranch (In 5 different worlds Razz)
Job: Master Chef :prpl:
LTW: Perfect Garden/Culinary Librarian
Traits: Bookworm, Equestrian, Natural Cook, Green Thumb, Lucky
Favorite Color: Irish Green
Favorite Food: Pancakes
Favorite Music: Singer/Songwriter
Current World of Residence: Appaloosa Plains
Ranches are in the Following: Aurora Skies, Sunlit Tides, Granite Falls (Creator World), Appaloosa Plains, and Riverview.

Aurora Skies is my favorite world by far its so beautiful. thump 

Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ Screen12

And her faithful Equine companions:

Show Name: GMS Simblemyne's Echo
Barn Name: Faranth
Breed: Red Roan AppaloosaxQuarter Horse
Discipline: Racing
Sire: Dunarii Summers
Dam: Quiet Rain Summers
Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ Screen10

Show Name: GMSS Shadows At Midnight
Barn Name: Dark
Breed: American Quarter Horse
Color: Black
FOUNDATION STOCK
Discipline: Halter Conformation
Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ Screen11

Thank you for reading. thank you 

I know its long but I like to make sure I cover all aspects. Love067

Last edited by Chelsea_Summers9 on July 24th 2013, 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^   Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 4:07 pm

Welcome to Cstyles, Chelsea!! thump  Wow, that was really one of the best intros that I've read since I came to Cstyles. I'm so glad that you decided to join our little family. I have a feeling that you'll be a good addition. Smile

I took a quick peek at your links and both of them are beautifully done. I'm more than half tempted to put Pets back into my game now. wink Please feel free to post pictures of your pets/sims here on the forums if you would like to. Smile In other words, just make yourself at home.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we'll try to help out as much as possible. Again, welcome to Cstyles! I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here. cheese 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^   Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 5:51 pm

Hi and welcome! I'm always curious when I accept a new application for membership about whether this person will participate and I'm so glad that you are!! You seem like you will fit in here very nicely, usually those that do an intro seem to fit in easier because you have introduced yourself!

It sounds like you have a lovely family in real life and the Sims and I have total admiration for you caring for your grandmother. It's not an easy task, I watched after my great-grandmother who also suffered Alzheimer and I understand completely all that it involves.

I love how you made your sim to favor you in real life and I see you will probably have a large family when you decide to begin. I LOVE large families and wanted a big one myself but had to settle on 2 babies...who are grown now! Love them as much and more since I first learned that I was having them, they are truly a blessing.

Like Kat said, if you need any assistance don't hesitate to ask, we are very friendly here and have no problem aiding others!

Again...welcome!!humana 
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^   Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 7:59 am

Hi Chelsea, welcome to cstyles Smile judging from your lovely intro I think you will fit in here perfectly! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum...thump 
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^   Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 4:26 pm

Hi Dear, You seem like an awesome Sims player. I love your stables and horses. You put so much thought into your game, it's amazing.

Have fun here and welcome humana 
Back to top Go down
Chelsea_Summers9
Chelsea_Summers9

Taurus
Comments : "The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, its what you do with the gift of LIFE that determines who YOU are!"~Mewtwo, Pokemon the First Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^   Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 5:37 pm

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I already feel very at home here. I hope to make many friends here.Love067 
Back to top Go down
annieover
VIP Member
annieover

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^   Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:05 pm

Well hello again =)
Back to top Go down
Chelsea_Summers9
Chelsea_Summers9

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^   Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 8:43 pm

annieover wrote:
Well hello again =)

LOL You found me again!! thump I'm popping up everywhere aint I Annie? Razz I found this site and I just love it. All of the people here, YOU included are just wonderful.group hug 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^   Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:06 am

Love067 
Back to top Go down
annieover
VIP Member
annieover

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^   Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 11:26 am

Cstyles is awesome! The Talent that eeks out of here is amazing! :D
Gosh howl ong have I been here? lol How long have I known you CeCe? :D Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^   Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 6:10 pm

Weren't we just babies playing on the playground when we met?!! Just kidding, it's been quite some time though!! And Annie is one of our truly talented creator's here...and she continues to grow as a creator!! I've got plans for her!!!!!humana 
Back to top Go down
annieover
VIP Member
annieover

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^   Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:01 pm

I am all excited now weeee=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^   Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am new to the Forums ^_^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself :-)-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com