Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chelsea_Summers9
Chelsea_Summers9

Taurus
Comments : "The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, its what you do with the gift of LIFE that determines who YOU are!"~Mewtwo, Pokemon the First Movie

My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ Vide
PostSubject: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:10 pm

Love067 I'll admit it I'm an avid animal lover. I own everything from dogs to chickens and beyond. I play almost exlusively with the Pets EP and can't get enough of it. Here are some pictures of my pets both in RL and my Simmies.

RL:

Dogs:

Belle~8 year old Female Pittbull/Shar-Pei mix. She was adopted after her previous owners abandoned her at 6 wks of age.
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ HPIM0984
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ Picture002

Serenity~4 year old Female Red-bone Coon hound/Golden Lab mix. I found her tied up outside of a store when she was about a month old. She was skinny and starved now she's a beautiful dog.
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ J79njr
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ Jhrkzs

Sophie~1 1/2 year old Female Chihuahua/Chinese-Crested mix. I bought her off of Craigslist. She was the last in her litter and no one wanted her.
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ 712fee91

Cat:

Kyra~3 year old Female Calico DSH. Kyra was a Christmas gift from my Fiancee. He adopted her from the shelter and gave her to me.
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ Picture008
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ 92f25c3f

My Other Pets:

Luna the Leopard Gecko 10 years old Female. Luna was bought at our local Petco when they first opened in 2005. She is a very unique pet and I'm very fond of her.
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ PictureCS025

Petrie the European Starling~3 year old Male. Petrie was given to me along with 12 other Starling hatchlings after a neighbor chopped down their tree (in the middle of the Spring=NESTING SEASON OMG facepalm ) I took care of them for about a week and a half before a wildlife rehabilitation official came and took them to their facility. I was allowed to keep one as a pet. I chose Petrie out of all of them. Below are his pictures from Hatchling to Adulthood.

Here are all 13 Starling babies!!hiho
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ DSCI3034

Feeding Time:
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ DSCI3037
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ DSCI3041

Petrie is in the Upper LEFT Corner Love067 
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ DSCI3043

Sleeping Babies:
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ DSCI3035

Petrie at about 11-14 days old
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ DSCI3051
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ DSCI3062

Petrie at 18-21 days old now in his Juvenile Plumage and an accomplished flyer.
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ DSCI3083
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ DSCI3085
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ DSCI3105

Petrie in his favorite pose: Sun Bird:) 
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ DSCI3117
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ DSCI3121

Petrie in his full adult plumage 25+ Days old
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ DSCI3529
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ D82e2147-9a85-45da-9cdc-143127bb7005_zps037ebed9

My Silver Sebright Hen: Wicket. She is 14 years old and has been apart of my family for many many years. I bought her from our local feed store when she was just a day old.
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ 2jbs321

Trevor~Cockatiel-Female 13 years old. Trevor was a birthday present from my grandmother in 2001. (Razz She's a girl bird with a boys name. The pet shop told us she was a boy when we bought her. 1 year later we got 3 little white surprises on the bottom of her nest box...NOT a BOY bird. lol)
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ PictureCS021

My Simmie Pets My favorite Horses and Dogs;

GMSS Nitter Pitter (Bay Unicorn)
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ 2i094r9

GGG Kouhei's Charm "Lady" (Golden Retriever 'Blonde')
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ 5e5vra

Silver Knight
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ Ojfg50

GMSS Roxie's Lil Star (Gypsy VannerxShirexArabian)
My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ 2dlurkk

Love067 hand dance hellokitty sleepingkitty kawaiiangel kawaiiangel funnybaby thump 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ Topposter
Featured Artist : My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 3:05 am

YOu most def are an animal lover!!! How do you get around your house with so many pets?! I think my fav is Petrie...just a beautiful bird. Your computer graphics are wonderful because you sim pets look almost lifelike!! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures!!humana 
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:47 am

Wow Chelsea You're amazing!  

I love all your animals but I'm terrified of birds. pale 

We had a bird get in our house when we were moving (therefore the door was open a lot during the day) and my sister and I hid under the kitchen table!  

Yup, we were grown ups at the time unknown
Back to top Go down
Chelsea_Summers9
Chelsea_Summers9

Taurus
Comments : "The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, its what you do with the gift of LIFE that determines who YOU are!"~Mewtwo, Pokemon the First Movie

PostSubject: Re: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:07 am

Its okay to be afraid of birds. Before I got mine I wasn't really that fond of them either but after raising chickens for 15+ years I overcame my aversion to birds. I've grown to love them and admire them for their different personalities.

I can honestly say that I'm not afraid of any living animal or insect. My husband has Tarantula's for pets and I just adore them. I even bought one for myself and I'm very attached to her. My friends say "ewww" or "creepy" I tell them that I think that they are cute. But then again I'm a tomboy and grew up with 2 older brothers who loved bringing home everything from snakes to lizards and beyond so I have an affinity for just about everything that lives even the creepy crawly varieties.
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 9:37 am

What a lovely animals you have :D I love them all. And very nice ingame animals too. Im also an animal lover. ^^
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ Topposter
Featured Artist : My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 1:41 am

Just browsing through your pics again and I just noticed in the first picture those two adorable kitty's playing in the background!!! Priceless!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Pets-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com