HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chelsea_Summers9

Taurus
Comments : "The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, its what you do with the gift of LIFE that determines who YOU are!"~Mewtwo, Pokemon the First Movie

PostSubject: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   July 12th 2013, 11:10 pm

Love067 I'll admit it I'm an avid animal lover. I own everything from dogs to chickens and beyond. I play almost exlusively with the Pets EP and can't get enough of it. Here are some pictures of my pets both in RL and my Simmies.

RL:

Dogs:

Belle~8 year old Female Pittbull/Shar-Pei mix. She was adopted after her previous owners abandoned her at 6 wks of age.

Serenity~4 year old Female Red-bone Coon hound/Golden Lab mix. I found her tied up outside of a store when she was about a month old. She was skinny and starved now she's a beautiful dog.

Sophie~1 1/2 year old Female Chihuahua/Chinese-Crested mix. I bought her off of Craigslist. She was the last in her litter and no one wanted her.

Cat:

Kyra~3 year old Female Calico DSH. Kyra was a Christmas gift from my Fiancee. He adopted her from the shelter and gave her to me.

My Other Pets:

Luna the Leopard Gecko 10 years old Female. Luna was bought at our local Petco when they first opened in 2005. She is a very unique pet and I'm very fond of her.

Petrie the European Starling~3 year old Male. Petrie was given to me along with 12 other Starling hatchlings after a neighbor chopped down their tree (in the middle of the Spring=NESTING SEASON OMG facepalm ) I took care of them for about a week and a half before a wildlife rehabilitation official came and took them to their facility. I was allowed to keep one as a pet. I chose Petrie out of all of them. Below are his pictures from Hatchling to Adulthood.

Here are all 13 Starling babies!!hiho

Feeding Time:

Petrie is in the Upper LEFT Corner Love067 

Sleeping Babies:

Petrie at about 11-14 days old

Petrie at 18-21 days old now in his Juvenile Plumage and an accomplished flyer.

Petrie in his favorite pose: Sun Bird:) 

Petrie in his full adult plumage 25+ Days old

My Silver Sebright Hen: Wicket. She is 14 years old and has been apart of my family for many many years. I bought her from our local feed store when she was just a day old.

Trevor~Cockatiel-Female 13 years old. Trevor was a birthday present from my grandmother in 2001. (Razz She's a girl bird with a boys name. The pet shop told us she was a boy when we bought her. 1 year later we got 3 little white surprises on the bottom of her nest box...NOT a BOY bird. lol)

My Simmie Pets My favorite Horses and Dogs;

GMSS Nitter Pitter (Bay Unicorn)

GGG Kouhei's Charm "Lady" (Golden Retriever 'Blonde')

Silver Knight

GMSS Roxie's Lil Star (Gypsy VannerxShirexArabian)

Love067 hand dance hellokitty sleepingkitty kawaiiangel kawaiiangel funnybaby thump 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   July 13th 2013, 3:05 am

YOu most def are an animal lover!!! How do you get around your house with so many pets?! I think my fav is Petrie...just a beautiful bird. Your computer graphics are wonderful because you sim pets look almost lifelike!! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures!!humana 

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   July 13th 2013, 11:47 am

Wow Chelsea You're amazing!  

I love all your animals but I'm terrified of birds. pale 

We had a bird get in our house when we were moving (therefore the door was open a lot during the day) and my sister and I hid under the kitchen table!  

Yup, we were grown ups at the time unknown
Back to top Go down
Chelsea_Summers9

Taurus
Comments : "The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, its what you do with the gift of LIFE that determines who YOU are!"~Mewtwo, Pokemon the First Movie

PostSubject: Re: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   July 24th 2013, 4:07 am

Its okay to be afraid of birds. Before I got mine I wasn't really that fond of them either but after raising chickens for 15+ years I overcame my aversion to birds. I've grown to love them and admire them for their different personalities.

I can honestly say that I'm not afraid of any living animal or insect. My husband has Tarantula's for pets and I just adore them. I even bought one for myself and I'm very attached to her. My friends say "ewww" or "creepy" I tell them that I think that they are cute. But then again I'm a tomboy and grew up with 2 older brothers who loved bringing home everything from snakes to lizards and beyond so I have an affinity for just about everything that lives even the creepy crawly varieties.
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   April 19th 2014, 9:37 am

What a lovely animals you have :D I love them all. And very nice ingame animals too. Im also an animal lover. ^^
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   April 27th 2014, 1:41 am

Just browsing through your pics again and I just noticed in the first picture those two adorable kitty's playing in the background!!! Priceless!!

PostSubject: Re: My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~   Today at 10:26 am

Back to top Go down

My Pets~Both RL and Sims~IMAGE HEAVY~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Pets-
Private forum on Forumotion | Games | Simulation | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum