Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

(SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding? Vide
PostSubject: (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding?   (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding? I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 9:48 pm

Sad045  I recently had my hard drive replaced so naturally i lost everything Sad045 

i tried downloading SimsinSpring bedding collection and her mediafire is set to private.. her bedding is essential in my builds lol... anyone happen to have it?

Bedding Super Set & La Boheme Valance
Back to top Go down
EJ
EJ

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding?   (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 5:47 pm

Well... You should take a look at this: http://simsinspring.tumblr.com/post/23574574796/here-is-la-boheme-valance-for-double-and-single It provides a link to all of her downloads. So sad to see she has left though Sad...
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding?   (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 2:29 am

thnx!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding? Topposter
Featured Artist : (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding?   (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:37 pm

Was this what you were looking for Kamz?
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding?   (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 4:57 am

yes ma'am.. seems like simsinspring went ahead and put up a link with all her downloads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding?   (SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED)WIC SIS Bedding?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com