Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! Topposter
Featured Artist : Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! Vide
PostSubject: Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!   Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:51 am

**THIS IS FOR 18t ONLY**

Disclaimer: I am only posting this for adult members and guest of Cstyles. The site, "Pandora" has content that might not be suitable for some...I suggest you enter at your own risk. If you find that you are somewhat offended by this site...too bad...you have been warned. Razz 

This site shows full Sim nudity with all the bits and pieces, it also shows Sims in various stages of sexual activity. I'm NOT promoting the site, I am promoting the mod.

PandoraSims

Enjoy!wink humana

Last edited by cecesaun1 on September 27th 2013, 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
franniewee
franniewee

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!   Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:53 pm

Edit: added the links.

I think you have to pay for this mod. (personally I really hate that), but instead you can visit SexySims 2 (the adult version of MTS) where they have good stuff for free. The mod for the penis is available here. The 3d nipples are also available on SexySims2. You can find it here. And for the animations you can check on BAS (BackAlleySims) f.e. check here.
NB. For both sites you need to make an account, but it's free.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Featured Artist : Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!   Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 1:47 am

Huehuehe ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Is it bad I've known about all these mods before they got to that post?humana
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!   Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 5:23 am

Hopefully an autonomous version will be made. Gosh, I miss Chris Hatch / Joker (sims 2) mods now. Sad...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!   Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 1:17 am

KK I knew you had a little freaky in you girl!! Just naughty aren't you?wink humana 
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!   Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 1:27 am

Glad I'm not alone, Kosmo. lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!   Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 6:34 pm

Oh no!! My little virgin has a little freak freak in her as well!! Uh oh!excited 
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!   Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:44 pm

omg! you remembered that?!
my mind is still very much innocent thank you very much miss cece! :p
i blame the southern heat.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!   Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 12:49 am

Virgins are RARE nowaday's...so of course I remember that about you!! Be proud of your virginity girl...you have something that many wish they had kept a little longer...however...doesn't mean you can't still have a little freak freak in ya!!wink humana 
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!   Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 7:39 pm

You are like so loud. LOL!
I'm still weary about that, but I understand why I am. It's not my time.

This mod is awesome. Hopefully more will be added, with a few changes to the animations.
I haven't tried the new update yet.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!   Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 6:45 pm

Oops...was I suppose to whisper....? unknown  Sorries.....humana 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!   Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adult Only mod for 18+ and older! View at your own risk!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Mods/Hacks/Updates-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com