Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stevielee88
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Midnight Hollow   September 17th 2013, 3:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

i haven't seen any posts for this world yet so i am starting one.

who is going to get it?

i am thinking about it. the best part i like about it so far is that we can make a shop and sell items.

i was just watching the live broadcast about it and we can even have the shop where we live.
it think that would be cool to have the shop downstairs and your house above that.

when or if i get it,i am going to create a toy shop. it would be so cute.

feel free anyone to post pictures or anything about it.
they are going to have two videos that will be more in-dept about it tomorrow and the next day they said. so i will post them here when i find them. Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
stevielee88
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 4th 2013, 1:41 pm

i had to get rid of my family in order for my game to work normal.
oh,btw,cool pictures mamx
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 4th 2013, 4:27 pm

i mAY SCREem.
i want my money back for this world! works for awhile and then game stuff goes missing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 7th 2013, 12:40 am

mamx love love love the pics!!!! That is one hawt sexy dude, (last pic) and I love Marina!! She reminds me of a female vamp in TruBlood. (can't think of her name) Aww...Stevielee...I hate when we get new stuff and it acts stupid!! Sounds like you may have to contact Ea to get your money back. I'm not buying anymore things in Sims 3. Can't play it right now anyway but I've just spent so much money on this franchise already. Still going to play 3...don't misunderstand...but just no new things added. Hope you get it worked out Stevielee and mamx...MORE PICS!!! humana humana humana humana 
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 8th 2013, 6:43 pm

i think i got everything figured out but i have like no cc in my game witch i really really hate! makes me mad.
had to restart my game with neon and raindow.
they now have a daughter named mara who has pink skin. its odd because they both have pale skin lol

random picture of the house they live in. i did not mean to take it haha
Back to top Go down
Eden777

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 8th 2013, 10:25 pm

I've been playing Midnight Hollow, but I seem to spend way too much time doing makeovers. I try not to make huge changes though.

Sarah Holden
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 8th 2013, 11:17 pm

Gasp!!! No cc...how dreadful for you Stevielee!!! I can't even imagine!! Eden this venue does look interesting...it's def caught my attention!! And you know I love your and Kat's makeovers!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 11th 2013, 7:42 pm

So what, I am a flip flopper. I guess I had to see this world being actually played to like it. I do like it, especially that cashier register. I will have a store now. :D
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 12th 2013, 6:49 pm

cool makeover. so creeepy
Back to top Go down
Mysims

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 13th 2013, 4:11 pm

I've only been able to play Midnight Hollow once or twice.  So disappointed... it crashed both times.  The last time it crashed I had no cc or mods in.  What a waste of money.

Anyway, here's one screenshot that I got.  The whole world is so dark, even if my game didn't crash I probably wouldn't play it very often.

I had to really brighten up this screenshot in photoshop.

I wish my game didn't crash here.  It does the same in Island Paradise too Annoyed 

Back to top Go down
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 13th 2013, 4:33 pm

Mysims wrote:
I've only been able to play Midnight Hollow once or twice.  So disappointed... it crashed both times.  The last time it crashed I had no cc or mods in... It does the same in Island Paradise too :x
Have you tried installing Nraas Overwatch and Error Trap? One or both of these files has helped a lot of people with crashes.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/

Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 13th 2013, 6:52 pm

you maybe need to clear out the tmp files in the dcccache folder and not use the launcher to start the game and to use the exe icon for the game  perhaps.

and download the right patches for your digital game or dvd game. the patches are not all the same either. that seem to confuse people which version to download oh boy

Last edited by mamx on October 14th 2013, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 14th 2013, 5:13 am

More makeovers. I'm trying to maintain the strangeness but turn down some of the ugly.

Lucien Hyde

Morgan Yates

Darryl Knight

Shanda Thrasher
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 14th 2013, 4:18 pm

oh oh can we have your morgan yates and daryll knight save sims files? i was astounded by how different loooking they are and how good looking they are. different faces are hard to do it seems. but yours turned out so well. as to the first one i cant figure out why he look so odd . he an odd character for sure brrr
Back to top Go down
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 14th 2013, 4:28 pm

mamx wrote:
oh oh  can we have your  morgan yates and daryll knight save sims files?  i was astounded by how different loooking they are and how good looking they are. different  faces are hard to do  it seems. but yours turned out so well. as to the first one i cant figure out why he look so odd . he an odd character for sure brrr
Thank you. Lucien Hyde is definitely one of the strange looking sims in the Midnight Hollows world. He has kind of an androgynous Rocky Horror look to him. So I didn't want to change that, just give him a bit extra.

Every day is Halloween.

Young Jae Sung

Back to top Go down
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 14th 2013, 7:25 pm

I really like how Edmund Flynn's makeover came out. I decided to make him a vampire because in CAS he reminded me of Christopher Lee.

Edmund Flynn

Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 14th 2013, 8:53 pm

your game gonna look so good. it wont be dull seeing your sims walkng around and that is a good thing , btu so is cheesecake mm must geet some to take over the hoiliday ah yes.
Back to top Go down
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 15th 2013, 6:15 pm

Hi guys,

Eden, your makeovers are amazing!  Wow!  I lol'd @ how you said 'turn down some of the ugly' I get that!  Daryl Knight has the most amazing eyes... good job!  cheers 

@ mamx, I delete those temp files every time and I delete the featured items that are generated too.

@ eden, yes I have tried overwatch and error trap.  I have no idea what caused the game to crash in the first place, I was all patched up and hadn't added any new cc.  I tried asking lots a people and I even tried that thing 'crash log analyzer' then I sent the report to the modder who makes the CLA and he or she (?) said try turning off my virus protection...  humph!

I've been playing for years and never turned off my virus protection but whatever...I'm kind of giving up on Midnight Hollow and Island Paradise.  I'm so sorry because I really liked Island Paradise.  

I've heard lots of other people have crashes in that world... maybe the next patch will fix it.

I'm now playing almost vanilla in Sunset Valley, it's kind of like 'old times' for me because that's where my Sims3 experience started.  

I'm actually having fun playing the old fashioned way... you know... getting their skill levels up and trying for promotions.  I'm hardly cheating at all!!!!

Also,  Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving mamx,,, I'm Canadian too Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 15th 2013, 9:53 pm

thanks mysims

i have heard that people have problems with the game sometimes due to the fact in how they get install their gtame
some get the game on dvd and some get the game digital
and when we patch , we can all download the same patch but in 2 different version . one is the steam version of the patch or the game. i wonder if what what messing things up ,, i dont know. but there must be a list of what could be wrong online to go throuhg mm , oh it frsutrating.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   October 16th 2013, 6:43 pm

That picture is awesome!! That would make a great pic to put into a sims home....wink 

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hollow   Today at 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Midnight Hollow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | Games | Simulation | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum