Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chelsea_Summers9
Chelsea_Summers9

Taurus
Comments : "The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, its what you do with the gift of LIFE that determines who YOU are!"~Mewtwo, Pokemon the First Movie

(SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND} Vide
PostSubject: (SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND}   (SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 4:34 am

I am looking for a British Warm blood Stallion similar to the ones pictured below. I need one for a Stud in my Stables.

Can anyone help me out? I'll be grateful to someone who can.

Stallion Name: DVS The Firelight Stranger
Breed: British Warmblood
Color: Bay (but with more of a Copper Sheen to his coat)
Traits: Fast, Obedient, Agile

Head Shot:
(SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND} 744109

Body/Conformation:
(SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND} Swedish-warmblood-horse
(SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSVUKjr83y4W8ZpxoWFsP0qlVJoZ4LtQnb7dL9-FcSGLU5pB3D

Additional Markings:
Sabino pattern on belly; slight dappling in coat (if possible)
Image examples below:

Dappling in Coat:
(SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND} Dapple-Bay

Sabino Patterning:
(SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND} Mind

I'm not sure if there is any one here who can do horses but I REALLY need this stallion hellokitty

Last edited by Chelsea_Summers9 on September 29th 2013, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : (SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND} Topposter
Featured Artist : (SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND} Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND}   (SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 6:41 pm

Hi..I'm sorry I'm just getting to this post. Ok, as for your question, we have a member, Annieover who might be able to assist you. She has a blog dedicated to horse creations so maybe she can either help you with this, or lead you to someone who can if she can't. Try to send her a pm here and see if she can. Good luck!!wink 
Back to top Go down
Chelsea_Summers9
Chelsea_Summers9

Taurus
Comments : "The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, its what you do with the gift of LIFE that determines who YOU are!"~Mewtwo, Pokemon the First Movie

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND}   (SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 5:32 pm

Thank you for the info. This horse has already been created for me!! This can be deleted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND}   (SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED)WCIF: Horse Creator! Seeking a British Warm blood Stallion{FOUND}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com