Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My game keeps crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

My game keeps crashing  Vide
PostSubject: My game keeps crashing    My game keeps crashing  I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 5:56 pm

Hi,
I'm sorry I haven't been around for awhile.

My game keeps crashing. I didn't install anything new. I have the feeling something on my computer has changed but I don't know what. I have tons of room (I think) and a new (in April) graphics card. And everything was fine (other than slow loading times and slow rendering and slow CAS lol) But my game hasn't crashed for a looooong time up until two weeks ago, that is.

Anyway, I tried playing with no mods or cc. Yuck! But no crashes.

However when I put a couple of hairs back in, and the light mod by brntwaffles tumblr the game crashed right away in Midnight Hollow.

But the game didn't crash in Sunset valley or Riverview.... but that's not to say it's not going to crash,,,, just give it some time.

I hate my game right now.

Sorry guys, I just am trying to figure this out and hopefully I'll be back soon.

Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : My game keeps crashing  Topposter
Leo

My game keeps crashing  Vide
PostSubject: Re: My game keeps crashing    My game keeps crashing  I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:38 pm

i have been having problems with my game crashing too! its a pain in the butt.
i got it to work now....i think midnight hollow was the issue for me too and i have like no cc now also.

sucks ea wont fix or help any really.

i guess there's a new patch coming out soon before the future stuff packs comes out...just what we need lol
Back to top Go down

My game keeps crashing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com