Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

braces teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : braces teeth Badge-1-1
Virgo

braces teeth Vide
PostSubject: braces teeth   braces teeth I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 8:02 pm

First off a huge thank you to KosmoKhaos for use of her space teeth as a base...and help with the thumbnail getting it to show...2nd thank you to Blood Prison for her fabo tutorial on how to make custom teeth...

braces teeth Brace_zps4e26d69a

These are in the costume Makeup Category and are an overlay over top of the EA maxis default teeth..

I made the braces gold cuz i liked it gold...hope everyone enjoys them and hugs to Kosmo and Moonskin

4Shared
Mediafire
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : braces teeth Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

braces teeth Vide
PostSubject: Re: braces teeth   braces teeth I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 2:07 am

Oh wow!! Genius and beautiful well made! Great creation Dach!!
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

braces teeth Vide
PostSubject: Re: braces teeth   braces teeth I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 1:24 pm

Cant wait for you to see the bunny teeth kosmo is working on for me..=) they are going to be super cute as well
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

braces teeth Vide
PostSubject: Re: braces teeth   braces teeth I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 5:22 am

Awesome I don't think I've got any braces in my cc folder thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

braces teeth Vide
PostSubject: Re: braces teeth   braces teeth I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 11:32 am

@dachshundsr4me Komos is done with the "bugs bunny teeth" because Yente (aka The Mare's Nest) mentioned it in their rag yesterday.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : braces teeth Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

braces teeth Vide
PostSubject: Re: braces teeth   braces teeth I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 2:36 am

I LOVE the bunny teeth!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

braces teeth Vide
PostSubject: Re: braces teeth   braces teeth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

braces teeth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Accessories/skin/eyes/makeup/tattoo's/etc-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com