Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Game Start up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Game Start up  Vide
PostSubject: Game Start up    Game Start up  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:58 pm

Hi all. I hope you are doing well. I am back with another question. I had to order a new computer (already) cause the 1st one was having way to many issues since I got it. Anyway I re installed everything updated to the latest patch. Now the pop up that shows all the mods you have installed when you start the game is missing. Does anyone know if its attached to a mod if so which one?  unknown  thank you in advance to any that can help.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Game Start up  Th_banner
Top Poster : Game Start up  Topposter
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Game Start up  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game Start up    Game Start up  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:06 pm

There is nothing wrong with your game. My does that too. It still works.
I don't know why it does show up anymore. Maybe it is the new patches.
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Game Start up  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game Start up    Game Start up  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 11:11 am

Fixed the issue by downloading the games4theworld ultimate fix and manual patch. Now my game runs better and I fixed the launcher not being able to open.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Game Start up  Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Game Start up  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game Start up    Game Start up  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 6:05 pm

I use that now also. i love it. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Game Start up  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Game Start up  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game Start up    Game Start up  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 6:57 pm

Okay...link please so I can try this also!!  humana Anything that will make my run faster and a little smoother. I can't get my computer to as much as it used to, sadly thought, she is on her last leg, down to her pinky toe. I haven't played sims in awhile, of course, however, I would love to at least go in and play around with it from time to time until I can get a new computer.
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

Game Start up  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game Start up    Game Start up  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 12:55 pm

Ultimate fix link here you go :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Start up  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game Start up    Game Start up  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Start up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com