Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Nraas Master Controller

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Nraas Master Controller Vide
PostSubject: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:05 am

Is there a way to make Nraas MC CAS replace EA CAS? I found it once but can't find it again.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : Nraas Master Controller Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:07 pm

gosh , i dont even know what you mean ? it sound new to me woh
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:02 am

Okay I will try to explain better. Nraas Master Controller Create a sim is better than EA's. It has more options and I can cut my Create a sim loading time a lot by putting it in compact form. I was asking if there is a way to make it the default one instead of EA's. I am bad at explaining things but hopefully that explains better.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 3:36 pm

oh ok i get it now yeah. so there 2 different cas . well well. how i missed that i wonder. the default part makes more sense to me now. i m gonna have a look at that thing myself now to see what whatwhat ,thank for mentioning it. good luck with the default part.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Nraas Master Controller Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 1:35 am

I didn't know that Nraas made an MC that could override EA's! That's interesting. Let me know, or let US know what you find out. I'd be interested. wink 
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 2:02 pm

I think I somewhat figured it out it doesn't work with a new game though that i've noticed. However if you have both MC and Integration that goes with it installed and have it set up before you jump into CAS it should work. Integration
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:47 pm

Very very interesting. I must check this out! Anything to make CAS faster is worth a look see! humana 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:55 pm

Wow, I just read up on it and it sounds terribly confusing and scary!! I may try it though to see what or if I like it. humana 
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:11 pm

here is my youtube video setting it up I hope it helps making another video soon with my voice as soon as I get a headset with mic that works. Mine stopped working Sad...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 12:17 am

I love the visual aid, but I found it hard to make out sometimes what you were highlighting. unknown  I know it will be easier to follow once you get your voice to it, or even show the instructions in writing while you visualize it also. I don't know, I had my pen and paper out taking notes but got kind of confused part way through it. I really want to try this out, I'm really interested in this especially if it makes loading CAS faster. Yay!! humana 
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:48 am

Yea I dont have a working headset right now but I plan to do voice videos asap I will add in the description though how to do it. My laptop has a built in mic but there is to much background noise. so yea i am hoping the 23rd to get a new headset ordered or get one from walmart or somewhere. I hope. Here you go hope this helps this is what I did.
Download and install: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
Click the sim
Click Nraas
Master Controller
Settings
CAS
Show in compact form: Accessories, Clothing and hair
Multiply makeup per location (I use this so my sims have the highlight or whatever glow and also normal blush
Multiply accessorizes per location (I use this so that my sims can have nails with gloves or earnings with a belly ring. ect.)
Clothing filter Outerwear This makes all outfits available in outerwear.
The rest of the video I am just showing that the outfits will only show one style but opening create a style will give you the other outfit choices.
Thanks for watching! xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 5:22 pm

Wonderful!! Thank you so much! I may try this tonight and see how it works out for me. While I have you, do you know of a mod that makes taking pictures of your sims better? I'm not talking about the HQ mod, I heard that stresses your computer out too much, but maybe a simpler mod?
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 9:19 pm

Honestly I don't use any mods for taking pictures all I do is make sure my settings are high Nraas Master Controller TS3W2014-05-2118-59-56-20_zps759c5276 than just tab to take it. I do have one camera mod for taking pictures in town: Improved Camera I am always here. Pretty much :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:40 pm

I have some of my settings on this, I will try to advance the others and see if that helps. It seems since IP my pics are just not right. humana 
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 9:47 pm

Another note on the setup for master controller to make it load faster you can also do it through city hall:
Click city hall
Nraas
Master controller
settings
CAS
Show in compact form whatever you want I do all of them.
Smile
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:47 am

Already in CAS here is how to set it up. Just right Click options. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nraas Master Controller   Nraas Master Controller I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nraas Master Controller

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com