Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14) Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14) Vide
PostSubject: The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14)   The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:54 pm

Here's a new video that was posted on The Sims youtube station two days ago. Smile

Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14)   The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 7:15 pm

It look interesting, even though I think they look pretty cartoony. Want better hair and hope the cc people can do better. I haven't been playing TS3 at all--waiting for the new game.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14) Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14)   The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:05 pm

when the skintone are made for the sims4 , i think they will look really good. sims3 in the beginnging was pudding faces ooooooooooh. sims4 to me look so much than when sims3 started.but i do want improvement same as you. they have till the end of the year to do so i think,last i heard the game not out till the very end of this year oooooooooooooooooommm
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14) Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14)   The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 1:42 am

I thought it was coming out like in August this year. Any who....I agree, they do look cartoony right now, so I would not even consider buying it until some mods got ahold of it and started making it look better. Now, compared to the introduction of Sims 3, they looked very ordinary and pudding'y, but modders have conquered that so I have high hopes. I'm racing to try and do as much as possible with Sims 3 so I don't diss a game I have very little gameplay knowledge of. To think of the money I have invested in Sims 3 and not get as much out of it as possible is a shame. Still can't get IP to play without crashing and I had remove Pets due to having messed up glitched animals. Showtime was a waste of time and money. I will be more cautious in purchases for Sims 4. Great video, I spotted it a few days ago. Thanks for posting it!! humana 
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini
Comments : If you don't like what i say just ignore it I'm not here to please you if you make something good I will tell you if not I will give u ideas to make it better

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14)   The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:53 am

I wish EA would put more support in this game. With the sims 4 coming out i am hoping that they do better with this game than they did with sims 3. As a huge fan of Battlefield and Madden, EA can do good with their games. But for some reason they neglect this game series although this could be one of the best games out there with just a little bit of thought. I hope that EA can put some more effort in their games since Madden never changes Battlefield has so many bugs and glitches, I feel as if that EA is gonna die to companies with higher popularity such as Rockstar, Ubisoft etc. The ones who do the sims games need to make this the best sims game or i will not even bother with the franchise anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14)   The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer (5-14-14)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 4! Information, Video's, Pictures & More!-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com