Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Skill bar in Queue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Skill bar in Queue Vide
PostSubject: Skill bar in Queue   Skill bar in Queue I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 4:47 pm

I have watched a couple lets plays on YouTube and asked them how they got but no answer from both so I am asking here. Skill bar in Queue 4099F5F9-6878-4921-838D-3CEEF8C36E28_zpszaxyrkfp as you should see in the top left corner there is a skill bar with what looks like the handiness icon. Can someone please tell me if this is a mod or something. My game has never had that just the skill bar over there head. Picture taken from Lifesimmers Showtime LP
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Skill bar in Queue Topposter
Featured Artist : Skill bar in Queue Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Skill bar in Queue Vide
PostSubject: Re: Skill bar in Queue   Skill bar in Queue I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 1:52 am

I thought that was a pull up bar, so if they consider that a skill builder...I will have to go in game and try it out!! Maybe a mod added skill to the actual exercise...?? humana 
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Skill bar in Queue Vide
PostSubject: Re: Skill bar in Queue   Skill bar in Queue I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:02 am

I figured it out yay! its not a mod and its kinda easy. Skill bar in Queue Skillbar_zpsfd00fa68 Where the litttle blue hand is you click and drag to the right. :D Thank you for your response Cece  Love067 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Skill bar in Queue Topposter
Featured Artist : Skill bar in Queue Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Skill bar in Queue Vide
PostSubject: Re: Skill bar in Queue   Skill bar in Queue I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 5:23 pm

No problem! humana humana humana humana 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skill bar in Queue Vide
PostSubject: Re: Skill bar in Queue   Skill bar in Queue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skill bar in Queue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com