Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Playing around in the CAS demo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Playing around in the CAS demo Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Playing around in the CAS demo Vide
PostSubject: Playing around in the CAS demo   Playing around in the CAS demo I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 4:32 am

Just a couple of the sims that I created while playing around on the demo.  As of right now, I won't be getting The Sims 4, but it is fun to play around in CAS and see what I can create.  Feel free to share your own pictures on this thread...the more, the merrier.

Playing around in the CAS demo 10615324_1497684757138147_2407305914955683451_n
This is Becca, who is a romantic musician sim who is in it for the money. Smile

Playing around in the CAS demo 10593161_1497615707145052_3346637808112619588_n
This is Jessalyn.  She's a family-oriented sim who wants to have a huge family and is very happy-go-lucky. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Playing around in the CAS demo   Playing around in the CAS demo I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 7:13 pm

very pretty sims indeed . well one can get teh sims4 later on im sure . that not such a bad thing at all. enjoy your moons and ligthings,still waiting on the newest one. maybe i shoudl try the cottoncandy lightening that look so surreal
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Playing around in the CAS demo Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Playing around in the CAS demo   Playing around in the CAS demo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 12:37 pm

The red haired sim reminds me of Jessica Rabbit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Playing around in the CAS demo   Playing around in the CAS demo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 12:50 pm

I've decided not to get TS4 either.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Playing around in the CAS demo   Playing around in the CAS demo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 1:53 am

I've read some of the reviews for Sims 4 and after watching some Lets Play videos, I have decided that I will not be getting the game. Truth is, after an excruciatingly powerful blow in my personal life, I'm questioning if I'll even get back into Sims 3 or any other game for that matter. My family needs me more than the game right now and with my family is where I need to be.
I will still be with Cstyles, but there will not be any new game pictures from me.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Playing around in the CAS demo Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Playing around in the CAS demo   Playing around in the CAS demo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 3:04 am

katink wrote:
I've read some of the reviews for Sims 4 and after watching some Lets Play videos, I have decided that I will not be getting the game.  Truth is, after an excruciatingly powerful blow in my personal life, I'm questioning if I'll even get back into Sims 3 or any other game for that matter.  My family needs me more than the game right now and with my family is where I need to be.  
I will still be with Cstyles, but there will not be any new game pictures from me.

We understand. We forget that we have a real life because we are so immersed in out virtual life. I mean, come on. How can we not be with cheats like "motherlode" and "familyfunds"? It's very attractive...

I'm still waiting to buy Sims 4. Maybe I'll buy for Christmas whilst sales are going on.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Playing around in the CAS demo   Playing around in the CAS demo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 4:24 am

Katink, so sorry to hear things are not going well.  Maybe some day you will want to play the sims again when things improve.

I was looking so forward to TS4, and then I read the reviews and saw the actual game play from the reviewers on YouTube, and knew I would never enjoy it.  I think I would get very bored with no open world and all those loading screens just to cross the street. So, for now, I'm not going to buy it.  Unfortunately, I sold all my TS3 games and uninstalled everything. Fortunately, I backed up all my files.  I've since bought all the games and reinstalled. Playing University now since I didn't buy it before.

Last edited by Eden777 on October 7th 2014, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Playing around in the CAS demo   Playing around in the CAS demo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 10:14 pm

Talk about playing around - this guy had lots of fun. It made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ9MB_1XMGM
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Playing around in the CAS demo   Playing around in the CAS demo I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 12:49 am

I was watching some of the Let's Play the Sims 4 on you tube, but my son recommended this guy.
He usually does Grand Theft Auto videos and this is the first Sims game he ever played.  Quite funny when he realizes what woohoo is. Smile

Last edited by katink on October 19th 2014, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Playing around in the CAS demo   Playing around in the CAS demo I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 3:25 pm

heh i will watch that later thank katink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing around in the CAS demo   Playing around in the CAS demo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing around in the CAS demo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 4! Information, Video's, Pictures & More!-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com