Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I need some people to test this skin for me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : I need some people to test this skin for me! Topposter
Featured Artist : I need some people to test this skin for me! Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

I need some people to test this skin for me! Vide
PostSubject: I need some people to test this skin for me!   I need some people to test this skin for me! I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 6:18 pm

I need some people to test this skin for me! Screen17
I need some people to test this skin for me! Screen18
I need some people to test this skin for me! Untitl10

View them full scale for a better view.
I have learned from my previous skin that people don't like a lot of definition in their sims faces, so I have made a new one, this time with a body to go along with it. You can view the images above to see what it looks like, it is a default replacement skin. But I want some of you to test it out in your game. I need feedback after you test it out, what is it that you like about the skin, what is it that you don't like, do you notice anything that needs fixed, should I do a non-default replacement version, would you use this as your default replacement? And so on. I just need a lot of feedback, the kind I can't get just by posting images, so I need testers!

Help me out eh?

Remember that this IS a default replacement, so I will need you to take out whatever default replacement skin you may have in your game before installing my skin, then once you're done you can delete it and put your old default back in or use it if you like it.

Download it below and let me know, maybe even take some screenshots and circle certain parts you like most, don't like, or what needs to be fixed. Thanks in advance.

DOWNLOAD <<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : I need some people to test this skin for me! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I need some people to test this skin for me!   I need some people to test this skin for me! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 5:33 am

Thanks Evie, I'm gonna test the skin tonight !! Sure looks good in the pics ! I need some people to test this skin for me! 205181
I have already tested the face skin of yours and I keeping it to replace the face skin of Lady Frontbum I need some people to test this skin for me! Icon_wink
And I don't care about what other people say about your work, I do form my own opinion. I think your work is awesome !! I need some people to test this skin for me! Herz
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: I need some people to test this skin for me!   I need some people to test this skin for me! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:12 pm

Evie I actually really liked the detail in your first skin. No one has a skin like that. I understand that if you are going to create for the purposes of sharing you might want to take a lot of feedback from the crowd and adjust as such but you should also create for you and what you like. There are always going to be the people that tell you its shit because they have nothing better to do with themselves.

Anyways I'll definitely be trying out this skin as well, and glad you made a full body one
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: I need some people to test this skin for me!   I need some people to test this skin for me! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:58 pm

Wow eva, you're really keeping it in your game? Thats awesome!

Thanks to both of you. I have already noticed a couple of things I need to fix with this skin. I really do like more definition in my skins, and I like a lot of shine. So If I do upload them, they will be at the link in my siggy so they won't be posted to MS3B. I just can't handle reading how brutal the comments are there. Mainly because I have made a rule for myself not to comment back when people attack.

Anyway, don't be afraid to tell me what is wrong with the skin, I won't get mad at you guys, as long as your not flat out calling it crap and saying it looks like shit. lol.

Thanks again. [:
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: I need some people to test this skin for me!   I need some people to test this skin for me! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:18 pm

Yeah sure I'm going to keep it in game !! I think the face skin is awesome ! I need some people to test this skin for me! Icon_biggrin
I hope to test the body skin later today and give you some feedback about it.

Thanks !!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: I need some people to test this skin for me!   I need some people to test this skin for me! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 4:52 pm

Hi Evie,

I have some feedback regarding the skins you made. If you look very, very good and look for any detail, you can find some area's for improvement.
I have made some screenshots in CAS and used some pre-made Sims of mine for reference.

BodySkin
I need some people to test this skin for me! BodySkin01
It can be some shadow effect, but it does look if the right side under the chest area is not fully symmetrical and the connection between the right upper arm and the fore arm is not that smooth compared to the left arm.
I need some people to test this skin for me! BodySkin02
Also the area in the center and right side just below the right breast has a bit of a color diffference, needs some retouching (I think).
Overall the body skin looks awesome, very well made !!

FaceSkin
I need some people to test this skin for me! FaceSkin01
The area between the nose and the upper lip, doesn't quite match, the left side is just a bit out of line. You can see it in the picture above better, probably caused by the mouth and nose combo. In the picture below, you can hardly see it.
I need some people to test this skin for me! FaceSkin02
Again overall the face skin is very beautiful I think.

I hope you can make heads or tails from my feedback I need some people to test this skin for me! Icon_wink
Anyways overall the skins are very, very well made and you have to look very very hard to even see these kinds of things and than again it could in some cases even be a shadow effect.

Awesome job Evie, thanks !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some people to test this skin for me!   I need some people to test this skin for me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need some people to test this skin for me!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com