Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

[solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it Topposter
Featured Artist : [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

[solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it Vide
PostSubject: [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it   [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 8:14 pm

Did anyone else have this problem and if so, what can I do to remove it again?
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

[solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it Vide
PostSubject: Re: [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it   [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 12:10 pm

Uhm, get the mod? Razz Never knew it went away in the first place xD
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it Topposter
Featured Artist : [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it   [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 6:44 pm

I can't find it...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it   [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 6:59 pm

I found it!!! hiho It didn't just 'disappear'...I didn't think about it and when I lost everything when my hard drive died I lost that also. Since I rarely get to actually play the game I didn't even think about it until I noticed it last night!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it   [solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]After latest update the censor blur has returned and I don't want it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com