Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!? Topposter
Featured Artist : Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!? Vide
PostSubject: Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!?   Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 12:08 am

I'm steaming! I updated and once again my game has turned into snot and boogers!!

I'm so sick and tired of the constant problems this game has carried since it's release and never in my entire life have I came across a situation where the 'cure' makes everything worse, over and over and over again!

I'm really trying to be understanding about this...ok...that's a lie, understanding is way gone and I'm just about ready to chuck this game into the trash! Can't do that due to both of them being gifts from my kids, but seriously...this game is seriously pissing me off!!

I have just got everything back in place and was finally once again enjoying the game when, update, CAST won't load and game crashes 5 min. after entering the lot!

I go to tech help on ts3, why I don't know, and of course they asked for the dxdiag...hello!! Why would it be my computer if this only happened after I updated stupids?!?! I'm so sick of the first thing they want to do is blame peoples computers! Well darnit it's not my computer it's this darn game.

Now I have to contemplate whether or not to do another uninstall or wait for the next update. I have this seriously strong feeling that even if I uninstall and reinstall it will still have the same problems and all that work would be for nothing!
Somebody shoot me please!!

No!! Don't shoot me for real....*added this for all those that might think I'm wanting someone to play Dr. Korvor**** (don't know how to spell his name) with them!*

Anyone else having similar issues?

Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!? Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!?   Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 8:21 am

I knew it!! I don't update until AM does, which I'm still waiting on, so we'll see how it goes. Cheer up luv, it'll get better.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!? Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!? Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!?   Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 9:43 am

Awww I'm so sorry to hear you have problems again bigcry
I've heard and read other people have similar problems, so your def not the only one No

I keep on asking myself, why don't they (EA) test a game or patch when they release it ?? Really, really don't get that !! So incredibly and utterly stupid !!
And like you said, CeCe "the 'cure' makes everything worse, over and over and over again", it's unbelievable !!

Luckily for me, it's the first time I didn't have a problem with the patch (really do feel lucky, I had the restore ready for use the moment I installed the patch)

As appealing the game can be (to play), so frustrating (technically) it can be !!

Hugz and more hugz for ya CeCe !! ❤
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!?   Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are they ever going to fix this d*mn game!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com