Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Am I on the good post ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Electra666
Electra666

Am I on the good post ? Vide
PostSubject: Am I on the good post ?   Am I on the good post ? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 8:49 am

Sorry I just discover this forum and excuse me for the mistakes in english (I'm french). Here are some of my gothic sims :

Am I on the good post ? Screen10

Am I on the good post ? Screen11

Am I on the good post ? Screen12
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Am I on the good post ? Th_banner
Top Poster : Am I on the good post ? Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Am I on the good post ?   Am I on the good post ? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 10:07 am

I moved this to Sims 3 Discussion because the contest is actually over and that section will be moved sometime shortly.

Anywho! Welcome to CStyles!! We're always glad to have new members! Those sims are seriously awesome!! I hope you join the next cycle of Gothique Beauty when it starts after Late Night comes out! And don't worry about your English, you're doing great. :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Am I on the good post ? Topposter
Featured Artist : Am I on the good post ? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Am I on the good post ?   Am I on the good post ? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 12:26 am

I agree with Akasha...awesome Pictures!! You should really hang around for the next cycle of Gothique and enter!
Oh...and welcome to Cstyles and your English is lovely! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I on the good post ?   Am I on the good post ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I on the good post ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com