Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Patricia Ferrant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Patricia Ferrant Topposter
Featured Artist : Patricia Ferrant Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Patricia Ferrant Os51eg
Leo

Patricia Ferrant Vide
PostSubject: Patricia Ferrant   Patricia Ferrant I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 1:41 pm

Patricia Ferrant Patricia+Ferrant+00

Hi ya All,

After I posted Mireya, my game returned to it's old ways, with the crashing in CAS. Which meant the un- and reinstall didn't work basically.... Sad...
But this time I didn't know what to do anymore to solve the problem. Luckily Miss Lochness posted a suggestion, to help solve my problem. I did find the thread, but Miss Lochness suggestion didn't work.... more Sad... .....
However in the same thread I did find something about crashes, memory, compatibility problems, LAA and DEP (huh ?? yeah !!). I decided to follow this up and started looking on where to find LAA (Large Address Aware). This seemed the most obvious since I have a laptop with Win 7 64-bit and 4 GB memory (and LAA forces to use memory above 2-3 GB).
I did find a Sims 3 Crash Log Analyzer here (Link), which after dl / install confirmed my suspicions about LAA. The LAA tool I did find here (Link); after dl / install I forced the Sims 3 game to LAA (LOL, lalalala) and started up the Sims game. I tried several times to crash my game, without any luck.... ;)
So IT WORKED !!!
Member and creator of both the tools is FordGT90Concept @ Mod the Sims. You are really my HERO FordGT90Concept !!! THANKS !!!! :D ❤
Also special thank to Miss Lochness, without her suggestion I probably wouldn't have found that particular thread !!
Now for two days my game hasn't crashed at all and works fine !!
For all you guys this means a new Sim. Please meet Patricia; I dedicate Patricia to FordGT90Concept, as a special thanks ! thump

Looks

More looks

Even more looks

Oohh LAA-LAA

LOL ;)

Formal

Sleep

& Swim
 Download: Patricia Ferrant V1.0.7z 

The custom content used when creating Patricia:

- Face skin (Silk) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Body Skin (Default Busty Naughty) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Hair by Rose (Link)
- Eyebrows by MissDaydreams (Link)
- Eyeshadow by Tifa (Link)
- Blush by Lady Frontbum (link)
- Lip gloss by Tifa (Link)
- Eye contacts by Yu618Lin (Link)
- Top by FrozenStarRo (Link)
- Pants (leather) by All About Style (Link)
- Earrings by NataliS (Link)
- Bracelet by NataliS (Link)
- Dress (leather) by All About Style (Link)
- Boots by Lili (Link)
- Lingerie set by Juttaponath (Link)
- Sportswear set by Hasel (Link)
- Top by Harmonia09 (Link)
- Brief by Lili (Link)
- Sunglasses by Lili (Link)
I think the rest will transfer in the Sims3pack-file, if not please contact me and I will check.

Please note all pics are original and aren't edited or enhanced in anyway
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Patricia Ferrant Vide
PostSubject: Re: Patricia Ferrant   Patricia Ferrant I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 9:06 pm

Another Stunner! Very exotic! Glad you got your crash problem fixed!! Yay!! whew I'm going to keep that information handy just in case I need it! Maybe you wouldn't mind posting it in the 'tech' section and a small guide for others? cherry please

I'm impressed with how tidy you are and how you pay such detail to attention such as the custom content and links!! Very awesome!! I wish I could keep up with my stuff like that!

I guess I lost patience with that after my first uninstall/reinstall... shame Maybe I will get it together before Sims4 !! laughing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Patricia Ferrant Os51eg
Leo

Patricia Ferrant Vide
PostSubject: Re: Patricia Ferrant   Patricia Ferrant I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 8:00 am

Thanks for the compliments CeCe !! worship
Yeah, I'm SOOOOOO very glad my game is working again hand dance When I realised the problems were fixed, I was like dancing, singing & screaming in my room !! dancing and I felt like kissing and hugging the whole world and ice cream for everyone Razz

The links on the CC-stuff, is maybe a 'side effect' of my job (Finance Manager), having to be exact and document all you have done (these days) ;)

I will have a look later today, about posting a thread about LAA and stuff. I agree this could be relevant for more Simmers !
New computers and laptops do tend to have an 64-bit operating system and memory in access of 2GB and this could be the cause of the Sims 3 game not working properly.
I know I had some witsend grey smilie bigcry :124: moments the last couple of weeks, before I was able to track down and solve the problems !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patricia Ferrant Vide
PostSubject: Re: Patricia Ferrant   Patricia Ferrant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patricia Ferrant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com