Things to do in the bathroom stall...
1. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.
2. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."
3. Say "Darn, this water is cold."
4. Say, "Now how did that get there?"
5. Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."
6. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!!"
7. Say, "Interesting....more sinkers than floaters.
8. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop it under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?"
9. Say, "Darn, I Knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?"
10. Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.
11. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your "Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.
12. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"
13. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free"
14. When you're in a bathroom stall take a Snickers candy bar with you and when someone is next to you, squish it in your hand and reach under the stall wall and say "You got any more toilet paper over there, This side's completely out."[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
_________________[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He just makes my belly button smilez!