Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Some pics of some old and new sims.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Some pics of some old and new sims.  Topposter
Featured Artist : Some pics of some old and new sims.  Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Some pics of some old and new sims.  Vide
PostSubject: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 10:23 am

Hey guys!

Some may or may not know about the big tantrum I chucked over the anons at MS3B. Well since I've gotten over that, I'm considering coming back but I need some advice. I don't want to release anything that looks like my previous stuff, obviously my sims have a trademark, but I mean in terms of features. I need to branch out. I'm not doing this to please the people over at MS3B, I'm doing this for myself. To prove a point to myself. So, peeps if you're familiar with my sims and you know the features I love to use, then please be honest and tell me the truth. If these look like all my other sims, then please say so. Honesty is key! Now some are older sims that I made ages ago, might have previewed but never uploaded. Now that Late Night has come out, I've revamped them and I'm considering uploading them. I'll seperate them into OLD and NEW, so you guys know Smile

Ok, I'll shut up and post the pic spam now.

OLD
Amber. (I think I used her for a nose post once and I believe I may have previewed her, but with diff CC)
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Screen15

Melody, Flo and Missy (These ladies are old, very old. Previewed them ages back too. Funny, in the picture it's actually Flo, Missy and Melody)
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Screen16

Flo
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Screen20

Missy
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Screen21

Melody
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Screen22

NEW
Sophie (Trying some different bone structures)
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Screen17

Ava. (She's my present to Eva :D I think she may be a bit too Miss L, if you catch my drift)
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Screen18

Looking forward to your feedback guys and I don't know If I posted this in the right forum or not. If not, I'm sorry!

hiho

Last edited by miss_lochness on November 16th 2010, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot close ups of the 3 girls.)
Back to top Go down
Arcanalia
Arcanalia

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 10:52 am

I love them! They do look different, they have very different jaw lines and as you said, bone structures. I love Ava! And Flo. hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Some pics of some old and new sims.  Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 11:50 am

I'm sorry Ness, but I don't think I can (ever) give you an objective opinion.

As I do with all your Sims old, new, young, old, male, female, I love them all and I think they're ALL unique past & present !

Thanks for Ava !! hiho That's such a sweet thing of you to do !!
Sure brought some tears in my eyes (in a positive way), when I saw and read !!
Thanks !! face hug
When you post her, she will def become my favorite Sim !!

Hugz !! ❤
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 7:52 pm

Thank you guys! Arcanalia i'm very happy that they do all look different. :D

Miss Eva your so funny. I know you love all my stuff, both of you do, but I hope if I made something truly horrid you would both tell me. Razz lolz. But then I'd probably call it one of my "experiments". Teehee. Excuse to make something UGLAY!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 8:11 pm

Miss LochNess + Sims + Horrid = Nahhhh !! Impossible !! ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 8:22 pm

Ok in my very honest opinion....they all look very unique, they have different features and have slight variations on their bone structures facially... I would have to say that Flo and Amber are very pretty and definitely girls I would download. I also have to say honestly I loved your sims before and imo there was nothing wrong with any of them and whoever was whining like a biatch with a yeast infection over on MS3B should get a life and as they say in my home town JOG ON! LOL...sorry caffeine overload I'm practically climbing the walls LOL
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 1:28 am

Hahaha, Eva! Trust me, I can do horrid. :D

Thank you Q-Girl. Ya know, face shapes are so hard for me to decide on. I'm very fickle in my face shapes. I used to make sims with such strong facial features and bone structure and I got crap for that, so I thought I'd soften it up and still got crap. LOL. I don't care anymore :D

Hehe I love that saying Jog On. My best friend always says "build a bridge, walk over it, then burn the bitch DOWN!"
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 4:11 am

Like you I was a serious strong bone features on my Sims, still am but have been experimenting a little bit more. I think all your ladies are lovely, no...stunning and the only thing I can see that is 'alike' is some of the eyebrows...which can't be helped due to little choice of change!

You make wonderful Sims and I've always been a serious fan and I'm so glad that you are going to continue to make these beautiful creations. I look forward to seeing them!

I went totally outside the box tonight on one I'm working on! I know I know...I was supposed to be uploading a new Sim, but I got that creative itch...I know you know what I'm talking about and went into CAST.

I just got this idea and ran with it and I do like the end result. I just have to test her in game and see how she looks from different angles and such.

Don't change your Sims because of some idjits...check your number of downloads and that should be enough inspiration to continue on! hiho

Oh...and Nessa...we ALL have our trademark it's natural and quite common in every stance of creating whether it be Sims or real life stuff. THAT is what makes you unique! If you start to build because others say, oh the head is too big, the mouth too wide blah blah blah...then all the Sims would start to look exactly the same!

We would all be making identical Sims!! Be you girl!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 4:49 am

Thanks CeCe!

I love getting that creative itch! I've just come out of about 3 perhaps 4 hours in CAS. Decided I needed to make a 80s Gothic skinny bitch. I'm very happy with her. Tested her out in game and her bone structure is INSANE! I'd been thinking about making her all day. I was consumed! So yes, I definitly understand where you're coming from! I can't wait to see your simmie girl. I always love your ladies, their lips are always to die for. I can never get that effect. I gave in and used sliders on Ava lips *cries* I like to pride myself on the fact I never do use them. Oh well.

I agree on the eyebrow thing, I'm very selective on my eyebrows too. They need to look like real hair. None of this EA business. Real eyebrows. So yeah, my choice is very limited to pretty much Subaxi. We need more eyebrows ya'll!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 6:34 am

I hear ya on the eyebrows thing...I think all of mine are subaxi too, we definitely need more eyebrows...an CeCe is right we do have a little something that makes our sims ours wether it be a certain nose shape or full lips...mine tends to be fuller lips on the girls and my boys always seem to have pretty faces lol it's personal taste in the end, if you like them awesome if you don't then just don't download them it's simple enough even for the morons over on MS3B that like to be all anonymous and leave hurtful comments...real brave huh?

I do think your sims are lovely Miss Lochness and the two I mentioned are exceptional and very beautiful, you should be proud of yourself. Don't ever change what you do for anyone else because then you'll never be happy and if you don't have heart in what you do then you may as well give up.

Hmm all this talking about creating makes me wanna jump into CAS and start creating *sulks* but I have other stuff to do...hmm do the work or play the sims? do the work or play the sims? Meh I'm simming it woop woop! I will make up for lost time tonight.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 12:11 pm

I'm always on the 'hunt' for new eyebrows and try out new ones, but I agree good ones are hard to find ! I don't use Subaxi eyebrows that often, when creating my Sims. I think I use several others as well, don't know which by head.

It's always taking me ages to choose a good face shape, also considering the hair I'm gonna use. Some hairs, just don't fit a particular face shape, no matter what you try, with the face and the bone structures.
Sometimes I decide to do it the other way round, first create the face with it's features and go back and choose a 'matching' hair with the face.
I think it's important, even crucial to get the face shape and the features right, matching it up together with the hair. This combination really defines the looks of the Sim.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 1:27 pm

I sometimes do the face first and then find a suitable hair as like you said Eva hun as I think sometimes a hair can dwarf the face and then you don't see the lovely features you've just spent ages on...if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 12:25 pm

Agree with that one Q-Girl. You know what hair I have been STRUGGLING with? This bitach by Newsea: Wella hairstyle I love it, yet I can't make a sim that I can use it on!

On a side note, I want everyone to be happy, so my dear ladies feast your eyes on this:
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Screen24
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Screen25
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Screen26
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Screen27

Everybody, this is Jason.
Jason, this is your future stalkers, I mean my buddies. Razz

He's like always getting into fights with Max and Jacob (by CeCe). He thinks he's hotter than them. Max maybe, Jacob...no way. Jacob is number one, til CeCe makes something hotter. Which is inevitable. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 2:50 pm

OMG *faints* drools I'm sooooo in love! hiho I need this boy like now LOL *pre-books herself a restraining order* watch out Jason here comes Q~Girl...My god Miss Lochness he's just perfect, I mean so utterly perfect! *sits and watches perfectness at it's best on computer screen* :105:
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 4:26 pm

OMG Miss L !! excited A true feast for the eyes indeed !! :105:
Stalking now and forever !! LOL
I can't take my eyes of him, I've been sitting watching this screen for more than an hour (no joke)... *sigh* I'm in lovers !!

Jason my dear... come to mama..ehh blushing Eva !! ❤
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 6:07 pm

Just thought I'd share a little project I'm working on...this is Ilyana the Elven Snow Queen and I'm proud of her as I usually don't make girl simmies or elven ones :D

Some pics of some old and new sims.  ElvenSnowQueen
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 6:46 pm

Ohhh WOW !! Hmm and again WOW Shocked Q-Girl !!
That´s so amazing !! Absolutely stunning, I think !! hiho
Awesome !!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 7:35 pm

Thanks Eva, awww that lovely comment has made me smile now...like I said I don't usually make female simmies and I'm so happy someone likes her *hugs* face hug
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 7:38 pm

She really looks amazing !! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 7:45 pm

She's actually my favourite female sim out of all of the ones I've created (not saying much I know seeing as the others weren't that good but I like her) and she's got me all inspired to do some more simmies possibly tomorrow if I have time
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 2:05 am

You two ladies crack me up! I couldn't stop snapping pics of him. He took me literally hours. I was just not happy with his jawline, then it was his eyes, then his lips, then his entire skintone. I ended up putting my ND skins back in. I'm sad though cause the sliders don't work on them. Sad... The muscle definition ones anyway.

Q-Girl I am in love with that sim of yours! She is marvelous and you have really captured the Elven features. Sharp long facial features. She is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 5:01 am

So much stunning beauty all over this page, absolutely incredible !! hiho

I prob will keep cracking you up, if you keep on comming up with these awesome stunners, Miss L !! ;)
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 5:32 am

I know!!! I think I want that sim now Q-Girl. I think you should upload her.

What do you think Eva?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 6:05 am

Yeah she should definitely upload her !! Sure hope she does !! cherry please
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 8:14 am

Awww you guys...Ok I'll work on the CC list then post her some time today inbetween drooling over Jason and planning how to simknap him and share with with Eva on alternate days.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 8:22 am

^ You are really sweet Q-Girl !!kawaiiangel

Thanks for sharing, in all cases ! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 8:47 am

Thanks Eva hun, aww I feel all loved now hiho Hugs, kisses and cookies to ma girlies here on CStyles group hug
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 5:58 pm

You sure deserve it girl !! ❤
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 11:41 pm

cancan group hug

cheers Team Q-Girl cheers Keep making sims my dear, they are awesome :D

When I see this, I think CStyles: chat

Also on a funny note, it's nice when you're sims think of you (esp. when that sim is Amelia):
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Screen28

Get it? Razz
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 4:58 am

^ ponder laughing Awesome pic Miss L :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 10:15 am

Aww don't you just love Amelia? An it's sweet of her thinking of you Miss Lochness, I wish mine thought of me once in a while. It really is a brilliant picture I love it. An you guys are the best friends a girl could have an go team me LOL cheers
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 9:14 am

I was so lucky to capture that. I was like "what is she thinking of??? Ah LOCHNESS MONSTER!!" "C" Hahahaha.

Well, decided to upload pics of more sims I have begun work on and am yet to finish:

Miranda
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Scree100
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Scree101

Irene
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Scree102
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Scree103

I'm thinking of her renaming her Silicone Sally, or perhaps Sally Silicone. Or perhaps Big Boobs McGee. Razz
Some pics of some old and new sims.  Scree104

affraid
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 11:25 am

Big boobs mcgee lmao thats so funny....another batch of very pretty sims there Miss L...awesome work!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 5:55 pm

LOL How about Jasmine Juggs ??? Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 6:02 pm

^ laughing I love that name Eva LOL so funny!!! or Boobzilla LOL
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 1:57 am

LOL Boobzilla! Boobiezilla! BEWBZILLA! SO many variations. I had another name but I can't remember it. How about Pamela Anderson The 2nd?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 5:42 am

LOL Pammy the return.....or Bewbatron.....or the bewbalicious one....I still prefer Big Boobs McGee LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 7:39 am

^ Bewbatron laughing that's so funny !! LOL
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 9:06 am

Seriously her bejaonkers are huge. I keep looking at them in disabelief. And not in a usual "oh man her tits are nice" kind of way, its more a "I need to close my eyes before this image becomes imprinted and causes me bad dreams" :D

Her boobs in that dress look huge, flat and squashed. I initally thought it was her dress, but look at this when I tried on a bikini:

Some pics of some old and new sims.  Scree105

pale Do I just keep choosing the wrong CC? Miss Eva help...my bejonkers are huge and not in a hot kind of way. You're the boobah master!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 11:27 am

Hmm... those bewbies look pretty mammoth !! Shocked
Maybe it's the EA boob slider setting, combined with the 'wrong' kind of CC.
I'm not a big fan of the new EA boob slider and most of the times I even turn down the EA boob slider more than half way, and 'compensate' with the Johna & Delphy boob sliders.
For example, Murron's boobs are quite 'present', but I think the EA boob slider is 'only' set to default (half way or so) for her, so the size and 'perkiness' of her boobs is almost only created by the Johna & Delphy boob sliders.

Hope this helps for Miss Whoppers !! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some pics of some old and new sims.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com