Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Am I bad?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Top Poster : Am I bad? Topposter
Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

Am I bad? Vide
PostSubject: Am I bad?   Am I bad? I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 11:50 am

I like to think I'm fairly tolerant.....actually I'm probably more tolerant IRL than I am online but whatever lol

Theres this poster on the EA forum, and she seriously drives me up the wall. The way she types, misspells, acts like a child even though she claims to be in her 20s, goes on and on about her simself........it makes me want to punch a kitten.

Have any of you just had someone get under your skin just from seeing what they post, or how they post....enough that you want to shake them IRL?

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Am I bad? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Am I bad? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Am I bad?   Am I bad? I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 7:47 pm

Punch a kitten?!!!! Oh noes!! Now this person must REALLY be irritating to make you get that angry.

Now...we all have our annoyance's and yours seems valid! :800:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Am I bad? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Am I bad?   Am I bad? I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 8:26 pm

Oh hell yeah! There was someone over on a writing site I used to visit and she thought she was it, yet couldn't spell and used IM talk for everything. But when others did it she would chuck a complete tantrum and try to turn everyone against them. I just wanted to punch her in the face...with a house brick...no a wrecking ball! grrrr she made me so mad!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Featured Artist : Am I bad? Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Am I bad? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Am I bad?   Am I bad? I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 1:31 am

Oh yeah. There are plenty people online that make me wanna hurl a baseball bat. I had an incidence with someone like that, took way too much strength to just ignore her and restrain myself.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

Am I bad? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Am I bad?   Am I bad? I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 3:58 am

It would be ok if she was like.....a Jarsie type....and only appears once in a blue moon....but no shes like, almost always there every night lol...kinda like Coriervaughn but more annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Am I bad? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Am I bad?   Am I bad? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I bad?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com