Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

UI mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 4:04 pm

I don't know about you but I've really missed Rez's UI mod for ND skintones and there doesn't seem to be any sign of them updating this at all...but hold the phone because when searching for a skintone on GOS I actually found someone who has a similar mod cheers it's by Anach and you can get it here LINK it's in with a bunch of other mods, it's the Anach_CASSkins6x4_1.17 that you want...hope someone found this useful!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : UI mod Topposter
Featured Artist : UI mod Badge-1-1
Tech Support : UI mod Os51eg
Leo

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 6:41 pm

Thanks Q~Girl !! thump just the thing I was looking for !! I'm definitely gonna try this out, since Rez hasn't updated the UI Mod up until now !!

Thanks again !! Mucho gracias !! ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 7:10 pm

No problem Eva, I was so happy when I found this and I'm happy to report it does work woop woop!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 7:15 pm

Yeah, I'm very happy :D Awesome find !! dancing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 7:18 pm

Thanks Eva, I was so happy when I found this I've really missed Rez's UI mod it was a slight nuisance scrolling all the time for the skintone when sometimes I didn't have my mouse handy but now it's all good LOL
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 2:10 am

Question, cause I'm dumb, is it just me or do the muscle sliders not work with ND skins though? I mean they are visible and you can move them, but I see nothing happening with the muscle definition at all!

Now, originally people thought it was Rez's mod that caused this problem. I don't use Rez's mod and I still have this problem. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 2:30 am

Sadly it's not just you. I thought when Late Night first came out some were talking of how LFB's skin looked great with the new muscle slider...but I can't tell....at least not for my ladies. I'd LOVE to make a female with an awesome 6pack but it won't work on the non defaults. Actually it won't work at all on any skin, it just shows then disappears! My dudes...no prob and I use mostly Peggy on them. But with LadyB it's a no go! Shoot!!! gah

And I JUST got the anach thingy and it does work perfectly!!! I can see my ND skins!!! Yayz! I almost lost a tear when I saw this was available! And can you believe I found out about it on ms3b!! See...still some nice peeps on there. I was mentioning that I wished they would update the old one and someone linked this for me!!! rave

Come on everybody...let's all do our happy dances!!! dancing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 5:25 am

Don't know what's wrong with the game of yours, I have no problem what so ever with the muscle sliders. If you want to have a 6-pack on your ladies, you have to use the muscle definition slider.

I used this when creating Murron

UI mod Murron+Pascal+05

I think that's a 6-pack using LFB's skin ;)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 5:32 am

I know...I've tried but it's a no go...I've even see the definition and poof! It will go away or if I see it and change a hairstyle it will pop off!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 5:39 am

I have the same problem as you CeCe on my girls the muscle slider just wont work when I use a non default skin especially the ones by LFB, alot of people have said it doesn't work for them either on any ND skin and some say it's only a few skins it won't work on. Personally it works great on my default skintone but the ND's are a no go
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 5:40 am

I'll try to create a new Murron with 6 pack (since she was lost in my last crash), so you can download her and upload her to your game and see if that works and does show up in game as well as in CAS.
Maybe worth a try ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 5:51 am

Thanks Eva, anythings worth a try to see if we can fix these problems.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:01 am

The muscle definition slider works great on my default skins. Looks fantastic on LFBs skin!!

The case of the disappearing abs CeCe is odd, hopefully this new patch will fix it up for you. :)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 9:15 pm

Nessa I have the new patch and was hoping that it would solve that problem....it's still a no go. I'm just totally scratching my head over why my guys will show up with LFB but not on my ladies.

And Eva I await anxiously the beautiful Murron....fingers crossed it works!! hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 12:17 am

You mean the LFB skin doesn't show up at all?! Damn you EA! swearing

I also can't wait for Murron. She is hot and I like hot things in my game. As we already know :D I have a vast appreciation for beauty. Perhaps I am a bit shallow when it comes to sims. Razz :342:
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 2:47 am

I can see the skin, it just won't let me 'muscle' it on females. Very very frustrating and now...with the update of aWT's slider hack...I've lost my nice slider addition I had with my eyelashes!! I was having a ball with those nice long eyelashes!

I may just visit his blog and see if he can maybe add it back or whatever. :105:
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 6:39 am

I just can't understand why we all have different problems, with the same game !! It's just incredible !! shame Nice job EA !! (Not !)
I have no problems with the sliders, but I can't use the aWT slider hack ! (My game won't start up at all when I use this hack).

I'll try to recreate Murron this weekend CeCe, so you'll be able to test the female 6 pack in CAS & in game, OK ??
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 7:01 am

Hold the phone...there is a slider hack for EYELASHES???!!!! No way! I love me some long eyelashes!

Oooo Murron.... :105:
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 7:14 am

Yep there is such a slider !! It's part of one of the CAS sliders (packs) I use, I think the slider is called "Eye length" I don't know in which of the three kinds of CAS slider (packs) I use, it's included, but it's def in one of those !
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 1:27 am

Yep I had no problem with the first aWT and loved the lash builder. Now I don't have it and can't figure out how to get it back with the 'updated' aWT slider hack. And Eva I don't understand why you can't use the updated hack! Shocked

You are right about so many different problems revolving around one single game! Tragic and def a FAIL. buttkick
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 6:40 am

I have the new AWT mod and it works perfectly I even get the lovely long lashes for my simmies I downloaded the one that says download the latest version it's the very first box I think and like I said I'm fully patched and it works great!

The abs on the other hand will only work on my female sims if I use a default skintone on all Non Default they just won't show up for the poor ladies yet on the guys they work fine...I'm completely stumped as to why we all have different problems and things working when it's the same game confused
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 8:52 am

I'm gonna try out the new updated version of the aWT hack and I let you know if I can use it (probably not because I've tried the older version before and after installing LN and my game wouldn't start up at all).
I'll also let you know about the muscle sliders for females, using default and non-default skin tones. I'm gonna try out several non-default skin tones today.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 12:19 pm

OK Update:

(Updated) aWT hack, just like I expected, this doesn't work with my game. My game just won't start up as long as the hack is in my Mods folder. I don't use Awesome Mod, so it should work, but it doesn't ! shrugs

The muscle sliders for females, default skins no problem muscle sliders do work. Non default, checked several LFB and other.... no go... the muscle sliders don't work at all Sad...

Now, I will finish Murron (with default LFB & 6-pack), so you can try CeCe, if the muscle sliders work in your game, when kind of 'forced' by my Murron Simmie ! ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 4:27 pm

I have a quick update too...AWT hack still working, and muscle slider started showing on some non default skintones which I was super amazed with then all of a sudden it stopped working when I changed the skintone again...I think my game may be possesed...I don't know if were talking of the same folder Eva seeing as I'm technically stupid LOL but I put the AWT hack here documents/electronic arts/ sims 3/ mods/ packages it's probably the same place though...I also don't have any other mods at all except AWT's and the sliders...I dunno if this helps any.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 5:02 pm

That is exactly what happens when I try to use other skins. It may show up but disappears. Still don't have the lash extender but I left a comment on his/her blog and requested it please be added back. I also noticed several others commenting about the lash builder also. So I don't feel so bad realizing that it is just not MY game acting funky.

I anxiously await Murron...just hope she works when I get her. I downloaded another of your Sims Eva and she started off showing the abs but they soon disappeared. Maybe Murron will work better! hiho

Also with the new updated hack by aWT I've noticed that when I am going through the sims in the 'random' mode they aren't as over exaggerated as they were before the new updated hack.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 5:05 pm

When I change from default to non-default, the skin sometimes shows the muscularity, but when the non-default skin really 'kicks in' the muscularity disappears.

Oh no problem Q~Girl ;) and yes when the aWT hack is in the /Mods/Packages/ folder my game won't start up. As soon as I remove it from the folder, it works again.
The aWT hack just doesn't work with my game... No
It's a bit strange though, as it seems to work for anyone else shrugs

I'll post Murron tomorrow CeCe, she's almost finished ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 7:22 pm

Can't wait to see Murron tomorrow I know she'll be awesome as always! It's so confusing that we're using the same game and mods but getting different things working or not working as the case is...maybe EA put a little something extra in each game LOL It really is strange...but then again I'm technically challenged so everything like this is confusing LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UI mod Vide
PostSubject: Re: UI mod   UI mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UI mod

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: What Have You Found?-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com