Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Finally and Update!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finally
Anonymous

Finally and Update!! Vide
PostSubject: Finally and Update!!   Finally and Update!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 2:23 pm

Finally the Update! People are not dragging and jerking but.....the mood just stays in the yellow or orange for the least thing. I can't believe eating, showering or getting up out of bed can put these frowing faces up all the time. I've done 4 families an all the same. I have a Lady Sims to herself and making sure I do every thing to keep the social up and keep her working on her art and still the bad mood.

Have you noticed that the streets are pretty empty now and at 1:00pm it's dark? I guess the program was to loaded down which I have always said but, I hope they can do something with the mood meter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finally and Update!!   Finally and Update!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 3:01 pm

Hmmm the mood meter is sometimes in the lower part of the green for myself but it's never been yellow or orange since the update. The only time my sims mood meter was very low was when she had the shy trait and she was in the middle of town surrounded by people. I wonder how many others are experiencing this low mood problem?

My downtown area of bridgeport is always near empty except for the theatre and waylons place they always seem to have sims scurrying around, beyond that I only ever get one or two sims beside my own where ever I go. I'm sorry I can't really help but I'm sure someone may know of a way...good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Finally
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finally and Update!!   Finally and Update!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 9:10 pm

My sunset started having the same problem tonite. Never had it with them. This messes with getting your Lifetime Points. Another glitch I guess.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Finally and Update!! Topposter
Featured Artist : Finally and Update!! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Finally and Update!!   Finally and Update!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 2:52 am

I've heard others say that they have excessive fog and darkness comes sooner for some. I've yet to even see fog yet! Town is nekked for me also...but if I go to the park people eventually start to show up. Usually it's the same old townies. I haven't had problems with the mood thing but have heard it is a problem also.

So far...and I say that cautiously...no problems with the update...I just don't see the difference in the update and in what I already had before the update. :x
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finally and Update!!   Finally and Update!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 6:23 am

I'm with you CeCe so far no problems with the patch or any noticeable difference from before I had it. I have seen the fog especially if my sim lives in the little cabin near the water but never in town...it starts to go dark at 6pm for my simmies and by 7 it's pitch black almost...I need to play the game properly to see if I can notice any real changes though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally and Update!!   Finally and Update!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally and Update!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Late Night-
Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com