Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Another Lil' lady

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Another Lil' lady Vide
PostSubject: Another Lil' lady   Another Lil' lady I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 2:26 pm

Another Lil' lady Screenshot-42-1-1

Ladies and gents I present another ethnic simmeh for you...this little Indian girl is Neela Patel and she's looking for Mr right to start a family with and settle down.

Another Lil' lady Screenshot-43-1
Another Lil' lady Screenshot-44-1
Another Lil' lady Screenshot-45-1
Another Lil' lady Screenshot-46-1
Another Lil' lady Screenshot-47-1

CC USED ON NEELA: Escand's default Oh My Eyes
Tifa's N18 Lipgloss
Forehead deco MT Cakestore
Peacock earrings Vitasims 3
Gudia11 sari
Newsea hair sakura drops
Shoes - last pair on the bottom right
Eyeliner, blusher, athletic bottoms and athletic trainers basegame
Pj's and swimwear require Late Night EP.
Athletic top Lorandiasims #129
I ALSO USED LFB's Romance eyeshadow and velvet default skin but right now I can't get on the site so I'll add the links when possible.

DOWNLOAD: Package
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Lil' lady Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Lil' lady   Another Lil' lady I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 2:57 pm

Guys I don't know if you're having this problem but everytime I try and log on to Ladyfrontbum's site it says it's an unknown address??? Hence why there aren't any links for her stuff with this sim but I still credited her for them.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Another Lil' lady Topposter
Featured Artist : Another Lil' lady Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Another Lil' lady Os51eg
Leo

Another Lil' lady Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Lil' lady   Another Lil' lady I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 4:54 pm

Ooooohhhh OMG she's sensational !!! Such beauty !!
Amazing Q~Girl !! I think she's SOOOOO pretty ! So sensual !! ❤

And I really mean this: she's the most beautiful Sim posted on Cstyles today I think, and there have been posted a lot of awesome, beautiful, gorgeous Sims today !!

She's incredible !! hiho thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Lil' lady Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Lil' lady   Another Lil' lady I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 5:39 pm

Awwww Eva *hugs an cookies* thats so lovely of you to say...I'm so glad you liked her...thank you, thank you, thank you hiho face hug

I have a couple of more girlies to work on and then I shall see about making a nice sim boy or two lol.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Another Lil' lady Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Lil' lady   Another Lil' lady I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 6:30 pm

She IS absolutely stunning Q~Girl, she really is..... and breathtaking and gorgeous and beautiful and pretty and sensual and sensational and.... I could go on for hours LOL !! ❤
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Lil' lady Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Lil' lady   Another Lil' lady I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 7:44 pm

Awww stop you're making me blush with all this kindness and praise...I'm so happy and proud you like her so much it means an awful lot to me so big hugs and plenty of thanks
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Another Lil' lady Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Lil' lady   Another Lil' lady I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 10:11 pm

I think Q's been holding out on us! What a beautiful Sim!! I love how much detail you gave to her ethnicity! Truly beautiful Sim!! hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Another Lil' lady Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Lil' lady   Another Lil' lady I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 1:43 am

^ I think I agree :D

I don't think I can say anything that hasn't already been said. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! That doesn't cover it though. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Lil' lady Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Lil' lady   Another Lil' lady I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 5:39 am

Awww thanks guys...you all rock and I wuvvers ya muchly LOL Neela has been a sim I've been working on for a while and she caused me many a moment where I would scream it was so frustrating I just couldn't get her right...but in the end she kinda just fell into place and looked pretty so I thought well she isn't going to get any better than this so I posted her up and I'm so overwhelmed by all your comments...it's so lovely!

BTW LFB's site is still down hence why there is still no links for her things.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Another Lil' lady Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Lil' lady   Another Lil' lady I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 7:19 am

Well your work on Neela and the time spent really paid off !!
She's amazingly, incredibly beautiful !! ❤
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Lil' lady Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Lil' lady   Another Lil' lady I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 7:28 am

Thanks Eva hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Lil' lady Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Lil' lady   Another Lil' lady I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Lil' lady

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com