Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Vampires Will Never Hurt You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Vampires Will Never Hurt You Topposter
Featured Artist : Vampires Will Never Hurt You Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Vampires Will Never Hurt You Vide
PostSubject: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 4:03 am

I promised a present preview, so I give you a present preview. I may have mentioned here and there about me reworking some of the Vampires in Late Night. Well I have redone two of them and created a new vampire for you all...for Christmas...from Nessa Claus. I will release these Christmas Week :D

I pretty much decided to do this cause I love ya'll oh so much :D I also credit the CStyles family for revitalising my love for this game :D I loved making simmehs before, but I love it more now. It's nice to see the lovely feedback. I won't lie about that ❤

Well let's get started shall we! Cause I feel like being artsy fartsy/poetic/lame whatever you wanna call it. I'm gonna post in some random lyrics here and there :D Just cause I couldn't stop listening to this song while I was reworking these vamps :lol: I also based these perhaps more on True Blood type vamps, then your usual Gothic/Victorian vamps. Cause I love that show hiho

We'll shoot back holy water like cheap whiskey...
Vampires Will Never Hurt You Scree132
Vampires Will Never Hurt You Scree133
Vampires Will Never Hurt You Scree134
(Elvira Slayer, EA pre made, massive BIATCH)

And you must keep your soul like a secret in your throat...
Vampires Will Never Hurt You Scree135
Vampires Will Never Hurt You Scree136
Vampires Will Never Hurt You Scree137
(Morrigan Hemlock, EA pre made, massive JOB! Took me 2 days just to fix up the horror that was her face. Do NOT even get me started on her body shape)

Struck down before our prime, before you got off the floor. Can you stake my heart? Can you stake my heart? Can you stake me before the sun goes down?
Vampires Will Never Hurt You Scree138
Vampires Will Never Hurt You Scree139
Vampires Will Never Hurt You Scree140
(Er...I ain't telling you what his name is. You will just have to wait Razz I gives a clue though: SV. Also my legacy may explain who he is... Otherwise bask in his prettifulness!)

10 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!

hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 7:24 pm

OMG! Elvira is in the game as a npc? She is stunning or is this the 'remake' of her by you? I would get her and just 'un' vampire her because she is stunning!! And we lovez you too Nessa!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 7:31 pm

Wow amazing job Miss L they're beautiful! I'm working on this right now but mine wont stay vampires...how did you manage it? Everytime I try to change them to pretty them up they become human again...hmm annoying! Are yours uploaded as vampires? An I love the guy he's beautiful! Defo going to download him! AN big hugs for the pressies they're wonderful!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Vampires Will Never Hurt You Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 7:49 pm

Thanks for the wonderful preview of these Vamps !! Makes me wanne watch Bram Stoker's Dracula or Interview with a Vampire !! LOL !!
I'm gonna def download these !! vampire

Oh btw, how do you get these Vamps in CAS ?? Cause they're not standard Simmies, as they have the Vamp tattoo.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 11:18 pm

Thanks lovelies! Now I will answer the questions hehee:

CeCe - Elvira is an NPC, but yes I have remade her.

In regards to the Vampires in CAS. Once you save them from the game (by going into change appearance or plan oufit. The little ... under the photo gives you an option to save the sim) and open them up in CAS, they will revert to human form...however, they keep the tattoo and they keep the fangs. Once you finish with them and place them back in game, they still remain human and this is unavoidable. Therefore I needed to turn them back into Vamps again. So...I had to cheat. This was the only way I could turn them again and do it quickly. (For reference, I am NOT working with AwesomeMod or any other kind of core mod that affects game play) So this is what I did:

- First I had to find a Vampire family or a Vampire sim to use to change my simmehs back to Vamp form. (Since I have the CATF legacy, I placed them in that lot) Add them to that familys lot to save you the hassle. You can always remove them later.
- Turn cheats on (testingcheatsenabled true), pick a Vampire sim, go to the relationship panel and move the relationship bar all the way to the right. Max it out!
- Then choose "offer to turn" or "ask to turn" and get the simmeh vamped.
- Once they have been bitten, the "bitten" moodlet will appear. This is where the awesome cheaterings comes in.
- While holding down "CTRL" click on the bitten moodlet. It will disappear and the transformation will begin!!! In my game (possible glitch), the vampires freeze for an extended period of time. Just fast forward through time and they will unfreeze eventually. Everything will then correct itself, and the sim panel will display that your sim is a vampire.
- Now you can have fun with your new vampy.

That's how you change them back in game. As to exporting them as Vamps, that is another story.

Now I had so much trouble trying to save them as Vampires and export them from the game in vamp form. The normal methods do not work, as in exporting as .sim or as .sims3pack. They reverted to human once I opened them up in CAS. Loverdag Berth exports her vamps as a FAMILY in .sims3pack format. I tried this method, but for some reason, they all reverted back to human once I put them in game. It may have just been my game, but to avoid crashes, I have saved the dude as human. Elvira and Morrigan I couldn't do anything about, so they will be human in CAS and you will need to turn them again. Sad...

I'll do more research into it, maybe I did something wrong when exporting them as a family in sims3pack format. I dunno. I never export anything in pack format, so I very well could of :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 11:22 pm

EvaTer wrote:
Thanks for the wonderful preview of these Vamps !! Makes me wanne watch Bram Stoker's Dracula or Interview with a Vampire !! LOL !!
I'm gonna def download these !! vampire

Oh btw, how do you get these Vamps in CAS ?? Cause they're not standard Simmies, as they have the Vamp tattoo.

OMG I LOVE Bram Stokers Dracula!! I may have to watch it this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 5:48 am

Thanks Miss L thats helped a lot I was sat here tearing my hair out thinking there was something wrong I was doing because they kept reverting back to human once popped back in the game.....yay now I can have smexy vampires!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 6:57 pm

Awesome Miss L !! Thanks for the tips !! hiho
Now I'm gonna 'catch' me some Vampire !! LOL ;)

***Getting in re-Vamp mode ***
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 7:28 pm

LOL re-vamp...I think everyone is giving those vamps a good make over now...they do need it though! I just love Miss L's revamped Elvira...she's definitely my favourite vamp.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 7:34 pm

LOL Yeah, I think also cause these Vamps are new and look somehow different compared to 'normal' Simmies ! Yeppers, the revamped Elvira looks awesome ! When I look at her, I'm getting in "Bram Stokers Dracula"-mode again lurk
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 7:41 pm

I totally love that film although I have to admit my favourite vampire film is Underworld, I just love the action and smexy Michael Corvin LOL....oooh if only someone could make a Michael sim LOL total heaven for me! Although Jason is still my favourite sim boy and Darcella my favourite sim girl. I checked in with Darcella today and little Leo is now a child and is so cute!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 7:49 pm

Yep love Underworld too with Michael ❤ Corvin, and of course Interview with a Vampire, besides the classic Bram Stokers Dracula :D
Ohh Darcella and lovely little Leo !! hiho Leo is already a child ? Shocked They do grow up fast, do they ! LOL ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 8:51 pm

They do and he's so cute! I can't wait to see him as a young adult I have a feeling he's going to be a heartbreaker...and he's my first in game born sim.

I was just watching Interview with a vampire lol...I prefer Queen Of The Damned, Stuart Townsend made a hot Lestat!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 10:11 am

That sound really lovely Q~Girl !! I saw Leo as a little baby and I think he has to be cute when he's older, with Alexi & Darcella being his parents !! ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 10:46 am

I have a couple of shots of him when he was a toddler and he's just so adorable!

Vampires Will Never Hurt You Screenshot-19-2
Vampires Will Never Hurt You Screenshot-23-1
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 10:49 am

Aww, that's just SOOOO sweet !! :105: So adorable !! *Melts* ❤
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 10:59 am

Yep and as a freebie you got to see a topless Alexi..Darcella is feeling all broody as she wants more children lol I don't think Alexi would mind though and he is such a great dad!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 5:55 pm

LOL Hehe the sweet & adorable part was for Leo, the *Melts* part for topless Alexi.....ehh holding Leo :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 6:26 pm

Yep he's one hot dad and he just loves his little boy...Darcella loves him too but spends most of her time in the basement on the bubble machine...I think she has an addiction...Alexi may need to set up an intervention and some rehab before she becomes a bubble junkie....it's a slippery slope downhill after that!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 6:34 pm

^ LOL :D a bubble junkie... rehab.... laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 6:36 pm

I know the poor the family...the shame she'll bring on little Leo! An poor Alexi having a bubble junkie for a wife! Who would have known Darcella would turn out this way?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 4:23 am

Bubble junkie!!! OMG!! Priceless!! laughing laughing laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 6:13 am

LOL I know it's too funny but it's true...I will present evidence later today as I have some piccies but I need to go out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You   Vampires Will Never Hurt You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampires Will Never Hurt You

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com