Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Raphaella Boreanez

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 9:28 pm

Raphaella Boreanez Screenshot-29-1

Ladies and gents I bring to you Miss Raphaella Boreanez...she's quite the handful having the flirty, charasmatic, party animal, great kisser and star quality traits so watch out boys! PICSPAM moment LOL:

Raphaella Boreanez Screenshot-29
Raphaella Boreanez Screenshot-30-1
Raphaella Boreanez Screenshot-31-2
Raphaella Boreanez Screenshot-33-2
Raphaella Boreanez Screenshot-35-1

Raphaella's CC:

Eyeliner and athletic shoes are basegame
Formal shoes, Sleepwear, Athletic top & bottoms and swimwear are all Late Night.
Formal outfit Lorandiasims3
Everday shoes Lorandia tall boots
Everyday outfit Hasel this is for
Hair Newsea Flower
Lipgloss Tifa lip N18
Eyes Escands oh my eyes defaults
skin LFB's silk non default
Blusher LFB's cheeky
Eyeshadow LFB's candy crush

SLIDERS NEEDED: Ahmads facial sliders
Delphys breast sliders
Jonha's 10 body sliders

DOWNLOAD: SIMS3PACK
.PACKAGE
Back to top Go down
smac1975

Top Poster : Raphaella Boreanez Topposter

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 8:10 am

Sweet! You just earned yourself a folder in My Sims Custom sutff :p

Now let's rank her in camels. Before i start i must make a short comment.
As you know some people are grown and educated according to some cultural traditions... in some places women do the cooking and cleaning and men make the household income responsibility... my home country used to be like this but it's changing slowly :)

Why did i bring this? well, ALL YOUR SIMGIRLS CAN'T COOK OR CLEAN!!! So i have to teach them everything :p

Your girl is worth more or less 60 camels, 8 goats and 9 sheep.

Downloading now. Thanks for sharing!

(just a note: i'm not a sexist at all, my gender related jokes are just part of my sense of humor so don't get me wrong)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 9:29 am

Lmao I'm glad you like her and that I've earned a place in your custom content stuff. I'm also pleased with the amount of camels and the sheep and goats have sweetend the deal.

I apologise for my sim girls lack of kitchen abilities she's a western girl who's lazy and I'll refund you 3 camels for your troubles which should cover your costs of teaching her to be domesticated.

( I get your humour so dont worry about it hun LOL plus my brother in law really does think this way so I'm used to it lol)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Raphaella Boreanez Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Raphaella Boreanez Os51eg
Leo

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 10:22 am

Lovely Q~Girl !! She looks stunning !! hiho
lol! about the Camels Sergio !! Hmmm... and goats & sheep too !! laughing
What's next ?? :883:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 10:34 am

If Sergio throws in a tent or two I'll make him a whole harem LOL...

Thanks Eva I'm glad you like her I was pleased with how she turned out and she actually helped me with another sim I was struggling with so I'm extra pleased with this simmie! Her face structure was just what I needed...yay!
Back to top Go down
smac1975

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 11:37 am

Hehehe thanks for the offer! Actually i'm a one female only simmer :D

Help me out in something please.

I'm using LadyFrontBum Naughty Default Skins as a replacement for EA skins (i think)... i don't use non-default skins because i don't have a skin tone hack that goes along with Awesome Mod with lastest EA patches... This means that i have to change your sim skins and they don't show in my game like you post them here Sad...

What shall i do to make it work for me also?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 11:46 am

You don't really need a mod to allow you to 'see' the non default skintone any more in cas as long as you have a mouse with a scroll wheel...all you need to do is download the non defualt skintone and pop it into your folder as normal and it will show up for you...click that and use it instead of your defualt replacement (you can have the non default in there as well as the default skin it wont replace anything).

Also if her face is changing shape and she doesn't look the same it may be that you need the facial sliders to keep her looking the way she does. I use Ahamds facial sliders found HERE just pop those into your package folder as normal and her face should stay the same. Sometimes the sliders are needed to keep the faces as they look in pictures because creators go beyond what the normal EA sliders use with them so if someone downloads them without the sliders then the face 'pings' back to the ea set ones.....hope this helps and let me know if not.
Back to top Go down
smac1975

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 12:40 pm

Oh... i'm sorry i didn't reveal all the information. I'm also using:
Awesome Mod with CAS sliders set to 5x
Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders
Jonha’s 10 Sliders
Delphy’s Boob Sliders

My problem is not with the faces :)

Anyways I'm setting up a new neighbourhood and i will use the NDSkins as a normal package and i will see what i get and report as soon as i finished to you.
Thanks for the reply.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 1:56 pm

Okies I hope it works for you and do let me know if not and I'll do my best to get everything sorted...I'm not using awesome mod myself I use AWT's slider hack so I don't know if that has anything to do with it and also I have the Late Night expansion pack...don't know if that makes a difference or if you have that ep.

If the problem is with her skin looking strange then it's the default skintone you need...if it's the breasts that don't look the same then it might be either the hack I'm using has a greater slider expand than awesome mod but you can't use AWT's hack and awesome mod...also like I said for the boobs to work you need to have late night too. Oh and also I'm not sure if you know but the clothes you put on your sim can make a difference to the chest area if this is the problem you're having.

Anyway I hope it's sorted for you by starting a new neighbourhood and if not like I said I'll do my very best to get it sorted for you asap.
Back to top Go down
smac1975

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 2:18 pm

Hey Q! It's friday night! what are you doing online? Shoo shoo! Go out and have fun!

I caught the flu and i barely can feel my nose...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 2:49 pm

I'm sick too LOL so no going out for me plus I'm short on cash...I hope you're feeling better soon hun x
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 6:05 pm

Before anybody's gonna say something.... I'm just tired from work LOL
Month end, year end, auditors, overtime,... you get the picture :352: :341:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 6:23 pm

Poor u Eva, I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 6:31 pm

Razz It's not that bad as it sounded LOL.... just tired good sigh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 6:34 pm

I know that feeling but I'm happy at the moment cos I'm sat in my window watching the heavy snow fall
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 6:40 pm

I think we getting to the point of half a meter of snow here ! rockon
Back to top Go down
smac1975

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 6:51 pm

No snow where I'm in... just freezing cold... maybe 11º C outside.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 9:38 pm

The snow has finally stopped here and it's about -1 C here right now.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 3:45 am

Very well made Q and you made the wall of honor with Sergio!! Congrats! Sergio is hilarious and I LOVE that he has joined Cstyles! Another silly to keep the smiles on our faces!

I've got to get busy finishing up the Santo's brothers. I'm just not happy with Reece's nose...can't get that 'bump' that I want! Argh! witsend I get a bump...just not the way I envision it. I will just keep trying I suppose.

With the skin and having so many choices I try to 'try on' several of the skins I have that are non default just to see if there are any major changes if the person downloading doesn't have the same one. I have started Sims over because a particular skin would make that Sim look horrible! I don't do that anymore because there are just too many, but I'm pretty satisfied with the overall outcome.

Q is on the ball in her creations! I'm sorry to hear that you and Sergio are not feeling well Q and Sergio I hope you can feel your nose again soon! laughing lol!

Eva hun..get some rest...like you tell me...don't burn yourself out. Just sleep in tomorrow, when you do get up, fix you a tea or coffee, maybe a danish and fruit and then crawl right back into bed! hiho
Back to top Go down
smac1975

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:31 am

Q-Girl, yesterday i was kind of dizzy and didn't notice the tremendous difference from camel value compared with Micaela. I rechecked te criteria and did find out one mistake in the input of one of the variables.

So, the correct value for Raphaella is:

87 camels, 9 goats and 0 sheep

(Micaela is going to be updated also)

Sorry for the mistake.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 6:10 am

That's fine Sergio I'm very happy with the amount of camels for Raphaella LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 1:04 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Eva hun..get some rest...like you tell me...don't burn yourself out. Just sleep in tomorrow, when you do get up, fix you a tea or coffee, maybe a danish and fruit and then crawl right back into bed! hiho

:D Thanks CeCe ;)
I got up, did some shopping, had some coffee and made me a Sim Vampire ! Razz
You get more (positive) energy, when you're doing things and take pleasure from it cheers
I did sleep in though !! LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 1:33 pm

Yay for sleeping in and sim vampires! You're right though doing something you love does give you positive energy and doesn't feel like a chore at all.
Back to top Go down
smac1975

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 9:17 pm

Raphaella is hot! Either me or she will have to work hard to fullfill her lifetime wish :D

It's possible without using cheats, let's just hope if none of the EApudding sims steals her from me :|

By the way i think my game seems stable now. I did a clean install, patched, quit using Awesome Mod (after all i was only using the slider hacks), put the aWT hack and did some cleaning in costum content... let's see what happens Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 6:38 am

Yay Sergio I'm so glad your game is working and that you love Raphaella so much...I'm sure she'll prefer your sim to the pudding ones LOL.

I too had to stop using Awesome mod and I was only using it for the sliders so it went as soon as I saw AWT's slider hack and I've had no problems since then...I know some people can't install that mod but it works fine for me.

At the moment my game is going very slowly but that may be because of the mega ton of cc (mainly hair) I have in my folders lol.....oooops.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Sasha

Comments : VISIT MY BLOG! :D

plasticsims.blogspot.com

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 10:19 am

Q! She's so pretty! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 11:47 am

Awww thank you so much Sasha hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2010, 7:48 am

Such prettifulness :D I love your simmehs Q :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2010, 3:50 pm

Thank you Miss L and I adore your simmies too especially the guys (and especially one boy in particular....Jason! lol)
Back to top Go down
smac1975

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 6:20 pm

Raphaella Boreanez Screen11

Raphaella Boreanez Screen12

She's mine!! Muahaha!

:) Thanks Q-Girl!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 6:55 pm

Sweet ! hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 5:48 am

Sergio sim is getting his smac (k) on Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:01 am

lol I love those pictures Sergio Raphaella looks so lovely and she and sim Sergio make such a cute couple! Thank you so much for the lovely piccies hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raphaella Boreanez Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raphaella Boreanez   Raphaella Boreanez I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raphaella Boreanez

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com