Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Topposter
Featured Artist : A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Badge-1-1
Tech Support : A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Os51eg
Leo

A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vide
PostSubject: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 12:34 pm

Here are some pics of my first Vampire, a Vampire "Eva style" so to speak ;)
She's still 'human' though, but she's got the Vampire mark & the fangs !!

Brace yourself for some pic spam flood Razz
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+01
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+02
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+03
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+04
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+05
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+06
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+07
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+08
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+09
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+10
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+11
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+12
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+13
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+14
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Vamp+Eva+Style+15
lol! vampire
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 1:43 pm

Oh Eva she's gorgeous I just love her hair! She's one hot vamp, you did an awesome job and she just looks wonderful!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 1:54 pm

Aww thanks Q !! But it's all thanks to you !! :D I couldn't have done it, without your help !! worship The hair is by cA♥️Zy and is free for download here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 2:09 pm

Thanks for the link hiho sorry it took me a while to notice this lol I was busy drooling over a male model who I've fallen in love with after seeing him in the Ralph Lauren ad..... :105: lol

I really do love this sim and she'd make a lovely addition to the coven of vampires I'm building
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 4:31 pm

Oh no problem about the link, glad I could help ! ;) It took me several attempts with this hair too, to make a Simmie with it ! The hair is very beautiful and has great detail, but finding the right shape and looks of the face and matching it with the hair is not as easy at it may look.
Hmm... might have to check out that add in the Ralph Lauren..... excited blushing minifan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 4:45 pm

Oh he's gorgeous! No need to go searching here it is (His name is Simon Nessman he wears the blue polo shirt number 1 and has dark curly hair) hiho

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:02 pm

Ohhh Shocked *drops jaw on the floor* WOW *faints* but... *melts* minifan
There's more then one gorgeous looking stunner in this add *trembles*
OMG Q !! They're gorgeous !! drools
And Simon is my #1 too :105: *winks*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:28 pm

How beautiful is that guy? I'm totally in love with him LOL...They are all very good looking guys and I can't help watching this ad over and over....I also love the music too...I love One Republic and this song 'secrets' is so beautiful just like Simon lol....how perfect would it be to have a sim version of Simon :105:
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:39 pm

Normally I don't really like to watch commercials, but this is an exception to the rule !! excited LOL Perfect add, perfect song, perfect Simon... good sigh :105:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:46 pm

Yep it's a beautiful ad and a beautiful man
Back to top Go down
OnendOnliYazzie
OnendOnliYazzie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:28 pm

Wow Eva! Shes a beautiful vampire sim! I love her hair, I saw the link you posted to it so im going to check it out now!

I haven't played with any vampires yet since having Late Night are they fun? I dont know why but I always have such a block to the mystical creatures that they add in game for us lol
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:38 pm

Ohh thanks Yazzie !! cancan
I've just played with a Vampire today and I think they're awesome !! Maybe I'm imagining things, but they're just a bit different and a bit more special, compared to 'normal' Sims. I was very skeptic about the Vampires at first, but now I just love them !! Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:42 pm

Yeah I wasn't a huge fan of the vampires in sims 2 they were annoying but this time around EA got something right because I love the vampires and like you said Eva there's something a bit special about them especially now we can have our own vampires and not EA's ugly ones lol
Back to top Go down
OnendOnliYazzie
OnendOnliYazzie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 8:28 pm

Lol you guys are making me want to really try out a vampire now! But I'm still not sure! Can they make vampire offspring or no?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 1:30 am

OMG Too much hawtness for one commercial!!!! Now look what you have made me go and do...my keyboard is all sticky from me drooling all over it!! Yummy!!!!!!!!A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Smiles_288
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 9:50 am

@Yazzie yep they can have vampire children but there's a 50/50 chance you may get a human child if one parent is human and the other is a vampire.

@CeCe I know I had to dry my poor comp out after watching that ad....it's just HAWT! Too hot...that ad should come with a health warning "Too much hotness is bad for the eyes, heart and pc keyboard" LOL
Back to top Go down
OnendOnliYazzie
OnendOnliYazzie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 10:31 am

Hmm well maybe I'll give vampirism a try, I'm still having such a block to it! And the polo commercial you guys are talking about is it the new Macys polo commercial by any chance? The wifi here will let me on any site but YouTube ! For some reason it's blocked here!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 12:33 pm

It's for the new Ralph Lauren Big Pony fragrance collection for men...the guy's name is Simon Nessman you can google photos of him he's gorgeous! I saw the ad a little while ago and fell in love not only with Simon but with the song that plays with it ...it's One Republic Secrets...brilliant!

An do give the good ol' vamps a chance especially as we can now make our own yippeeee!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 3:30 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
OMG Too much hawtness for one commercial!!!! Now look what you have made me go and do...my keyboard is all sticky from me drooling all over it!! Yummy!!!!!!!!A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Smiles_288

Hmm... I wonder CeCe, did you actually take a look at the pics relating to the thread ?? Or were you just too distracted by the commercial ??? drools LOL :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 4:37 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 6:28 pm

CeCe ????? Still looking at that commercial, are you ??? LOL :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2010, 6:35 am

LMAO I wouldn't blame CeCe if she was...all I have to do is hear the music and I drop everything and run to the tv lol....mmmm Simon.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2010, 7:39 am

Man those eyelashes are FIERCE! I can never get mine that long and I use Ahmad's sliders now. So jealous Sad... On the other hand, she looks like a Romanian Vamp. Love ❤
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2010, 10:42 am

LOL I think the eyeliner I use for my Vamp is to 'blame' for the long(er) eyelashes, besides of the CAS-sliders. When I upload her I'll make sure I include the eyeliner Razz
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2011, 5:53 pm

Almost finished !! Her name will be "Norah Valente".
Just a quick tease :D
Norah in CAS (Sim option set to very high detail)
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Norah+Valente+CAS+Human-Vampire

Norah in game (OMG she's really turned Vampire LOL)
A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" Norah+Valente+Game+Vampire

Btw Miss L, the eyeliner is from Susan, like on Fleur. However I made the color full black for Norah compared to brownish for the lashes of Fleur. The result ?? "Mega lashes" LOL :D
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 4:06 am

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I wants her now! Razz

Oh I remember that Eyeliner! I have that actually. I played around with it last night and I came up with megalashes too! I was like "AH HUH! That is how Eva does it!!!" Hehehe! :335:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 5:53 am

She's lovely Eva very smexy and vampy
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 6:55 am

Q-Girl wrote:
Oh he's gorgeous! No need to go searching here it is (His name is Simon Nessman he wears the blue polo shirt number 1 and has dark curly hair) hiho

HOW BEEJEEBUS Q! How did I not watch this?! I WANT ALL OF THEM!!! Especially number 3 & 4. Number 4 can dance! I love a boy that can dance...like a man :D Oh I want number 4 badly though, what's his name?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"   A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vampy Vamp :) a Vampire "Eva style"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com