Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

'twas the day after Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : 'twas the day after Christmas Topposter
Featured Artist : 'twas the day after Christmas Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

'twas the day after Christmas Vide
PostSubject: 'twas the day after Christmas   'twas the day after Christmas I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2011, 1:29 am

'Twas The Day After Christmas

Twas the day after Christmas, and all through the house, Every creature was hurting-- even the mouse.
The toys were all broken, their batteries dead; Santa passed out, with some ice on his head.
Wrapping and ribbons just covered the floor, while Upstairs the family continued to snore.
And I in my T-shirt, new Reeboks and jeans, Went into the kitchen and started to clean.
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the sink to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash, Tore open the curtains, and threw up the sash.
When what to my wondering eyes should appear, But a little white truck, with an oversized mirror.
The driver was smiling, so lively and grand; The patch on his jacket said "U.S. POSTMAN."
With a handful of bills, he grinned like a fox Then quickly he stuffed them into our mailbox.
Bill after bill, after bill, they still came. Whistling and shouting he called them by name:
"Now Dillard's, now Broadway's, now Penny's and Sears Here's Levitz's and Target's and Mervyn's -- all here!!
To the tip or your limit, every store, every mall, Now chargeaway-chargeaway-chargeaway all!"
He whooped and he whistled as he finished his work. He filled up the box, and then turned with a jerk.
He sprang to his truck and he drove down the road, Driving much faster with just half a load.
Then I heard him exclaim with great holiday cheer, "ENJOY WHAT YOU GOT ... YOU'LL BE PAYING ALL YEAR!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 'twas the day after Christmas   'twas the day after Christmas I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2011, 6:45 am

LOL love it CeCe and so very true! But my bills make a good lining for my bin to keep it nice and warm through winter LOL
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: 'twas the day after Christmas   'twas the day after Christmas I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2011, 7:03 pm

See I don't have bills after Christmas, learned my lesson years ago. I buy ahead, and buy reasonably and I NEVER go over what I intend to spend. I do this in every facet of life actually. Even grocery shopping...it's a list made and only things on the list are purchased! It really helps keep the budget tidy!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 'twas the day after Christmas   'twas the day after Christmas I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2011, 7:50 pm

OOh CeCe I envy you, I wish I was that good...I was terrible this year and totally over spent...never mind I've nearly finished paying for everything...I think this year I will take a leaf out of your book and hopefully I can say this poem isnt like me lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: 'twas the day after Christmas   'twas the day after Christmas I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 3:13 am

I just buy whatever I see. LOL. Such a bad habit. Must try and save this year, however I have this mentality that I can't take my money with me, so may as well spend it. Lucky, I somehow manage to organise my fundage and don't get in trouble with my phone/gas/electricity companies :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 'twas the day after Christmas   'twas the day after Christmas I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 7:17 am

I'm such an impulse buyer especially if I think it's cute and girly or has anything to do with vamps LOL I think I may need to hand my purse over to someone while I'm in the shops. Yesterday I only went out for some milk and came back with a dvd box set, a dvd for my neice and a new book LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'twas the day after Christmas   'twas the day after Christmas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'twas the day after Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Ha Ha's, Wisdom and Quotes :: Ha's Ha's-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com