Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Amelia Pretty Ballerina

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Amelia Pretty Ballerina Topposter
Featured Artist : Amelia Pretty Ballerina Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Amelia Pretty Ballerina Vide
PostSubject: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 3:53 am

So...I've kinda been abusing that Black Swan movie lately. 1) I luvers Natalie Portman 2) I luvers Ballet and 3) I luvers Swan Lake. I always wanted to be a ballerina and perhaps one day attend The School of American Ballet in NYC. But alas, it was not to be what with puberty and boobs and such. However, I abuse the crap out of just about every movie I can get my hands on that has ballet in it. Such as Centre Stage and what have you.

Anyway, since I can't be a pretty ballerina, Amelia can (courtesy of Daluved1 @ MTS):

Amelia Pretty Ballerina Apb-110
Amelia Pretty Ballerina Apb-310
Amelia Pretty Ballerina Apb-410
Amelia Pretty Ballerina Apb-210

Now those lovelies over at EA need to release a Sims 3 Freetime so my girlies and perhaps boys can Plie! PLIE DAMN YOU! Also...she's not wearing the pretty tights, did ya notice? I imagine she is some sexy rebellious Ballerina who don't wanna wear no stinkin tights! Razz Plus I distinctly remember when I was a youngin and doing ballet, it was a struggle for my poor mother to get the tights on me. I used to run around screaming that I didn't wanna wear them...they made me hot. Razz

Also, I love this prettiness. Anubis is a genius! I love his new texture too!!
Amelia Pretty Ballerina Nubieh10
Amelia Pretty Ballerina Nubieh11
Amelia Pretty Ballerina Nubieh12
Amelia Pretty Ballerina Jenny-10
This simmeh is named Jenny. She has been taken back into CAS 3 times now. I am happy finally. This hair is beautiful on her :D She's also wearing the same outfit as Eva's Norah, but it doesn't look as sexy on her. I think I did something wrong there Shocked

Oh and Jenny is sporting a pair of Evie's new brows and Shyne's signature matte lippie! Ain't they pretty? :105:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 7:06 am

OMG Miss L they're gorgeous! SOOOOO pretty and I just love the hair...Anubis is amazing!!!! Definitely one of my favourite cc creators
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Amelia Pretty Ballerina Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 8:22 am

Lovely Miss L !! :105: I like the bewbs on Amelia !! Very nice job ! :D
I guess that would happen LOL, some competition for my boob-making !! Razz

Love the Anubis conversion too ! And the lips by Shyne look lovely !! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 6:24 pm

Oh la la Nessa!! Love love love! I downloaded the ballet set but ended up deleting it for the reason of, not much I can do with the outfits if they cant do the plie thingy or anything remotely close. I love ballet as well and my niece was/is/has been a dancer since she learned to walk! I loved seeing her pictures, the poses and just the beauty of the overall art of dance. Now...let's see if Amelie has been gifted to us in the past and if so...HOW THE HECK DID I MISS HER?!?!? On the hair...snapped it up the minute I saw it and just LOVE how it looks in game!

Amelia Pretty Ballerina Screenshot-2084

Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 7:47 am

I know right?! That hair is just amazingly beautiful! The best hair I have seen for TS3 thus far. I was a HUGE fan of Nouk back in TS2 times and thank heavens for Anubis. I love that boy.

I hadn't realised that I hadn't uploaded Amelia until you mentioned it. I was 100% certain I had uploaded her at some stage in the past. Obviously not Razz She is coming soon though! Once I get through the crap load of other stuff I have previewed and not bothered to finish. :D

Eva, Amelia is perfection at its best. She's so bloody precious to me LOL!! I love her rack too. Don't know what I did right there, cause we all remember Big Boobs McGee don't we? OMG
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 12:45 pm

LOL Big Boobs McGee...aaah the mammaries...I mean memories...I think both the girls are gorgeous Miss L but I actually prefer Jenny she's just lovely and that hair is just darn awesome I tell ya!!!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 5:33 pm

LOL Big Boobs McGee Shocked LOL
Some more pretty fullness on this page with the Anubis hair !
Lovely Simmie CeCe !! cherry please
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 8:20 pm

Thanks Eva on the comp! Wasn't trying to hijack the thread, I just love that hair and I truly hope nubie continues to make those lovely creations that he is so good at! Now...as far as the bewbs...I'm still having trouble with those! shame
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 9:34 pm

Me too CeCe I can never get them as good as Miss L or Eva....*gives Eva the puppy dog eyes* maybe when you're not too busy a bewbie tutorial might be handy LOL for those of us who either have tiny little bewbs or end up with the Big Boobs McGee effect LOL
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 1:02 am

Let's steal all Eva's secrets!! MUUUAAHHAHAHA! Razz
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 4:59 am

Hmmm.... LOL a bewbie tutorial... Shocked might make one Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 6:04 pm

Hahahaha a dastardly plan Miss L.....although not needed now the lovely Eva is considering the request.....I think we should set up the Miss Eva's school of beautifying Sims....*runs to the admin office to sign up for classes*
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 6:19 pm

^ LOL laughing
Guys ! Guys !! Ya'll making me blush again !! blushing
:D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 7:25 pm

You deserve it hun your sim girlies are just wonderful and if there was such a school I would be scampering over there to sign up....I already took the Miss Eva's course on maxing those lashes...it was most beneficial to my lady sims hand dance and then there'll be the bewbie course for which I am 100% signed up for....I think by the end of this my boy simmies will be in for a huge treat and spoiled rotten with gloriously wonderful ladies all thanks to you worship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Pretty Ballerina   Amelia Pretty Ballerina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amelia Pretty Ballerina

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com