Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ya All,

Back with another tutorial LOL It's bewbie time !! Razz

OK, first things first again, what do you need:
- Sims 3 Base Game Suspect
- Cas Sliders by Johna (here)
- Breast Sliders by Delphy (here)
No special SP or EP needed and no slider hack(s) needed.
I've my options for Sim detail, set to "very high".

OK, attention all Simmers !!
You do need to have installed ALL of these sliders, for it to work !!

Let's start with an EA Sim model. I have Late Night installed with the bewbie-slider, just leave it at the default position (so basically you don't need it, or you don't specifically need it).
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+01

Now let's slip in something more comfortable !! Razz Thanks Evie ! (Top) This will help to better show what happens of course ;)
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+02

Let's get to work :D Go to the "Mouth section" in CAS. First "bewbie-slider" is the Breast Vertical Position. I'll show what it does.... first minimum....
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+03

.... and maximum slider position..... I'm aware some pics may look a bit odd and might cause you to :D or Shocked it's just to show what the slider does Razz
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+04

OK, what I normally do, is put this slider somewhere around and in between the first and second "i" in the word position, like so:
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+05

Now the 2nd "bewbie-slider" is all about cleavage.....set to minimum....
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+06

....or set to maximum slider position
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+07

I normally set this slider right under the "g" of cleavage.
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+08

For the next couple of sliders, I'll go to the side view of the Sim. Next slider is for Breast Depth.... set to minimum....
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+09

.... or set to maximum....
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+10

Depending on which cup-size you want to give your Simmie, you can adjust accordingly. Most of the times my slider is set somewhere around here:
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+11

Next slider is called "Breast" and does about the same as the previous, but a touch more refined. First set to minimum....
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+12

..... and set to maximum....
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+13

I normally set this slider at the same setting as the "Breast Depth"-slider, like this:
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+14

The next slider, is about the 'real size' of the breasts. How small or large do you want them to make.... minimum...
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+15

.... or set to maximum....
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+16

I normally choose, just a bit bigger than 'normal', something like this:
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+17

Last "bewbie-slider" comming up, it's the Breast Fulness..... set to minimum....
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+18

.... or set to maximum.....
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+19

For 'the best shape' I advice right in the middle, between maximum and center position of the slider, like so:
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+20

Nicely shaped also in front view :D
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+21

Time to dress up and show what's it all about !! LOL (Top by Ekinege here)
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+22

And side view....
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+23

Showing of the bewbies in game Razz
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+24

Yeah !! :105:
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Bewbie+25

And that's the way Eva does them bewbies !! lurk

Have fun !! ❤
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 5:07 am

Konnee looks very pretty CeCe and I love that name !! :D

Hmm... I hope this working situation does change back to normal for ya Miss L, the way you have to work now, just doesn't appear to be very 'workable' !! :x

I think you're absolutely right about the skin ! I think I'm a LFB-skin (default) addict, the skin just looks very natural, love the shading and the bewbs just look the best with this skin. Probably because the skin is anatomically correct, so to speak.
Anyways it just works the best for me ! :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 5:24 am

Oh don't worry...I'm not switching over to EA...they just don't have what it takes! Konnee wasn't easy to make although she does look better in the higher Sim detail; I'm still somewhat pleased with what I was able to create.

I'm too fond of LadyB also although I'm would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to make a skin myself. It's like an itch that I can't reach to scratch!!

Nessa...I understand the job thingy. When I did work, one particular job was as an Physician Assistant and she worked my arse off. I became like the jack of all trades within the office. I did have to question her on one particular that irked me. When the office Manager was off, she called no temp to come in and aid me, but if I had to take off she did.

I questioned her on it and she said that I was so efficient that she really didn't see the need to call help. I told her that in all fairness it was just harder on me to work the front area and then have to work the rooms.

Eventually I got some help... occasionally...

Anywho...hope everything gets better for ya!

Thanks for the compliment on Konnee both Ava and Nessa...like I said, I don't think she came out too bad but def a difference in the skin and shaping and facial. Totally weird and I've had to put her back in CAS twice so far, and possibly a third time because her mouth is just not hitting me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 6:17 pm

Ok so this sim was made with a little outside help from said boyf who was only too happy to lend a hand when working on this certain part of the anatomy :lol: I'm actually gutted because I think he got them damn near perfect and 100% better than mine plus she's not a bad sim for his first go....I may have to dump him, there's no way he can be better at this than me it's just not allowed!!!

Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Screenshot-11-4
Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Screenshot-14-2
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 7:19 pm

Hmm...love the bewb job Q~Girl Razz
I think your BF has a great touch with the boob-sliders !! Awesome !! dancing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 8:10 pm

Right that it he's gone!!!! LOL I don't believe it he's better than me shame right when he ships back to germany (he's an army boy a mechanic gotta love a man in uniform lol) I'm gonna practise and practise and then give up and cry LOL
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 12:21 am

I have to agree with Eva...those bewbs are fab!!! He shaped them like playdoh!! Don't dump him, who is gonna kill the spiders and take out the garbage if you let him go??? And no sex!!! KEEP HIM!!! laughing
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 1:58 am

AWWW, don't dump your man in uniform!!! Remember he is a man and he probably just shaped what he considers a perfect pair of knockers Razz Cause that is a nice rack. Not too big, not too small and nice and round. LOL.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 4:00 am

I'm just wondering if these are too outspoken? I can't decide because from some angle's they look big, others medium. I want her to be voluptuous in shape. Full bewbs, small waist line with a nice chunk of badunkadunk.

Anywho...what do you think? Too much?

Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Screenshot-354

Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Screenshot-320

Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Screenshot-282
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 6:59 am

CeCe I think they're perfect they look great and voluptous is definitely what I'd call them, I don't think you have anything to worry about at this moment in time I'm the only one to come close to knocking big boobs mcgee off her perch in the knocker stakes lmao....An you're right CeCe I will keep JD (aka the boyf) lol for who will kill the spiders and carry my really heavy shopping bags full of pretty shoes and who else could look so hot in uniform see

Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 5480_300

LOL sorry couldn't resist showing this pic he looks so cute...right promise not to hijack thread again sowwy Eva Embarassed
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Featured Artist : Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 7:08 am

That is very nice CeCe! That is always what I go for in my sims, nice boobs, small waist, big butt. The Hourglass figure!! WOOTTTTT! The bewbs look nice in Evie's top too. Is that Konnee with a makeover? I recognise the eyes :D

Awww, your boys a cutie Q :D I am sure Eva will not mind the hijacking, you're just a very proud girlfriend deary :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 7:13 am

I certainly am Miss L he's just wonderful (but don't tell him that lol) now back to the simmies I can never get the bewbies or the butt to look right...hmm I might practise today while I'm stuck inside although it will probably look awful lol But hopefully I'll get it right one day
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 8:18 am

Q-Girl wrote:
CeCe I think they're perfect they look great and voluptous is definitely what I'd call them, I don't think you have anything to worry about at this moment in time I'm the only one to come close to knocking big boobs mcgee off her perch in the knocker stakes lmao....An you're right CeCe I will keep JD (aka the boyf) lol for who will kill the spiders and carry my really heavy shopping bags full of pretty shoes and who else could look so hot in uniform see

Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 5480_300

LOL sorry couldn't resist showing this pic he looks so cute...right promise not to hijack thread again sowwy Eva Embarassed

Q he is gorgeous...can I have him if you kick him to the curb. I mean that man is hawt!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 8:43 am

This is Konnee

Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Screenshot-165

This is Bre'lle. I hope they don't look alike, they both have huge mongo lashes but they are both made from random Sims. Tell me honestly...have I made twins and if so I'm losing my edge.
shame

Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Screenshot-475

This is a full shot of Bre'lle showing her badonkadonk!

Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Screenshot-473

I tried to post pics of them in similar poses. Now be honest please...

Also...this is Bre'lle's man Ryan...still a work in progress.

Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Screenshot-463

And after viewing your girl I think I need to lower Bre'lle's bewbs just a tad. I think they may sit up a touch too high. hiho hiho Stripper bewbs!! hiho hiho

Okay...comparing myself, the lashes are the same length and I'm using the exact same eyebrows!!! I didn't know I did that. Face shape is similar, Konnee's is a little rounder whereas I made Bre'lle's more sculpted. I don't know... Sad...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 8:48 am

Awww thanks CeCe he is a total hawtie isn't he and he looks ever so good in uniform...if ever I vacate him from my life I'll send him stat over to you just feed him pizza and he'll be more than happy LOL

Hmm your simmies look similar around the eyes but to me thats all as Konnee's face is rounder whereas Bre'lle has a more sculpted face and her nose is thinner. Also Bre'lle looks lighter in skintone than Konnee.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 11:55 am

You are a lucky lassie Q :D

Awww, CeCe...now I feel bad for getting it wrong Sad... Honestly, the eyes are similar and the lips (mainly the lower lip) is similar to Konee's. Otherwise Bre'elle's face is a lot more sculpted, her nose is thinner and her features are sharper. Don't fret about these little characteristics, as a wise Southern mama once told me, these are your signatures, your trademarks.

Moving on Her bum is like OMG *starts singing OMG by Usher*...okay I don't think that song is appropriate considering the first lines are "Baby let me love you down..." LMAO. Although, he does say "honey got a booty like pow, pow, pow, honey got some boobies like wow, oh wow " So that fits. *cough* Bre'elle's hot but...I don't wanna make lovers to her. Ryan definitly. lol!

BTW, that Southern Mama is your smexy self CeCe!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 12:02 pm

^ lol that song does fit for the butt and bewbies part Miss L and yep I am one seriously lucky lady ps he looks better out the uniform than in it lmao :105: drools
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 4:02 pm

It's OK Q !! He's a CUTEEH !! :105: You keep him Q, he's WOW stuff ! :D

CeCe, I think the bewbies look great, not to big not too small, real perky !! hiho
If you wanna change something on her bewbs, I would suggest only a tad less on the 'Breast Vertical Position"-slider.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 4:05 pm

LOL thanks Eva he is luverly for sure hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 12:17 am

Oh Nessa...I went into a panic mode when I saw that comment! You know I"m OCD on meh Simmies, but a very very very wise Southern belle did make that comment didn't she?! Teehee!! Silly meh!!

I want to steal Q's dude he is so hawt!! Love that little smirk on his face!! Now she said he looks better out of uniform...does this mean we get nudie pics Q?!?!?

Oh Miss Thangs arse....I LOVE her butt!! I wanted her to be 'juicy' and it's seems I accomplished that. I will see if I can get some better pics of her bum. And yep Eva, I do think the vertical is something I need to put her back in CAS and adjust.

Thanks all!! Lovez ya but don't want to make lovez to ya!! laughing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:51 am

LOL CeCe !! laughing Let's see what happens ! lurk LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:56 am

Hahahaha errrr well it's the truth CeCe he does look better out of it although he looks incredibly smexy in it too lol....nudie pics? Of JD? Shocked Hmmm I dunno wether he'd want them sharing lmao and CeCe you shall be the first lady I send him onto...maybe I should loan him out to people....hahaha pimp out JD in return for smexy boy sims lol.....I'm not sure wether he'd be too happy about that but meh what's he gonna do? lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 11:03 pm

Did someone say nudie pics? Razz

Oh poor JD being pimped out. LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 11:04 pm

LOL I know but only to CeCe in the beginning
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 11:09 pm

Q-Girl wrote:
Hahahaha errrr well it's the truth CeCe he does look better out of it although he looks incredibly smexy in it too lol....nudie pics? Of JD? Shocked Hmmm I dunno wether he'd want them sharing lmao and CeCe you shall be the first lady I send him onto...maybe I should loan him out to people....hahaha pimp out JD in return for smexy boy sims lol.....I'm not sure wether he'd be too happy about that but meh what's he gonna do? lol

*steadily working on smexy Sim males for the exchange of JD* busy busy busy!!! laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 5:59 am

^ LMAO oooh can't wait....sim boys are less trouble and don't eat as much pizza lol but I think it's a fair exchange handshake
Back to top Go down
Tomislaw
Tomislaw

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 11:20 am

I like this job! Great!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 2:16 pm

Ohh great !! Tomislaw is joining the party too !! hiho
Awesome ! happydance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 5:32 pm

The more the merrier eh Eva...it's great to see CStyles growing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 5:58 pm

Yayy to that Q ! band cancan hand dance dancing
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 8:26 am

Oh wow. Great tutorial Eva!! I should have found this earlier! This makes me want to redo all of my sims, the few I have done. :D
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 8:33 am

OMG lol I love this thread. I never thought of getting breast sliders lol
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 1:34 pm

Hahaha thanks guys !! Big smile I'm glad you like and I'm glad i could be of help with the bewbies !! cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 7:16 pm

Love your new av!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 7:27 pm

Thankies Sleepy !! dancing hiho Big smile
(It's a simmeh I'm still working on ;))
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 9:22 pm

I still go by this tutorial when I make females!! Totally awesome and totally detailed!!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2011, 7:37 pm

Oh wow CeCe ! Really ?? I didn't know 'my bewbies' would make such an impact !! Big smile Razz
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2011, 6:39 am

Bewbies always impact. Big smile They are the most powerful thing we have!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2011, 1:37 pm

Great tutorial! ;)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2011, 4:59 pm

Totally agree with ya Sleepy !! Big smile ;) And thanks IN3S dancing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)   Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bewbies... how to make them and shape them ;)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Tutorials-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com