Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Topposter
Featured Artist : Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Os51eg
Leo

Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Vide
PostSubject: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 5:26 pm

Alright here we go...
My version of a pudding Sim, how and what ??

What's pudding ?
Some sort of desert, I guess.
Ya like desert ?
Yep !!
Especially as it has something special ! :D
So that's what my pudding Sim is !! Razz

Hair and clothing by EA (Base Game, EP's, SP's & store)
And the something special...."CC".... the make up and some of the accessories ! Tease
Now, that's my kind of pudding !! LOL

Hmmm.... might need that restraint now... crazy

Btw I'm not totally happy with her mouth yet, def need to work on that a bit more ponder

Now the pics... me and my blah blah
Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Screenshot-01
Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Screenshot-02
Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Screenshot-03
Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Screenshot-04
Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Screenshot-05
Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Screenshot-06
Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Screenshot-07
Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Screenshot-08
Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Screenshot-09
Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Screenshot-10
Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Screenshot-11

OK, so what's for desert ?? :cupcake: LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 5:31 pm

OOOh she's grogeous Eva, definitely a lovely piece of pud lol....I was tempted to try and use more than basegame stuff with my pudding sims but for some weird reason (i say weird because it would have been easier to use other ep stuff and maybe some sliders lol) I decided to stay with basegame.....I think I might re-do the EA sims but with full CC overload lol.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 6:22 pm

Thanks Q~Girl !! happydance
Well I think this will be the best I can do, pudding wise Razz
I really had troubles only sticking to the EA stuff (with the exception of the make up and the accessories), but so far so good !! Still have to do formal-, sleep-, sports- & swimwear though.... scared so still some challenges ahead ! ;)

That's why I'm still amazed what you did with your 'puddings' !!
It really is amazing what you did !! No CC, no sliders, only base game ! applaud
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 7:46 pm

Awww thanks Eva....I feel all proud now....just call me The Queen Of Puddings lol But I really do love your sim she's so pretty and such a wonderful job of using EP content and very little CC...my puddings still look like, well puddings but your lady here is so gorgeous you couldn't really call her a pudding sim.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 8:00 pm

LOL Queen of the Puddings laughing *Hugs*
You're just amazing Q !! Always able to put a smile on my face !! :D Thanks !! 🙇

Well besides the mouth (needs a just a little bit of work), I'm quite happy how she turned out ! Especially the hair, I really like how it looks. I've always problems with the EA hair, most of it is dreadful and the EA hair I do like I have trouble finding the right color combination, as the texture and detail of the hair is not very good, to say the least :x
But this actually looks OK ! :D
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 9:43 pm

Ah WOWS! Now I'm tempted to have a go. Yet I would fail in the first 10 seconds. By abusing sliders. LMAO!!!

Is that Aikea's retexture for her hair Miss E? Looks SHIIINNYY. hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 7:07 am

Go work those sliders Miss L lol.....It sounds really simple to create a sim just using EA stuff but actually it's really hard because you're so limited....it's also fun so I'd say give it a go...you never know what you'll come up with Just look at Miss Eva's lovely simmeh.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 8:24 am

Ah I tried but I failed. Hehehe. I used a custom skin, hair, eyes, makeup, and three CC items that weren't from the store. EPIC FAIL. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 8:36 am

LOL I bet they looked good though and not quite such a fail as Eva did use a couple of CC items on her simmeh so it's allowed.....when everythings sorted I'm going back to my throne so I can be queen of pudding and make my simmies again....mind you I'm so tempted to pimp those pudding sims out and use maximum CC on those ickle dollies lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 9:41 am

I should be asleep. Actually I told myself to go to bed about 1 hr and 30 mins ago. Anyway, one last post as I may not be around much later today :D

My Pudding Was All Gooey In The Middle:
Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) Mypudd10

E.P.I.C F.A.I.L gah I just can't do it! duh sad
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 7:11 pm

That's Lili CC in the middle LOL ;) Even though the pics are kind of small, I can still see, she looks lovely !! :D

About the hair I used, I think it might be Aikea's retexture, probably that's why I didn't have my usual EA hair color texture problem ! Razz
Don't know when I can finish her at this time, with my computer crash and all Sad...
I still have all my files and stuff though, thanks to my precious external hard drive !! hiho If I can get my laptop up and running again, I should be up to speed quite quickly !
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 10:30 pm

Yeah, surprisingly the only CC I used aside from Evie was Lili :D

I hope you get that computer up and running again!!! I'm sure you will be back simming in no time :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 6:55 am

Awww Miss L she's lovely and it was not an epic fail you did really well she's so purdy and I love the clothing you've chosen for her hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 5:21 pm

Yeah I hope to be back soon Simming !! It still might take a week or so, before things are back to normal ! I'm real happy I didn't lose anything in the crash !! Yayy !! :D

Well I think we can both can say one thing Ness, there's only one 'real' pudding Sim creator !! Q~Girl, Queen of the pudding Sims !! happydance
(all meant in a kind way of course, the pudding thing :D))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 5:27 pm

^ LOL Awww thanks Eva that's so sweet of you to say hiho and I really hope your computer gets sorted ASAP we need Miss Eva's creations in our lives.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 5:47 pm

Aww thanks my dear !! That's very sweet of you to say !! ❤
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 5:52 pm

It's all true I shall go mad without those pretty simmeh girls with the great bewbies I mean Jason is now on rations and will only have Miss L's lovely simmies and while they are just as gorgeous I don't quite think it's enough they way he goes through the women of Bridgeport lol.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 7:31 am

^ seconded. My simmehs are alright, but no one does GLAMOUR like Eva :D Her female simmehs have a totally different feel to mine. Hers are feminity at it's best. hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 9:32 am

Both yours and Miss Eva's sims are wonderful and beautiful and Miss L your boys are just devine I love them.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 11:29 am

blushing Aww, thanks Q & Miss L !! hiho

Very sweet comment Miss L ! ❤ But I like your Simmies better than mine ! Razz
Your Simmies radiate beauty, style, class, some sort of exclusivity & smexyness !!
Anyways, I agree our Simmies do have a different feel (but that's OK, as everyone has his or her own style and uniqueness ;)).

Update: I've talked to Dell today and did some more testing, and they are gonna send me a new video card & memory. If this is the cause of the problems, replacing these items should mean that my laptop / hard drive still is OK and a restore or reinstall isn't necessary. So if this is indeed the case I could be back in business, early next week !! Yayy !! rockon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 5:16 pm

YAY Happy times!!!! happydance
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 5:29 pm

Yayy indeed Q !! Feeling more comfortable now about the situation and relieved !! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 5:32 pm

I know I was worried that you'd be gone for ages but phew hopefully we'll have you back next week and the creative desk of Miss Eva will be open once again hiho which will be a good thing as I think my creativity just took a major nose dive into the ground meh I've lost me creative mojo
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 6:03 pm

Awww I'm sorry to hear that Q !! I'm sure it will just be temporary !! *hugs* face hug
Yep, I hope to be back in a couple of days ! I miss my Simmies !! good sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)   Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmm... my version of pudding :P (More WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com