Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) Vide
PostSubject: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 11:24 am

i have just spent the best part of my day practising cutting/pasting this is my final product...............tell me what you think and dont hold back dancingbanana

feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) 2sand

Last edited by angie247 on February 4th 2011, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 11:49 am

I love it Angie! I've never attempted anything like that...was it hard?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 12:11 pm

thanks....i found it easy after i figured out how to get rid of all the green, that was the hardest part, i still have a long way to go before i get it just right :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 1:11 pm

Well it looks great and I might even have to try it myself...I'll probably mess it up though...me and GIMP don't gel well lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) Topposter
Featured Artist : feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 6:03 pm

I feel you Q on the gimp! Tried it, tried it again, gave it one more shot and decided it just wasn't going to be something I excelled in...however...your picture is gorgeous!!! Great job and love the detail!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 3:20 pm

I will masteh the GIMP 🙇 ..... it may take me forever and I'll probably be like 82 when I finally manage it but I'll get there, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 7:46 pm

ok so heres what i use i use for editing it takes ages but works for me.......gimp to cut out and paste, then i take it to photoshop to touch up..then its off to picasa to lighten,crop add text and finally to photobucket to download...whew...no wonder it takes me a day to complete an assignment...... :335:
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 9:26 pm

Girl you have wayyyyy more patience than I have!! I wonder if that's why gimp didn't work for...just didn't take my time...?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 9:42 pm

this is my latest one...
feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) Firehorse

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:01 am

Absolutely Stunning!!! That is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 7:44 am

I'm with CeCe on both counts that is one stunning picture and you do really have a lot of patience I wish I did...I gotta sit back and try this the end results are amazing!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 3:34 pm

i found a really good site for free wallpapers that are the right size for pasting onto...where do i put the link ????

thankyou so much for your comments ............... hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 3:36 pm

You can post the link here if you like
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 3:47 pm

http://www.wallpapershdi.com/wallpapers-of-animals/4

link for super fantastic backgrounds...:)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 4:12 pm

Oh these are amazing...thanks Angie! I'm so happy you shared these hiho Big hugs and cookies coming your way girly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 4:27 pm

i likes cookies.......chocolate chip...yum yum hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 4:28 pm

Yay for cookies happydance
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 7:11 pm

Cookies? Where? Who bought cookies!? Me want some pleasez!!

Angie...I love when others contribute custom content to Cstyles, if you'd like you can go to the link 'custom content' and under say 'miscellaneous' or 'art' post a few pics, info and link for the site that would be awesome!! Every one won't see it here...but that's just if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 8:55 pm

You can have my cookie CeCe for making me smile and laugh a lil on what has been a terrible night...and a long night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)   feedback wanted please.....new pic added :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

feedback wanted please.....new pic added :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Forum create on Forumotion | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com