Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! Topposter
Featured Artist : A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! Vide
PostSubject: A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!   A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 1:26 am

Isn't my simmeh hippilicious? Razz Or is it bootylicious?

A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! Yvette10

A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! Yvette11

A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! Yvette12

A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! Yvette15

I'll throw in this one incase people want to see her features better:
A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! Yvette14

If only I was graced with a body like that!!! If I saw a chick walk past me with that body, I'd be staring at her along with all the boys. OMG Razz I have no problems with appreciating another chicks beauty. nonosmilie I should have taken a better shot of her butt, but I forgot Sad... I am loving abusing the butt slider, along with the waist, hip and leg width sliders. So many possiblities!!!

So Cece, what ya reckon? Is her booty big enough?

Last edited by miss_lochness on February 16th 2011, 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!   A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 1:30 am

DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want her!! She is bootilicious!!!! Can I say DAYUM again?!?!?!?!?!? I made one with a booty on her but the body is NOTHING like your girl!!!

Dayum!!!!

And I'd be looking too...jealous as hell...but still looking right there with you Miss L!! shocked
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!   A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 1:41 am

YYYYAAAYYY! *does happy dance* Her body took me hours. Gah! I knew exactly what I wanted but it took a lot of playing around. Right amount of weight, muscle and some serious slider abusing. I wanted her to be THICK around the butt and thigh region :D I had images of Beyonce and whats her face...name not coming to me.

Those pants by Harmonia do WONDERS. Especially cause of that stretching look around the front of the pants, emphasises how massive her bootay is! I've been thinking about what simmeh to upload to. Looks like it's been decided! :342:

Also, your new siggy is GREAT! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!   A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 5:31 am

Great sim Miss L she's wonderful and bootylicious!!!! She has awesome badonkadonk lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!   A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 7:47 am

oooer Miss L what a hottie tottie and yep i too would be staring with green eyes as she walked past, slapping the back of brians head as his tongue hit the floor...lol...she is bootifully bootilicious :D :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!   A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 7:51 am

I love the skintone too its gorgeous
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!   A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 8:01 am

morning Q...i agree the skin is lovely i just like everything about her well done Miss L :D
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!   A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 8:42 am

Thanks guys!!! We need some bootay in this game :D The skintone is by Miss Evie. Freckled and Speckled, it's lovely in darker shades. It's lovely in every shade actually :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!   A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 9:44 am

well it looks like i am off to get that beautiful skin, question ?? i dont use body sliders how do they work? no thats not right i mean how do you get them in your game and is it like a mod or package??

they certainly seem to make a difference :D
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!   A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 10:15 am

They are mods. The ones I use are by Jonha: 10 Body Sliders. You install them like you do a package file. The sliders will then appear in the "mouth" category. They come in all different types, such as hip, waist, leg width, butt etc...

There are also facial sliders and breast sliders :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!   A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 10:58 am

Yep I use the facial sliders, the body sliders Miss L mentioned and the breast sliders they really do make all the difference and Like Miss L already said you just install them like regular packages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!   A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A badonkadonk Cece would be proud of!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com