Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 12:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Post your pictures in your own seperate post please.

Remember you need to submit 3 shots.

Remember to include the name of the country you have chosen.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ninjahawkz

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 1:19 am

fighting2 facepalm
curly larry and moe ^
Back to top Go down
jaddie98

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 8:09 am

My sim is representing my home/current country, South Korea.
This is my first contest. :D
CAS:
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 R782vn
Headshot:
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 2vt8aw3
Bodyshot:
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Ing68j
Full Size For Each:
CAS: https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/r782vn.jpg
Headshot: https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/24ccr6a.jpg
Bodyshot: https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/vfdttd.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 8:28 am

lovely simmie jaddie Smile i'm loving this....everyones piccies are just fab :D
Back to top Go down
jaddie98

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 9:06 am

Thank you! Your sim is beautiful, too. :D
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 9:08 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
HI All...doing my usual lurking.... lurk How's everyone doing? hiho

wonderful! finally home from work after 12 hours lol

And you?
Back to top Go down
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 9:23 am

Ooh, nice pictures!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 5:32 pm

Wow guys, such great entries!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 6:38 pm

ninjahawkz wrote:
i chose the country Albania , cause their flag colors are red and black and those colors fit my model best lol so thats why i chose albania, even though im from usa O_o laughing

CAS
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Screenshot-522
in game headshot
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Screenshot-524
in game body shot
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Screenshot-523
in albania they mainly just chill on the couch
Suspect Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Screenshot-520

birthday :flower: no evil

Attention:

Ninja, we do love your entry but the challenge said to create a sim representing a country you have lived in or are currently residing in, which you haven't done. Myself and Eva also agreed to make this easier on U.S entrants by allowing you to represent your state if need be. The other contestants have stuck to the challenge thus far, so to be fair we are accepting this entry, but this is also your first warning. Please think of the other contestants and try to stick to the challenges in future. We hate being uptight about this, we really do, but we need to be fair on everyone else. Sorry Ninja Sad...

- Ness and Eva
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 9:19 pm

Shocked lurk
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 7:28 am

grey smilie darn i thought we could choose any country bigcry maybe i should be from albania Suspect
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 9:45 am

miss_lochness wrote:
Ninja - since you are from the USA and there are different cultures and such in different states, this is acceptable. Remember, its just something to represent your country and it can be anything. We don't expect a bunch of sims with the stars and stripes on them, it can be anything that is American.

This is a quote from Miss L earlier in the thread here replying to a question from you before. States within the USA are allowed, a country of your own choice just isn't. We allowed the Sim to be Vampire, but I did point to the rules of the assignment, which is about "your" country. I guess you should have known.
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 10:09 am

affraid im slow , jk

well i thought the colors of where im from didnt suit my model so thats honestly why i chose that country, and forgot about the restriction :\

its a simple mistake

<--------------------------
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 1:21 pm

Thanks Ninja.

Please read the assignment carefully from now on and please try to stick to it, it's only fair to all the other contestants.
Again we don't want to be real strict and uptight, but we don't want "chaos" and contestants just doing what they like in relation to an assignment, either.
I hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 6:04 pm

Hello,

I'm representing Portugal. And this is HOW PROUD I AM NOT!

With this first assignment I want to make a statement AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.
My country has many situations like this and most of the victims are afraid to get help from outside. Either because it's condemned by the society or because they depend economically from the agressor.

There are many associations that provide support to victims. In Portugal we have APAV.

The images shown next are made to shock people. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone.

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Screen10
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Screen11
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 Screen12
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 6:22 pm

Thanks Sergio, for your contribution !! I really appreciate your view on this !!
What's even more disturbing, these things happen all over the world.... :x Sad...

On a different note:
I hope your next entry is a bit more cheerful by the way ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 7:32 pm

Awww that poor simmeh lady and like Eva said it happens all around the world and is just terrible....I'm also with Eva hoping your next assignment is a happy one Sergio
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 8:38 pm

hide

just poppin in :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 9:13 pm

Yay JK in the houseee happydance
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 11:40 pm

ninjahawkz wrote:
affraid im slow , jk

well i thought the colors of where im from didnt suit my model so thats honestly why i chose that country, and forgot about the restriction :\

its a simple mistake

<--------------------------

No worries Ninja. We can understand that Smile

Sergio, your entry is a very sad and depressing one, but then it also stands for something and I like that Smile

I do hope your next entry is on a more lighter note also.

Guys, two days left to submit your entry!! :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 12:45 am

lurk want some...? I'm a lurkabilly!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 1:14 am

I do actually, I'm hungry :D
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 4:58 am

In my opinion there is no light way or less drepressing way to aproach certain subjects. This subject is one of them.

I'm waiting for the theme of the next challenge and if it suits other sensitive subject like the one I posted above I think I will aproach it the same way.
:)

I cannot accept certain truths as taboo, and I can't accept not to speak the truth just because it's depressing.

Just a note: I'm not trying to ruin the purpose of this Constest, I'm aproaching it with my creativity in a free "on topic" way. Remember that there's beauty in the cruelty of the truth. Nature has its own truths :)

Thanks for your comments.
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 5:49 am

Hmm who are you? Who invited you to this party?
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 6:01 am

*shrugs* I was just agreeing with you. Surprisingly I'm not completely oblivious to the goings on in the world. I may be young but I'm not self involved.
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 6:08 am

Miss L!!!! I lovez ya!!! I was trolling around!! I apologize for the misunderstood.

lovez ya lovez ya lovez ya!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 7:35 am

Naughty Sergio provoking me like that! buttkick

Ish okay, I forgives you :D
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 10:20 am

Miss L~ May I ask where you get the dimples for your avatar sim from? Its lovely cherry please You always make the prettiest sims.... I hope I can be as talented as you someday blushing
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 6:24 pm

Hi everyone!
omgomgomg sorry I disappeared for awhile Sad... I've been so busy with school and I kinda forgot and ugh I'm sorry shame Embarassed anyways I hope it's not too late to enter a submission for this assignment >>
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 6:29 pm

Hi Julia, no problem there is still enough time :D
You have until Monday, 28th of February @ 2355 hours (11:55pm) PST (here) to submit your entry!
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 6:35 pm

EvaTer wrote:
Hi Julia, no problem there is still enough time :D
You have until Monday, 28th of February @ 2355 hours (11:55pm) PST (here) to submit your entry!
Thanks! :D hiho
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 10:56 pm

Awww man I could have made such a cute New Zealand/Australian/England/Canadian entry lulz

Loving the entries, have some favorites already <3
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 11:23 pm

PK!! How are you hun!! Haven't seen you around for a bit! Glad to have you back!!

...back on lurk mode... lurk
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 11:27 pm

Q-Girl wrote:
Awww that poor simmeh lady and like Eva said it happens all around the world and is just terrible....I'm also with Eva hoping your next assignment is a happy one Sergio

I thought it was suppose to be a 'happy' assignment... Sad... You know...showing how proud you 'are' of your Country... And Sergio...and this is none of my business...but isn't this a different model from your entry?

Let's see happy happy joy joy!! hiho

And Eva is right...domestic violence is a world wide virus!! Men and Women are victims to this and I agree that not enough is done to help protect the victims!
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 12:05 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
PK!! How are you hun!! Haven't seen you around for a bit! Glad to have you back!!

...back on lurk mode... lurk

Lurken here, and lurken there

I'm kinda in 11 comps right now (well tech its 10 now since I just handed in the finale assignment for one) so I'm pretty busy on the Sims front hehe
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 3:49 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
... And Sergio...and this is none of my business...but isn't this a different model from your entry?

It is a different one from his entry but that's the idea of the comp Cece :D They have to make a new sim each challenge. We were just nice and made it easy for the first challenge. Let them decide to use their entry model or make a new one. Ya'll won't get off so easy next week!!! bleh

Caradella wrote:
Miss L~ May I ask where you get the dimples for your avatar sim from? Its lovely cherry please You always make the prettiest sims.... I hope I can be as talented as you someday blushing

Awww, thank you dear :D Your sims are lovely!!!! I'm sure if you practice and practice and experiment a lot, which is what I always do, than you will be BETTER THAN ME one day :D

You can find the dimples here @ ES3B

SHOUT OUT TO: Dylan, Julia and Alexa, you guys going okay with the assignment? You have over a day left lovelies :D

Last edited by miss_lochness on February 28th 2011, 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I can't spellz apparently)
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 4:37 am

Did I wonz?
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 4:41 am

thump hippy hug!!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 4:45 am

smac1975 wrote:
Did I wonz?

LOL! laughing No Sergio...this is only the first challenge remember and we haven't even judged yet! Razz

Hippie Hug back at ya Ninja! thump
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 4:51 am

/me blinks at Miss L

Hey beauty, do you know that the "moon lives within your skin"?
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 4:55 am

Errr...beneath my skin? Do I glow like Edwardz? confused
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 5:31 am

Thank you for your wise words miss L... happydance
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 8:37 am

watch out *NEW* Dylan, Julia and Alexa, please be aware.... entries for the 1st assignment close tonight !! watch out *NEW*
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 9:17 am

Ohhh I would sure hate to see all you guys be no shows D: D:

Really nervous about scores.. worried I went... left field and over the fence with it lol. But also excited about the next assignment if I make it <3
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 12:20 pm

All of these pictures are soooo pretty!
Hopefully everyone will get their entries in, in time.
happydance
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 12:33 pm

Did I wonz? Am I the winzer? If I whine I winz?
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 2:33 pm

Soo excited for the judging too! I'm nervous, but I figure it's my first competition so if I get last place it'll just show me where I need to improve :)
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 2:59 pm

jojo777 wrote:
Soo excited for the judging too! I'm nervous, but I figure it's my first competition so if I get last place it'll just show me where I need to improve :)

I'm sorry jojo777 but you didn't win. There is no such things as improvement or merit. All that matters is your network and how you relate to that network. I know people who knows people who has common interest in many different fields of knowledge. The peoples I am and I know that knows people with positions of power are organized in secret orders that conspire with the common goal of wining this contest.
I appreciate your effort but it's nothing more than that. All your entries are a way to make legit my wining of the contest.

Yes, that's the truth that no one wants to talk about.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 5:21 pm

LOL Sergio who do you know Suspect
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 5:57 pm

Teh, teh, teh, nonosmilie Sergio !! laughing I think you've been busy again huh ?? :922:

I hope your sim making skills are as good as your writing skills, cause the secret people you know and the people they know, who know, are not gonna help you win this competition, you know ?? :D
You have to do it yourself and Miss L, Q~Girl and me are gonna judge on that !!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com