Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Vivacity Issue 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Vivacity Issue 1 Topposter
Featured Artist : Vivacity Issue 1 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 12:24 am

Ok, aside from the fact that my simmehs are on the cover and that I did an interview with this magazine, it is really AWESOME and plus, Evie's CC is featured a lot in here too happy *NEW*

Vivacity Issue 1 Issue110

Vivacity Issue 1
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 1:17 am

We have a Super Star in the Cstyles house!! I'm going to read it later tonight!! I'm so very proud of you and Evie!! You both have made Momma Bear proud! happy *NEW* That first mid sweater I can't get to work correctly...it cuts my Sims in half at the waist!! I hate that too...I love that top!!

Your Sims look bootiful!!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 5:13 am

Awwww, thankies Mamma Cece! happy *NEW*

They gave me some tough questions! It was so awkward reading it, but I had to make sure I didn't sound like a noob. I probably do, but ya know. blushing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Vivacity Issue 1 Os51eg
Leo

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 6:20 am

I really loved reading the mag !! And your simmies are showcased beautifully in the issue, just like the CC of Evie !! hiho
I really enjoyed reading your interview Miss L, I think you did great !
And love *NEW* for your kind words about me and my simmies !! Thanks !! ❤
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 9:21 pm

Loved the article Miss L and that was so sweet the compliments you gave other creators!! You are so sweet.... funnybaby
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 2:31 am

Thanks guys!

They asked me who my fav creators were so I was honest. I love all different creators for different reasons. I wasn't sure about how I answered the last question though, but I do believe we take our influences off each other. Even subconsciously. I didn't want it to sound like I copy people or sumfin. Chase < LOL

Oh it's ME: Stretcher I love these new emoticons! Thankies Eva Big smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Vivacity Issue 1 Os51eg
Leo

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 8:18 am

Thanks Miss L & CeCe happy *NEW* glad you like the (new) smileys !! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 5:03 pm

I read this last night and thought you did wonderful on the interview Miss L...I also know what you mean though because sometimes you see a sim and it inspires one of your own....I dont see that as copying though.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 8:39 pm

I loved your interview, was one of the better articles in the whole magazine actually, your answers were so articulate.

I'm actually being interviewed for the next issue too Embarassed as the winner of Clique cycle one.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 10:42 pm

Thanks PK. I thought I sounded a bit...noobish with the amount of LOLs I put in there. I thought they were gonna edit it out. laughing Thank you though, it makes me feel a lot better. First interview and I'm still amazed people know who I am. Hahaha.

Good luck with your interview for winning Clique. Congrats on that too! I'll definitly be reading that one Big smile

Thanks Q!! I'm glad you see it the same way I do. There is a difference between taking some characteristics and warping them into your own style and plain old copy and paste with different CC.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 5:01 am

well done Miss L....i read this and loved your interview...your such a nice person and that definately came across in your answers cheers

congrats pk on winning your comp..looking forward to seeing your interview too.. cheers
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 5:33 am

Awww, thankies Angie Big smile
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2011, 9:54 am

I read issue 1 which was awesome but I have some bad news. Vivacity (they changed it to Vsims) is cancelled.
Back to top Go down
bonekinha03
bonekinha03

Cancer
Comments : Music | Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears, Natasha Bedingfield, Madonna, Nelly Furtado.

Movies | Angelina Jolie, Meryl Streep, Keira Knightley, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Deep, Brad Pitt, Sandra Bullock

Sims 2 or Sims 3? Sims 3.

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 11:45 am

that IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY Love067
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 12:02 pm

Absolutely lovely! :D I'm so happy for you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vivacity Issue 1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vivacity Issue 1   Vivacity Issue 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vivacity Issue 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com