Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Topposter
Featured Artist : Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Vide
PostSubject: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 5:49 am

Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Screenshot-332

Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Screenshot-331

Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Screenshot-330

Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Screenshot-326

Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Screenshot-325

Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Screenshot-324

Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Screenshot-323

Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Screenshot-320

Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Screenshot-295

I remember you saying that you wanted that Indian Sim celeb, but I suck at doing celeb's....soooo...I just took several features from the Cherokee tribe and the Navajo tribe and blended several features of them.

He has to go back in CAS...I want him to be a tad darker, and I'm just not sure about the nostrils.

Last edited by cecesaun1 on March 4th 2011, 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Topposter
Featured Artist : Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 5:54 am

*SCREAMS* OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!!!!

minifan

happy *NEW*

He's perfect. Oh my gawsh Cece...I have no words. I am AMAZED at how perfect he is. I just WANT HIM!! I finally have a Native American honey for my game! I am gonna do massive sim breeding with him. He is gonna go marry Anouk :D I will MAKE TIME to play with him.

AHHHHHHHH, soooo happy!!! Spot on Cece, SPOT ON! This is why you are the Queen of the male simmehs!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

*MASSIVE BEAR HUGS*

happy *NEW*

hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 5:58 am

Miss L you are a doll!! I was so worried you wouldn't like him because he is not that celeb you wanted. I will try to get him uploaded tomorrow. I'm so happy and you have totally made my day!!! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 6:05 am

Lazy busy CeCe, just hand us the native american sim!
Like MissL said he looks great and I wants him on my game too :)
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 6:09 am

YAY tomorrow!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! happy *NEW*

Of course even if you don't get a chance to upload him tomorrow, I am still excited! Can't believe you made him for me :D I'm so happy. Thank you soooo much Cece :D

My game is like complete now :D

I loves his hair! Where did you get hiz hair Cece?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 6:27 am

OMG Shocked he's purfect CeCe !! Yayy a real Indian simmeh !! hiho
Love the details & the features on him CeCe ! Very, very well made !!
And did I read correctly ? You're actually gonna post him ?? *Squeels*
YAAAAAAAAAAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!! CeCe's gona upload a simmeh, CeCe's gonna upload a simmeh !! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 6:29 am

Sergio...bite meh!! How can I be lazy and busy at the same time? I WAS going to just give him to Miss L, but if she wants I will share him with all.

I'm just happy she likes him! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 6:34 am

Thankies Eva!! I don't know why I was so nervous to show him...I guess because she wanted that other Sim made so badly and I couldn't do it.

But I did make him for her, so if she has no prob with it I will do a general upload. And Eva...what are you trying to say...I don't upload much? Shocked shame

Oh...Miss L...tiny problem...I will have to locate the hair for ya!! I truly don't remember where I gots it. But I will find that out before I upload him. Maybe someone will come across this and know right away where it's from. Shouldn't be too hard to locate though!

Once I locate it I will just post the link along with the upload.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 6:37 am

*runs around screaming* I feel like a 4 year old!!! happy *NEW*

You can share him Cece, too much awesomeness to be kept just to myself.

Ish okay, I found his hair!!! It's by Anubis, uploaded over at MTS :D I had to literally go WAAAYYY back in the Sims 3 Updates site to find it. Good old S3U, always have everything!!

Nouk Side Braid converted by Anubis
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 6:48 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
And Eva...what are you trying to say...I don't upload much? Shocked shame

According the Sims for download (index) the last simmeh you shared with us all, was Ramone, posted December 1st last year.... shocked *NEW*
Although you've shown us lots of pics of new simmies, you really haven't shared many of them, of late Sad...
I can't wait for this simmeh though !! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 6:50 am

Yep I've had that hair for like EVER! I mean shortly after the release of the game!! It's unisex so you can use it on females also!!

I will get the link and post it along with him and I will def do a general upload!! You are so sweet...sharing your special little pixels!!

I'm so glad everyone likes him. I love fiddle faddling around with different ethnicity Sims so I was truly glad to do this for ya!!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 7:01 am

He is AWESOME Cece!! We need more sims of different ethnicities. There is only one other Native American simmeh available that I know of. He looks amazing! So life like and his features are just...WOWs. good sigh

I wonder what his babies are gonna look like. I am going to marry him up with my fav simmeh:
Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! Anoukn10

I hope they get his bone structure :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 11:17 am

Awesome job CeCe he's gorgeous and can't wait to see those babies Miss L!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 8:36 pm

Miss L...doing in game shots right now, and thankies for the link to the hair!! Also a big THANKS to you for your mention of meh in your interview and thanks for the major compliment!! Love067
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 2:38 am

I can't wait to see babies tooo!!!! I am gonna end up being naughty and ageing them all up too early just cause I can't wait that long. Hehehe Big smile

I have names picked already. If they have a boys, I have chosen: Jackson, Jasper, Knox and Darko.

Girls I have chosen, Harlow, Noe, Winter and Emery. Yes I want 8 kids...MUUUUAHAHAHAHAHA! happy *NEW* Bop
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 5:00 am

Miss L please forgives that I didn't get Ashkii up as promised. I lost track of time and it's almost 4am and I'm pooped. But I promise you he is first on my list of things to do tomorrow!!!

Bop
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 1:57 am

That's okay Cece Big smile I forgives you face hug

No rush, whenever you can get to it. Big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!   Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss L for you!! WIP...one more trip to CAS and he should be finished!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Photography-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com