Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My simmeh self is complete!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : My simmeh self is complete! Topposter
Featured Artist : My simmeh self is complete! Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

My simmeh self is complete! Vide
PostSubject: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 3:37 am

Ya'll have been giving me such lovely compliments on my new avi and I've probably responded with a massive blush attack, cause it's my sim self. She's finally a replica of me. As close as I can get it, creating her myself. You tend to be a bit bias when you make yourself, like making myself hotter than I am. So I was honest this time and everything is anatomically correct. No making fun of my pudge. Razz

*Given Mum's seal of approval*
My simmeh self is complete! Nesssi10
My simmeh self is complete! Nesssi11
My simmeh self is complete! Nesssi12
My simmeh self is complete! Nesssi13
My simmeh self is complete! Nesssi14
My simmeh self is complete! Nesssi15
My simmeh self is complete! Nesssi16
My simmeh self is complete! Nesssi17
My simmeh self is complete! Nesssi18
My simmeh self is complete! Nesssi19

She now has my haircut, my sleep deprived look, my paleness and my favourite piercing of zem all, my nape piercing Big smile She also has my pale skin (Thank you Evie, this skin is perfect!) and my pudge Big smile

Thank you to all the lovely creators that made this possible: Evie, [IN3S], Icia, Flinn, Kitty Klan, LFB, Meronin and Simsimay. I'm finally complete. Small pleasures.
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 4:30 am

And where is the download link Missssssssssssssss?

You do look pretty as a sim baby... I didn't buy my ticket to China yet so I can change destination :D

I wants you... errr I wants the simyou...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 5:20 am

very pretty Miss L.....you have inspired me to try and do mine......but she will be no where near as pretty and well made as yours hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 7:34 am

Awww Miss L she and you are both lovely!!!!! An Angie your sim self would be lovely too!!!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : My simmeh self is complete! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 8:23 am

Awesome simself Miss L !! I really do love that bob, it's purrrfect !! :510:
I hope you'll share the simself of you with us, as it def is my favorite simmeh !! Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 5:00 pm

I second that I would love to see this Miss L sim available for download
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 2:04 am

I never figured anybody would want my sim self watch out *NEW*

I will upload her if Sergio promises to not use my sim self as his breeding machine Razz
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 7:47 am

I, Sergio, promise NOT to use MissL's selfsim as a breeding machine. I promise also NOT to use and abuse MissL's simself feelings. I promise to put her in a good place on my BridgePort map far away from my common sim destinations.
March, 6th of 2011.
Sergio.

Can we have you know? err this doesn't sound good... i'm sorry. Can we have the download link now? please, please, please? :D

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : My simmeh self is complete! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 8:19 am

Thanks Sergio !! happy *NEW* Can't wait for your simself now Miss L Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 9:49 am

outstanding work miss_lochness very pretty Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 10:54 pm

Thanks guys! Brian, just call me Ness, miss_lochness is so formal. Or Miss L. Pick Smile

I do have my simself sitting in my sim bin, but she's not linked to this CC I've used. She's linked to the CC I used last time I did a makeover. Essentially features are the same. If you want this particular version, I'll need to go back in game and hope and pray I left her in my little family bin. I did a MASS clear out the other night, deleted a whole bunch of CC. I now have <900 items in my mods folder NOT COMPRESSED.

Ya know what irks me, TS2 I had beyond 5,000 items in my mods folder and never had a problem with my game, TS3 you can have one mod and youre game turns into a jerk. Makes no sense. Well it does, but I like to complain Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 2:08 am

I feel you on that Ness...much different than Sim 2. I really need to go through my content...again and just do a major cleanup. I especially need to clear out my sim bin. If I just went through and completed them, I'd have a new download a week, or even 2 a week for a long time!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 2:24 am

Clean that bin out Cece!!! Big smile

I do that with sims too though. I managed to finish them all though, now it's just me being lazy to upload them Razz
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 3:30 am

Hmm talk talk talk

I did my part, where's the link to your simbeing? muahahhaah
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 3:36 am

What was your 'part' Sergio? Hmm...where are your Sims you have made, and don't lie and say you haven't because I knows you have! So you gimme and Miss L all your beautiful creations!!

Miss L...I think we have spoiled Sergio... watch out *NEW* He best be glad we loves him to bits!!
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 3:44 am

I'm a true leecher my Queen. SInce I got this game I created 5 sims only.
The first I asked Eva to dress her but never shared with you. The other two I shared here. And the last two were made for the contest.

I'm not good at it period. But you are Smile

There's this saying: "Give to Caeser what belongs to Caeser, and give to God what belongs to God"

You create sims I play with sims. I know well my place Smile
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 8:44 am

Hey peoples,

Check out my new breeding machine:

My simmeh self is complete! Screen13

I suspect the simmie came pregnant to my sim folder! I'm not to blame!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 9:34 am

If you DARE to impregnant Ness sim with your spawn, then I should at least get to NAME them Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 9:48 am

i also think you should get to choose who impregnates her also miss L...... hiho

and we would like to see piccies of the babies too....... cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 10:50 am

Yep I agree Miss L should name the babies! An we have to see piccies Sergio!!!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 10:51 am

Yeah I'm gonna give them names like Zenith and Quazar.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 10:55 am

Awesome names go with them they will be perfect for those ickle simmehs lol
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 10:59 am

No matter how many babies will be spawn, Ness and Q will be the gene mothers of them babies sooooo I grant you the honor of naming them whatsoever. No, I don't grant anything, they are yours by right! Hail to you Gene Mothers!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 11:02 am

Awww I is a gene mother I feel so important now LOL Yayz we get to name the babies....hmmm must confer with Miss L about names!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 12:38 pm

Aww Q you is a gene mother how sweet! congrats hun Eatdrink
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 6:57 pm

Love you avi BH!! Sergio you MUST put the hair on yours that Miss L has, it suits her to a T!! And yes...we are demanding to see the spawn of our sims...be them fugly or purdy!!

Love067
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My simmeh self is complete!   My simmeh self is complete! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My simmeh self is complete!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com