Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Topposter
Featured Artist : Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 4:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Screenshot-364

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Screenshot-459

Looks like Ashkii was a little 'excited' about something...hmm...Shocked happydance
Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Screenshot-464

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Screenshot-469

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Screenshot-479

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Screenshot-494

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Screenshot-501

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Screenshot-509

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Screenshot-535

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Screenshot-537

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Screenshot-553

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Screenshot-512

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Screenshot-579

Skin: March Exclusive cecesaun1 non-default male skin by Evie HERE
Oh my Tiffany eyeset-non-default @ mod the sims3
HERE
Hair: Nouk Side braid by Anubis @ mod the sims3 HERE
Eyebrows: Hysterical P HERE
Chin Slider: Tum Tum @ My Blue Book HERE
Outfit by: Rusty Nail @ HERE
Short sleep shorts @ EA Store

Sliders: Johna's @ mod the sims3 aWT @ mod the sims3

Sim will not be affected by having no sliders as long as you don't attempt to change his face. (I did not overly exaggerate Ashkii with the sliders)

No pictures have been modified nor enhanced.

*any other content you see, I may not know where it's from but you can ask anyway and someone else on the site might recognize it. No promises. I just give the basic's and the most important part of creating the actual Sim. Major thanks to the many creators who provide us with excellent content to make our game more enjoyable!!

Here is a cute story that Miss L wrote featuring Ashkii and Anouk...you should really check it out, it's funny has ton's of great pics!! STORY HERE
Sims3Pack

SimFilepackage

Please don't upload to the exchange and don't take credit for this Sim. If you use this Sim outside of your game, please give proper credit back to me. Thankyou!

Last edited by cecesaun1 on March 7th 2011, 3:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 9:19 pm

you do it with gimp???

how do you get it to go into game from there then???

question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 9:25 pm

I used both GIMP and TSR workshop to get it done...Angie hun if you can edit pics with GIMP you can make paintings it really is easy once you find the way to do it...it's the TSR workshop which allows you to make it into a sims3pack for your game and I also then converted it into a .package file so I have both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 9:32 pm

i might just check that out....one of these days when i get round to it ....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 9:35 pm

I just love making paintings it's quick and easy for me now and it looks OK I think lol might do some more tomorrow lol.....if you need any help with it just ask or I could try and write a tutorial I guess but I'm no good at taking the pictures to go with it lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 9:41 pm

Eeeeeee Q!!! That looks so fantastic!!!! OMG girl you are amazing!!! I cuggles you to bits!! How did you do the outfit, that looks stunning!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 9:44 pm

The necklace is edited in with GIMP but the clothes are the pants he already had on and basegame shoes and a top from the EA store ....I'm so glad you like it and tomorrow I have another pose I want to try and work on for a painting with Ashkii
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 10:02 pm

Awesome!! You are so very creative!! Love067
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 10:06 pm

Awww thanks CeCe but my pictures are only as good as the subject and since you made Ashkii that means you're awesome!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 10:43 pm

Ok so I decided to go ahead and do the second pose anyway here's a quick preview of the pic (not in game) for some reason his hair cuts through his shoulder when he dances or moves though its less noticeable in a painting as its smaller
Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Ashkii10

You can download both paintings here:

SIMS3PACK
SIMS3PACK

WILL UPLOAD PAINTING IN GAME SHOT TOMORROW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 4:26 am

wowzer Q thats amazing ...... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Topposter
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 4:58 am

I gotta agree with Angie your work is amazing hun, yet another very talented member of CStyles! YAY I love this site huggles for everyone. group hug
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 4:59 am

OMG Q!!! Major talented girlie!! I loves it and def will download!! I know who to call on when I need baby pics and certain events....oh and I've got a Sim I've been working on, she is Indian also but more of the 'Bollywood' type so....ok...so I'm getting ahead of myself!! I wonder if Miss L has seen these? I know she'd love them for her house. She told me she wanted some Indian art!!

Thanks again Q!! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 5:58 am

No problem CeCe and any painting you need doing just let me know hun and I'll hop right on it! The last picture of Ashkii dancing if you go through the frames theres a wooden one its light coloured and the edges have weird patterns to it...it looks very Native American...

Oooh Bollywood I love Indian simmehs especially the girl ones I downloaded beautiful saree's from TSR and the forhead make-up from M&T Cakestore she looked so purdy I just wish Vita sims site would update their indian head jewellery as it was so beautiful
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 1:08 pm

OMG Shocked that's a fabulous pic !! Absolutely love it !! Awesomeeehhh !! dancing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 1:51 pm

Thanks Eva hun xxxxx
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2011, 12:29 pm

Smexy hunk of pixels! I just love him
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 3:02 pm

downloading. hes so hot looking,for a sim that is. putting him with a pre-made and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 4:16 pm

man. i cant get him to download. it says he is in my game but when i go their,hes not their No
Back to top Go down
Aglaia
Aglaia

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 1:49 am

He is a hunk! and in my opinion one of the best male sims around. so drool worthy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)   Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam)  :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashkii Bodaway by cecesaun1 (major pic spam) :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com