Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Share some views from the place you call home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
smac1975

Top Poster : Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 Topposter

Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 3:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Today I miss my the city I grew up and studied. It is where I live at the moment.

The city of Coimbra:

Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 Coimbr10

This pic was taken by someone I don't know who but the colors are beautiful.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 7:09 am

Well I get that too but there are hidden gems close by
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 7:11 am

Yeah I suppose if I looked hard enough I would find something good, but the best view of all that I have is seeing my son wake in the morning and smile at me.( slushy mum moment) lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:33 pm

waaaayyy slushy lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:42 pm

Yup thats me. He came home with another certificate today for working hard in school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:50 pm

nothing wrong with being a smushy mushy mum....i am one too....well done to your little one on getting a certificate Happy 02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 3:51 pm

Q has a certificate for most caffiene induced person on CStyles or most unstable person on CStyles LOL
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 5:57 pm

Hug007 Yayz for all the slushy mushy Mom's!!! Let's see...my view is more apartments!! I live in a huge complex and how it's situated you can't see the road. The entrance is set away from the apartments; if that makes any sense. And sense I'm in one of the larger apartments I'm even further from the entrance.

Now my Mom and Dad's...wowzer...they live in the country, actually in Tennessee's oldest town, it's a historical town and celebrated yearly! They have this HUGE front yard and even larger backyard and these humongous trees that almost shadow the road sometimes! Very scenic and peaceful!! My Dad loves to plant roses and rose bushes so they decorate the lawn and he is so meticulous in his lawn care, they really truly keep up their home as do all the neighbor's in their neighborhood. I almost bought a house right around the corner from them....but then I thought...geez...RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER....nope...not happening... duh lauging 2
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 3:31 pm

my dream is to have a specialization at the University of Coimbra
But I think I'm not that smart to get Sad...

This is my city

Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 Enseada
Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 Praia-do-ribeiro-bombinhas
Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 3341795

And the Rio de Janeiro (The city's most known in Brazil)

Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 Cristo-redentor--belo_6866_1024x768
Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 Cristo-redentor-1290791478

Brazilian Carnival \o/
Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 A4cf0edc3bf65eb251f6275ca52d484d1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 3:42 pm

wow juliana that looks like a truly awesome place, all these lovely places really puts me in the mood to travel..... happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Featured Artist : Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 3:51 pm

Aaah, if I could travel the world just to see the beauty and culture of all Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 7:18 pm

Juliana those pictures look amazing so beautiful!!! Now thats why I love other countries they have so much culture and heritage and well where I am it seems to have nothing like that

Ok so I'm slightly changing this up and hijacking the thread a lil lol

CREOSO CYMRU !!! (thats welsh for visit wales) I'm putting this up as it's where my heritage is from and so technically i am from there I just dont live there lol but the scenery is so beautiful it's breath taking!

Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 ImagesCA1UVD37
Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 ImagesCAIBBDR1
Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 ImagesCAILAPOL
Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 ImagesCAQD9LSD
Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 ImagesCAC6KVU0
Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 ImagesCA4H6ZFH
Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 Wales-beach_1410011c
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 3:19 am

You guys have made me homesick for places I don't even live in!! Beautiful wonderful natures masterpiece!! Or I call them God's masterpieces!! Totally and truly amazingly beautiful!!

I need to win a major lottery and just book flights to visit all these lovely places!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 5:05 am

well Cece i'm with you on that one.......i would love to visit each and every one of these places...... hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 6:23 am

Ditto I would love to visit all these places especially where Eva, Juliana, Miss L and Evie live it just looks so beautiful
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 2:32 pm

What a wonderful place Q ... Very beautiful...
I would love to go to all these places
I need to win a major lottery too Sad...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 8:16 pm

Yeah I think we all need big wins on the lottery if we want to travel to all these beautiful places shown here on this post....yep there are some gorgeous places in Wales Juliana and if you ever get the chance you should definitely visit as its so beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 8:29 pm

well if i win the lottery Q.....i will take you with me to visit everyone hiho as well as brian obviously cant leave my honey behind hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 8:33 pm

YAY I getz to go visit everyone woop woop happy dance ensuing hand dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share some views from the place you call home

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com