Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

need help to look.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

need help to look..... Vide
PostSubject: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2011, 8:50 pm

hey guys...i have been looking at worlds for the best part of the day...i am looking for a new one for my models to live in but ...it has to be un-populated ...meaning no pre-made families from the creator...why??......it makes the game so slow and i just delete them out anyway..if you know of any i would be soooooo happy Big smile Big smile Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : need help to look..... Topposter
Featured Artist : need help to look..... Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2011, 10:34 pm

Haha!! I thought I was the only one that deleted premade families!! Sometimes I will cram them all in the smaller house so I can use their lot, or put them in the mansions for the same reason!!! Too funny!! As for worlds....I know of none, but I'm sure there has to be one out there somewhere. (I know this did NOT help at all) I tried one world and it crashed my game so never again. Bop
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 5:19 am

i hate pre-mades lol.....in total i have tried about 10 different worlds and none of them are right...the ones that are the right size have too many pre-mades or homeless...i will keep searching......i also delete houses i dont like because i cant be bothered to re-build them.....i just use brians or build boxes...lol...i will find my poor little simmies a new town..... happy *NEW* happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 6:58 am

Ask Brian for that builders world hun it's empty of everything no houses or sims and loads so quickly and is actually quite pretty I did all my models shots in there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 8:46 am

i had that one hun...and i got bored putting in the commercial lots...lol...i am so lazy when it comes to that side of things ..... Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 9:59 am

Q-Girl wrote:
Ask Brian for that builders world hun it's empty of everything no houses or sims and loads so quickly and is actually quite pretty I did all my models shots in there

hi Q i had to delete the build it yourself world. coz once i had put all my commercial lots, houses and all my sims it started to play up. would not save, keeped crashing ect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 11:33 am

Aaah see I never play the world I just use it to create models and the pictures needed so I never added anything to it beyond those things
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 11:55 am

I think i might have found one....just testing it now ...it has some people in it but not many as its only a likkle town.....will report back later hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 2:52 pm

Coolies hun I might go and find myself a new world as I'm sick of Bridgeport lol but I dont want it massive or too tiny...hmm I feel yet more downloading coming on LOL
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 2:59 pm

Oh no Q not more downloading! facepalm what am I saying downloading is freakin awesomes yay for downloading happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 3:02 pm

Ha! You little download addict lol I just need to de-clutter my CC files I have way too much and its taking 17 minutes to load Bridgeport up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 3:16 pm

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2011_03_13_archive.html

try this one hun.....i actually like his little town called Sand Key...it seems to be working fine for me..... hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : need help to look..... Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 4:29 pm

I've downloaded this, I'll try it in a bit ! Thanks Angie !! happydance
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 11:25 pm

I'm tired of Brideport also. It didn't take long, just went to the club a couple of times and that took so long to get out of the apartment, through town and by the time you get to the club you 'may' have time for one drink and one dance!! Clubs close wayyy too early!
I'm trying to wait for the next eppy and see what kind of locale they offer. So I don't even play right now, just make Sims, or make them, destroy them, make them put them in the bin...whatever. I've done Brian's sim self at least 5 times now.... help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help to look.....   need help to look..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help to look.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com