Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Topposter
Featured Artist : Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Vide
PostSubject: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 3:18 am

Ok...so I downloaded the animator to my game, luckily no problems, and decided to play around with it and learn it a bit hands on. This has got to be the best thing since sliced bread I tell ya!! I've only done a few of the animations but I haven't laughed this hard in a while. I just wanted to share some fun pics that I took of a couple of my sims. Don't worry...not a serious pic spam...but more than 2!

This is Dionn...my latest creation:
Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Screen40

Excited:
Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Screen41

Kissy kissy:
Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Screen42

Super powerful:
Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Screen43

Artistic:
Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Screen44

CEO mode:
Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Screen45

Normal Jade:
Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Screen46

For some reason when I used one of the dance animations, Jade became cross-eyed:
Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Screen47

Callen pointing to the worm:
Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Screen48

And of course...Callen eating the worm:
Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Screen49

Callen in his CEO pose:
Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Screen51

Jade and Callen in their CEO pose. Just seeing how working with 2 sims would react:
Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Screen52

This is so super cool! Now I want to enter a contest so I can try out my poses! I guess next...trying gimp again...hey...Nessa did it...Angie did it...I CAN DO IT...maybe...

Thanks Ang for sharing this awesome mod with us!! Now...all we have to do is get Julz up and running!!

Shocked Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 5:49 am

Happy 02 Nice thread ...yay cece ...these pics are great...i love the animator i use it constantly..oooh cece i would love to see you in a comp.......keep up with the piccies hun...more is definately better.... thump
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 5:59 am

I love the piccies CeCe, it looks so much fun using the animator, I downloaded it so I think Im going to go in game and try it out. Thankies for sharing the piccies with us.
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 1:59 pm

Soo good you can \o/
Amazing pics Cece hiho
happy *NEW*

*crying because dont work for me* badputer
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 4:08 pm

Lovely pics CeCe, I did try out the tool too, it's great ! Haven't made any pics yet, I was just checking out the tool and the poses Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 4:51 pm

ooh eva we have to see some piccies......pppllleeeaaassseeeeee..... hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 5:10 pm

Maybe I hop in game and take some snaps, OK ? ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 5:24 pm

happy *NEW* dancing ,,ppiiiccciieeess...as you can see i love piccies.. dancing
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 6:27 pm

I was going to use the animator until I had to delete everything, would you mind sending me the link please Angie. ;)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 9:23 pm

I LOVE this mod!! And yes...Eva...how darest thou not posteth piccies of thou animated sims! I can't wait to go back in and play around with it some more! I didn't know it had THAT many different poses available and I'm eager to experiment with the looping animations. Jusz doll...maybe we can start from scratch to see what we may have missed.

Basic questions:

What other mods do you have in game?
Did you remove all other mods to see if it worked alone in game?
What about game updates...are you totally updated to the latest patch?

Placement of mod, are ALL of your downloads in the 'documents' folder of EA or do you have other's in the old 'computer' section?

If you have some in one place and some in another place you might try putting all of them in the 'documents' section. And make sure you are putting them in the 'package' folder located within the mods folder.

Clear all caches and then try it again.

Maybe starting fresh we can locate the problem. I hope anywayz!!

Hugz to ya Julz, I will try to put a few more piccies up later...we have major storm warnings right now so not sure how long I'll be online! Eek!! I hate storms!!! scared
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 9:27 pm

thankies to everyone for the helpful advice, to be honest with you CeCe I cant remember where everything was or if I had all the patches up to date, all i know is it took so long for the game to load and I panicked and then got fed up and then panicked again lol. typical aht behaviour on my part lol.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 9:32 pm

Broomie...tsk tsk tsk...too much caffeine hun? On game load time...just don't let it load for 2 hours or so...bad for your computer and your hard drive. You might have some corrupt content that is slowing you down and also...a little trick I learned is if you do your saves as 'save as' and not just 'save' you can delete your older saves!! Clears up space and I can bet ya it will ease your loading time. With each 'save as' you are basically regenerating so you really don't need the older saves. Or if you don't feel comfortable totally deleting them...take them out and put them in a folder and save it on your desktop.

Hope some of this helps!! hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 9:36 pm

I cannot thank everyone for all the helpful advice, as for the caffeine oopsie my bad! lol. Im writing down every bit of advice I get so that I dont forget it, my memory is terrible. facepalm
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 9:38 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
I LOVE this mod!! And yes...Eva...how darest thou not posteth piccies of thou animated sims!

I did post CeCe, I did Big smile (Here), I didn't want to hijack your thread Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 9:40 pm

broomie i have 3 notepads ...one for comps....one for cc i download and mag stuff...and one for the house they sit beside me on a little table so i have them close....and cece...... hide ....this is me when a storm comes our way...i freak out .... happy *NEW* happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 9:42 pm

EvaTer wrote:
cecesaun1 wrote:
I LOVE this mod!! And yes...Eva...how darest thou not posteth piccies of thou animated sims!

I did post CeCe, I did Big smile (Here), I didn't want to hijack your thread Razz

Aww Hun you know I don't mind hijacking!! I will check them out! Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 9:44 pm

angie247 wrote:
broomie i have 3 notepads ...one for comps....one for cc i download and mag stuff...and one for the house they sit beside me on a little table so i have them close....and cece...... hide ....this is me when a storm comes our way...i freak out .... happy *NEW* happy *NEW*

Oh I'm totally freaking out! They keep interrupting the regular shows with updates, now they are saying high winds with a chance of hail. Wahhh!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 9:51 pm

i would definately be under the bed or in a closet with my fingers in my ears and humming to myself.....well hopefully it will pass by without too much damage.... hide
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 9:52 pm

I need to buy some more notepads, Im the same as you are in storms CeCe I hide when a storm comes. Here is a hug to keep you company face hug
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 9:55 pm

excited excited excited look look look.......my posts...600.... excited excited excited cece big huggles to you ........ group hug Cstyle group hug....
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 9:59 pm

WOOT WOOT way to go Angie cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 10:19 pm

broomhilda wrote:
I need to buy some more notepads, Im the same as you are in storms CeCe I hide when a storm comes. Here is a hug to keep you company face hug

thankies...I hate storms and all the warnings are making me a tad nervous....you all wonder if they are telling you everything! hide
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 11:42 pm

Hey Cece, I tried EVERYTHING...
The new way, the older way... leve just this mod inthe folder
EVERYTHING Sad045 Sad044 sad

But I"m happy that you all can do it thump

Thank you all for the suport
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 1:10 am

sad Aww Julz...I'm so sorry... I really wanted you to be able to play with this. Maybe we can figure it out eventually...did you check the site this came from and see if anyone else posted a similar problem as yours. I've done that before and solved issues that way. I won't bug you anymore, but if you need me just holla'!!! excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!   Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experimenting with the animator!! Me likey!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com