Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Gift for CStyles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Featured Artist : Gift for CStyles Badge-1-1
Gemini

Gift for CStyles Vide
PostSubject: Gift for CStyles   Gift for CStyles I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 12:22 pm

Angela's Romantic Bedroom

Gift for CStyles W-570h-500-1437865

VERY IMPORTANT

This is a set provided by tsr for those who can spend 5.000 Kudos to buy it.
It is very cute and I imagine that some people want, but dare not spend 5.000 kudos in it (I think it too much Big smile )
So there it is, Cece allowed me to share it with you, but I ask you dont give me credit, dont thank me or anything else that you put my name along with that set out the CStyles because this set is not "free"

This is our little secret ok? ;)

Last edited by julianafraga29 on April 17th 2011, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : Gift for CStyles Topposter
Taurus

Gift for CStyles Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gift for CStyles   Gift for CStyles I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 1:02 pm

I have just downloaded this and I cant wait to get it in my game, eeep broomie loves to download. hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Gift for CStyles Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gift for CStyles   Gift for CStyles I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 10:34 pm

I'm with you Broomie!! I just downloaded it and can't wait to see this lovely creation in game!! Makes me want to go in game right now...I think I just might do that!!

I'm all for generosity and sharing and I really appreciate those that are and do!!

*you all know who you are and I 'secretly' thank you!! Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

Gift for CStyles Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gift for CStyles   Gift for CStyles I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 5:53 am

Thats the beauty of CStyles, there are so many people who create awesome stuff for the simmies and then are so kind and generous to share them with us so people like me can go on a downloading spree. lol Thankies to everyone who shares their stuff with us. hiho hiho hiho Oooooh downloads (now I wonder if there are any sites I havent gone into yet) lol. happy *NEW* happy *NEW* happy *NEW* Download Download Download
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

Gift for CStyles Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gift for CStyles   Gift for CStyles I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 1:49 am

Thank you girls \o/ I dont like pay things Rolling Eyes
Because not everyone can have, even if it's kudos No
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gift for CStyles Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gift for CStyles   Gift for CStyles I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 6:34 am

thankyou juliana.....this is so nice of you to share with us here...we are truly blessed with the most generous friends at cstyles.......hugs to all..... thump thump
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

Gift for CStyles Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gift for CStyles   Gift for CStyles I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 7:17 am

This is going to look sooo good in my simmies house, eeeeep I love the downloads here on CStyles, thankies to everyone for sharing their creations and finds with us. broomie loves you all.
hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gift for CStyles Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gift for CStyles   Gift for CStyles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gift for CStyles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Furniture/Electronics/Plumbing/indoor/outdoor/-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com