Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

List of GOOD cc sites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowee282

List of GOOD cc sites Vide
PostSubject: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 4:52 pm

I'm wondering if it's ok for someone to direct me to some good cc sites that don't cause problems. As you know I've gotten burnt by the Exchange. I like using their Lots but have deleted all but one, a restaurant, that seems to be fine.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : List of GOOD cc sites Topposter
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 5:02 pm

Hi Snowee Im sorry to hear that you have had problems with your cc, I tend to go on the sims3 updates to get my cc, it has all the links to the sites for cc. You could try that. I havent had any problems with the cc off there. I hope that this helps you out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 5:32 pm

Where is The Sims 3 Updates? Sad044
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 5:44 pm

Ok this is how I get to it, click on forum at the top of this page, then scroll down till you see a list that says "Site Links" scroll down this and right near the bottom you will see Sims3Updates.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 6:43 pm

snowee if its houses you want look no further than brians on here..........he does a lot of fab houses, also eva and evie have done some too and juliana has done some fab commercial lots none of which have done any damage to my game hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 9:17 pm

Thanks everyone, will check out!!

How do I get to Brian's work Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 9:23 pm

he is on the featured artist bit at the bottom of the forum he also has a link to his website in his signature thing under every post he makes hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 11:42 pm

I did't realize all the info here Smile Don't know if I'll make it to bed tonite Smile But I do have a question; when downloading what is the diff between sims3 package and just package, does it matter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 7:01 am

the difference is the sims 3 package will go to your launcher and install that way this will also show what you get with the house or clothing, i run everything through the custard tool before putting it into my game, and the package file goes into your packages folder in your mods file, i also check everything when in my packages through the dashboard tool, this way i can see if anything is corrupt............i am sure eva or evie or someone can explain it much better than me though.........and yeah there is tons of great things on here, also have you checked out the sims for download section too....some cuties in there...... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 9:03 am

The package kept giving the little box about windows couldn't open so I just did some of the sims3 packages with no problem. Keep getting a message that the sims3 dashboard has stopped working, so couldn't run anyting thru it, if I'm doing it right.

Sims for download? Is it on this site?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 1:26 pm

yep its on the bottom of the forum on here, also you will find a lot of cc in the index of custom content also at the bottom of this site.

what i will do is type up everything i do in easy step guide so you can see what i have and what i do if that will help face hug
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 4:31 pm

Yes it would Angie. It might be a windows error that won't let me use custard/delphy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 4:43 pm

are you using windows 7 or vista ?? i dont think that makes much of a difference as i have used it on both hiho

i will sort that list for you later as i am about to head off for a bit of family time hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 7:13 pm

I'm using Windows 9. I upgraded to 9 thinking it would solve somve problems , but not. Should be the same though. Enjoy the Family time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 12:50 pm

Thank you very much Broomie! Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 4:04 pm

Awww you are very welcome. Im glad that i could help you. ;)
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 8:19 pm

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/234888.page
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : List of GOOD cc sites Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 10:51 pm

Snowee I'm surprised that you have missed so much that is available here on Cstyles. Hmm...makes me wonder if I need to re-arrange a few things around to make it a bit easier so you don't miss certain things, and possibly help other newbs to the site.

I can't believe you didn't know about the sims for download section. Yep...I really need to check this out.

Thanks for letting us know this, even if it wasn't intentional...it still helps!! hiho

Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 12:55 am

Ok Sergio thanks, Def me will try to explain what I have: I used Winzip - I have the cleaner and dashbord up but I must be doing something wrong, maybe, a box keeps telling me that they have stopped working and I can't get to the files. I've gotten msgs saying they are working on the site(EA maintenance) so maybe this is the problem. I have tried the past few days to use one or the other and gotten nowhere. I have the download folder with everything that I've downloaded, sims 3 custom. I can't download package files because I get a message saying windows can't open it I need to pick from a list.

I took a chance and downloaded something, fingers crossed, but don't want to do that again until I learn how to use this custard thing right.
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 2:48 am

Cece, I guess where it is located I just thought it was advertisments not downloadable things Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:39 am

snowee i have put on a list of what i use and what i do in the general discussion thread for you, not sure if it will help but you can always try hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of GOOD cc sites   List of GOOD cc sites I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of GOOD cc sites

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com