Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  Vide
PostSubject: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 5:50 pm

here are some of my comp pics that i have been doing today

some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  Andiandboys
some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  Tab3
some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  Girls
some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  Girls2
some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  Sandiharry

Last edited by angie247 on April 11th 2011, 2:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  Topposter
Leo

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 6:01 pm

very cool angie. oh to be that talented. i really like the one with girls in the jeans
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 6:03 pm

Aww they are sooo awesomes hun, you should win with these piccies. They look so awesomes, my favourite is the top piccie , it looks sooo classy done in black and white. Yay to Angie for her awesome simmies and awesome piccies. Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 6:12 pm

awwwwwwwww thank you ladies....stevie all of these were done in game and the only editing was lighting and shadows, all done with the new pose player thingy too, the one with the girls were for an open contest still running and the other 2 are for what i call long running comps............ hiho hiho hiho

on the last one i drew in the wand and fire ball on gimp forgot about that ...lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 6:17 pm

You are sooo talented Angie, I loves looking at the piccies hun, keep em coming lol. Here are some dancing bananas for being soo talented hun. Thankies for sharing the piccies with us.
dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  Badge-1-1
Tech Support : some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 7:01 pm

Lovely pics and poses Angie !! hiho Awesome job for the competitions !! cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 7:05 pm

thump thankyou eva...........i am in love with the pose player.but i think you can tell....... thump thump
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  Badge-1-1
Tech Support : some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 7:18 pm

I've seen a lot of creators making poses for simmehs, I love all the poses LOL Big smile
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 8:13 am

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! I love the 2nd shot and 3rd shot especially. EEPPPPP. Oh Angie, you are so talented!!!! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 8:25 am

Love067 thankyou Ness..............those are my favs too......there are loads of poses out there now and i just gotta have them all.............lol........ Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 10:06 am

Im sure it wont be long before you do have all the poses Angie, lol ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 1:03 pm

i have added more pics that i have done today, the fire/ice one is a combination of 2 pics from me and soukina who have to work together for a comp........she sent me the fire side and i had to do my ice side and merge them both together what do you think ?????????
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 1:28 pm

i like the ice side but the fire side looks to plain. like it doesn't have the same intensity as the ice pic
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 1:33 pm

i might add some light effect on to her side, to make it stand out more.give me 10 mins and i will post another one on, thanks stevie hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 1:35 pm

I agree, we need more action on the fire side. Perhaps surround her in fire?

I love the second one, too cute Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 2:53 pm

ok so soukina sent me a second pic and this is what we done between

some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  Angiesoukina3-1
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 2:59 pm

Wooozers hun these piccies are awesomes! What amazing talent you both have. Thankies for sharing the piccies with us. YAY for the piccies WOOT WOOT!
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 3:02 pm

i like this one better Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 3:22 pm

yeah i think we will go for this one i am waiting on soukina approving before putting it on the comp.....thankies broomie hun for all your support face hug

and thankyou stevie for your honest and kind words and of course for your support too face hug
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 3:50 pm

your very welcome mam
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 8:29 pm

hiho hiho got scores back for the black and white pic..i came first now in the last 4 models eeeeeep....... hiho hiho

and joint 2nd with the harry potter one Love067 Love067 Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 8:38 pm

OMG hun that is absolutely wonderful, CONGRATULATIONS your hard work and talent has paid off hun Im sooo proud of you. Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 thump thump thump thump thump thump thump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1    some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some of my comp pics MORE ADDED feedback needed on 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com