Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

new model

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

new model  Vide
PostSubject: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 9:51 am

new model  Screenshot-102

her name is Tiegan and she has on that new skin that eva put on Big smile
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : new model  Topposter
Featured Artist : new model  Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 9:55 am

Very purdy Angie!!!

Love that pose, I downloaded that one too Big smile Where were we without all these custom poses, makes simatography so much more fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 9:57 am

Oh woozers Angie I love the hair style and colour and the skintone is absolutly awesomes. I also love the top she is wearing its really pretty. Well done me hun on yet another awesomes simmie. Broomie thanks you for sharing the piccies YAY piccies. hiho hiho hiho Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : new model  Os51eg
Leo

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 6:22 pm

Real pretty Ang !! Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 6:25 pm

thankyou ladies, Ness i totally agree it makes taking shots for comps so much easier, and the possibilities for making more creative edits is endless now hiho hiho

Eva I love this skin on my simmies hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
smac1975

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 8:14 pm

she's cute angie! but not the red hair Sad... I would giver her some light brown hair
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 8:28 pm

i gave her red hair to be different from the other models who are all blonde or brown haired, this way she stand out in the pics more, but yeah she is cute, i will upload her at some point and i will change the hair colour too Big smile Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 10:44 pm

Don't you just adore Sergio's honesty?!!! I'm sorry...I have a 'honesty' OCD!!! I really don't want to find a cure for it! Razz

Beautiful Sim twinzie, loving the colors on her. I like the skin, don't love it though. It's something about the nose, the nostrils to be more exact. I think they need more definition. Ladyfrontbum spoiled me on that feature and then Evie's skin totally sold me! It's one of the first things I look at now when I view new skins. But you did an amazing job using it and I actually like the red hair! dancing
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 7:11 am

I love me a redhead, don't change her hair Big smile

It's the Irish in me Smile I think I might dye my hair red again Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 7:16 am

ok the RED hair stays, i had red hair like the pic in my twenties it was very long and i have naturally curly hair so it was all spirals too, then I had blonde which i didnt like that much as i looked too much like my mom now i'm back to brunette and the odd grey which is quickly dyed lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:32 pm

Twinzie hides the grey's!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:41 pm

yep i does hun...i am never goin to get old NEVER i tells ya.hehehehehehe.no more greys for me......... excited excited
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 11:00 pm

I have a coffee cups that say's, 'the key to staying young is to find a age you like and stick with it!' happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 5:58 am

i like that...i need to get me a coffe mug like that ...........i like little things like that i have a cushion that says i'm not bossy, i just have better ideas... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
AquaLina
AquaLina

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 2:58 pm

I agree wit Mr Nsync aka the smac dude...she's cute but brown hair would made her cuter...cuterer...hell y'all know what I mean
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 3:09 pm

thankies lina....the red hair stays just now for the comp she is in but after that i might change it to brown or blonde see what she suits best hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : new model  Os51eg
Leo

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 3:12 pm

I'm with Miss L Smile The red hair is lovely on her !! It makes her stand out ! hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
AquaLina
AquaLina

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 3:20 pm

Red hair is cool I have red streaks in mine
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 7:50 pm

awesomes Lina
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 9:49 pm

Make her a twinzie!! One with red hair and one with brown hair!!! Maybe dress them according to their hair....or somefin....just blowing out ideas and such...I'm hungry... laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 8:43 am

oooh i never thought of that.....great idea i will do a twinzie for her......... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 8:51 am

Oooooh now that is an awesomes idea, remember Angie we need lots of those awesomes piccies hun. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 9:13 am

i will do some a bit later........i am now even thinking of doing a third triplet with blode hair too just to see what she would be like hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 9:20 am

Oooh triplets, you will have Sergio after them lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 9:21 am

haha yep he can have them all.......lol...........breeding machines hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 10:08 am

Oh your poor simmies turned into breeding machines, can you imagine though if the triplets all had triplets my goodness thats a lot of triplets. lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 10:30 pm

Broomie you just confuzzled me... crazy Oh Ang that would be awesome, and they must have different personalities to match their hair, like fierce redhead, subtle brown, sassy blonde....I LOVE this!! And right now I don't think our pixels are on Sergio's mind right now...he is in China seeking real love...bless his heart...I hope he finds what he is looking for! Love067

Sergio we luvz you!!! ❤
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 4:49 am

aww sorry if I confuzzled ya CeCe, I confuzzled myself as well facepalm , Awww I wish Sergio all the best in everything that he does especially finding love who ever he meets is going to have an awesomes man in their life. Awwww falling in love Broomie is getting all slushy.lol. blushing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 10:44 pm

I know...isn't love wonderful when you have it Broomie? Ok...I'm getting all squiffy eyed now... (Ang's word...but don't you just love it) hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 10:00 am

I do hope all goes wel for him, he is truly a wonderful man, bit weird at times but wonderful just the same, and cece hun do you need a tissue for those squiffy eyes... Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 3:10 pm

Awww thats soo sweet to think of him falling in love and being sooo happy, I do hope that it happens for him because everyone deserves to be happy whether they choose to be single or in a relationship. Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 3:46 pm

well said broomie hun......... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 3:49 pm

Thankies Angie.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 6:23 pm

Its not the same without sergio being here is it ................. hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 2:12 am

Sergio is a romantic mushy man at heart. Big smile Travelling to the far east to find himself love. Love067

I won't even travel outside my front door. But then I won't go outside my front door for anything Razz Too much effort to move.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 3:38 am

^LOL!!! I know...I do hope love finds Sergio...because that's how I think it works. I think we mess up sometimes when we try too hard looking for it. I think I've been in love twice in my life and each time I know that love found me and I wasn't even looking for it. Love067

But yeah twinzie...I agree...I miss him bunches...and thanks but I have my own tissue sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new model  Vide
PostSubject: Re: new model    new model  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new model

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com