Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  Vide
PostSubject: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 9:56 am

Here is Tiegan
The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  Screenshot-102

This is her first ever photoshoot pic, as she progresses through the modelling career track i will update with little story captions and more piccies................ ❤ ❤

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  2gse907jpg

Last edited by angie247 on April 12th 2011, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  Topposter
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 9:58 am

Oooooh I cant wait to see that Angie, bring them piccies on hun broomie loves them piccies! lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 10:15 am

so Tiegan has her first assignment posted above in the first post...............what will she do ?? Fire or Ice..now i am not going to tell you i am going to keep it as a surprise for you......hehehe
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 10:26 am

I would go with fire as her hair is flame red, hmm I wonder if she has a fiery temper to match? Whichever one you choose hun Im sure that it will be awesomes, eeeep I cant wait to see which one you choose. lurk
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:05 am

ok guys Tiegan has been for her first assignment photoshoot with yours truly, now she was a bit picky at first not liking the outfit or hair or the make-up but once i explained the look we were going for she agreed to do the pic, here is the before editing pic

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  Screenshot-108

not too bad but needs an extra something, now is it going to be fire or ice, not so hard to guess i think.......ok here you go the after we gimped the pic shot

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  Tiegfire

now we sit back and wait for the scores ....... Big smile Big smile
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Featured Artist : The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:27 am

OH WOW! Awesome Angie!!!! Great choice of pose and I love that the fire is wrapped around her!

Hahaha my simmehs chuck tantrums too. Anouk was all like "I dont like my new hair, I dont like this top, I don't like these shorts'. I restyled her after she had the twins. I went back in tonight and I changed her back to long hair, denim hotpants and a nice tank top with some heels. Then she was all happy again. LOL. I think she was a bit devastated when I chopped her long hair off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:30 am

thanks Ness, i find it so funny when they are like.nope you gotta be kidding me I'm not wearing that, i swear they think they are real sometimes lol hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:33 am

I know!!! LOL! So funny. Even funnier when I find myself going "don't be that WAY!". Nouk was all sappy faced walking around depressed cause her hair was gone. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:42 am

I talk to mine saying its ok just for one pic then you can get changed, i can just see her walking round sulking, poor anouk lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 11:04 am

I think we all do that lol, these simmies can be sooo fickle at times. hehehe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 9:49 pm

Tiegans 1st assignment is being judged tonight ...........i wonder how she will do hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 11:52 pm

Twinzie I hope you do fab...keep us posted!!!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 5:34 am

Good luck Angie (not that you will need it hun) your simmie is awesomes hun. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 5:22 pm

ok so Tiegans score is in, shall I tell you how she done.................................................................................................................................................................................................ok here it is......................................................

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  2q0jcw0
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 5:30 pm

Congrats Angie !! Yayyy !! band Hug007 cheers hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 5:33 pm

bicycle bicycle bicycle yay, i am so happy and thrilled ............got to remember though this is the 1st assignment hope i can continue to do well..............woot woot ....still excited about the score .................. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 5:38 pm

I'm sure you will do fine in the next assignments ;) You're very talented !!
Every reason to be proud & it is a great feeling to come in first ! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 8:59 pm

awwwwww thankyou eva its comments like yours that keep me going in the comps and you all give me the confidence to try new ways of editing my piccies i am so grateful to you all Love067 Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 3:28 am

Congrats Angie!!!

That pic was awesome sauce hun Big smile

You keep getting better Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 6:27 am

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  Sw4byejpg
The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  2uepqnd

I thought i might do.......................ahhh I'm not saying I will keep it as a surprise for you all............mainly because I have no idea what one to do......lol......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 6:29 am

miss_lochness wrote:
Congrats Angie!!!

That pic was awesome sauce hun Big smile

You keep getting better Big smile

thankyou Ness, its all down to practice practice and more practice, I still think I have a long way to go though.......... Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 6:41 am

CONGRATULATIONS ANGIE hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho
Here you go hun your trophey
The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  Images3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 8:23 am

thankies broomie hun.......i am doing the happy dance as broomie got me a trophy yay yay.............. dancing happydance dancing
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 8:26 am

Im glad you like it hun, it is well deserved, maybe brian should build you a trophy case! and then you can fill it with trophies from broomie hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 8:29 am

good idea broomie.................... Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 8:32 am

Thought so, hehehe I had an image of you sat surrounded by trophies and not able to move and thought Brian can build awesome simmie houses so he should be able to build you a trophy case. hehehehe or maybe several cases. happy *NEW* hiho happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 11:54 pm

That'd be cute if I could somehow add a little side thingy showing of contest wins!! I will have to look into that!
Twinzie!!! You wonz!!! Firsties!!!! Can't wait to see the next pic you come up with!! dancing
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 6:30 am

Me too I just love looking at the piccies of other peoples creations and contests. Bring forth the piccies for all to seewe need more piccies! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 1:57 pm

ok so i have done another pic with our model Tiegan, as you know this assignment we had to show an emotion, i was going to do lonely but so did lots of others so then i thought ok i will do worried or shocked but just as i was going to post the pics for that someone beat me to it...................mmmmmm.............not much choice left so i went with spirited and here is what i done

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  Tieganspirit

Nothing says having spirit more than doing a bungee jump and Tiegan loves to bungeeeeeeeeeee Big smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 2:50 pm

I love it especially her hair, that is one brave simmie angie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 2:53 pm

I lol'd so much at that picture she looks terrified
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 3:35 pm

I would be terrified too...............i had to draw the hair broomie as i didnt have one that went that way Big smile Big smile
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 3:49 pm

LOL funky edit though just thought she looks absolutely terrified out of her swede lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 10:36 pm

your getting better and better everytime hun. Smile XXX
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 10:45 pm

Love067 Love001 i love you brian Love001 Love067
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 3:44 am

LOL, I love that shot Angie Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 7:22 am

thanks Ness, I thought i would go with something a little different Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 11:26 am

well the results are in............................i would like to say sorry to Tiegan as it was my idea to do this and well it didnt go quite as planned but not to worry, it is only a comp after all

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  Ws8bh4

right enough said about that, epic fail, lol, now on to the next assignment

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  2rrs57k

i wonder what we will do for this?? need to get my thinking cap on Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 2:04 pm

Ha I know exactly what springs to mind when I saw the words fallen angel *hums tune to self merrily* good luck on it though
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 6:58 pm

ok so for this assignment I took a slightly different route here goes.....

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  Tieghook

When Tiegan left home for fame and fortune, she dreamt of seeing her name in lights. She never for one moment thought there would be a price tag next to it. Realising the depths of despair she has fallen to She knows the only thing between her and her dream is the willpower and determination to drag herself out of this trade and move up the ladder of success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Stories-
Create a forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com