Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 Topposter
Featured Artist : Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

MOST TEXT COPIED FROM THE ORIGINAL COMPETITION BY REXY AND JILLIE ON THE SIMS 3 FORUM HERE. ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEM FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL COMPETITION IDEA!

"Before fearing the dreadful word 'edit' please keep in mind this is a wonderful way to improve your editing skills, learn, and just have fun!"

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 Shop_m10

Hiii pretty (and hunky, if you’re of the male-type) simmies! This thread that you’ve wandered your way into is affiliate to the ‘Shop Me Stunning competition'. It completely steps out of the framework of the everyday, run-of-the-mill modeling competition, and steps into the realm of the awesome.

I’m sure you have a few questions:

Sooo...give me the deets! (Okay, not a question at all…)

Below I’ve posted two completely raw in-game screenshots of the same sim, one with hair and one without. What I want from YOU is to edit one of them (or 2-3 of each if you wish), your choice based off of whether or not you’re comfortable with hair drawing. Change what you wish: Shade/smooth the skin, draw on makeup, edit the eyes, edit the lighting, and ANYTHING else you can think of!

What in blazes is up with that name?

To ‘shop something is short for Photoshopping something. Simmies say “Photoshop me to the point that I am a stunning and conceited inhabitant of this Earth!!”, or for short, “’Shop Me Stunning.” Of course, ANY editing program is more than welcome; it was just a clever title.

Do I have to sign up in any way?

No you don’t! You don’t even have to post here telling me you’re editing one of the screenies if you don’t want to, you can just post it when it’s finished.

How do you win?

After one week since the screenies were posted, the lovely cece will pick her favorite from one category and I’ll pick my favorite from the other, and those two editors will be the winners! Their pictures will go permanently into this thread under the “Winning Edits” bar!! (possibility of poll voting to determine the winner)

Will you be giving us themes?

Sometimes, yes, but I’ll be throwing a fair amount of “free edits” into the mix for you guys to just go cah-razy on!

Are you limiting the number of people that can enter each round?

Nope! Whoever gets their edit in within the two weeks the screenshots are up is in the running for a win!

Can I come back for as many rounds as I want?

You bet! Edit screenies to your heart’s content.

Are the screenshots all going to be from your game?

No ma’am slash sir! We’ll be having guest contributors for screenshots for some of the sets.

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 The_ru10

★Quite obviously, no negative comments toward other people’s work, your own work, or the judge’s picks at the end of the two week period.
★No use of text on the edit, unless the theme specifically asks for it.
★You can submit an entry for both categories if you'd like.
★You can redo your entry as many times as you'd like before the deadline, as long as there's no apparent copying of other people's entries.
★This is meant to be a fun, laid-back, no-strings-attached competition. Have a blast with it!

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 The_ju10

Evie Cece

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 The_sc10

Hair Editing ------ Non-Hair Editing
Coming Soon...
(Click the thumbnails to open full size image and save)

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 Winnin10

Round 1: (Click the names of the winners to view the winning edits)
Cece's Pick: SweetBaby
Cece's Runner Up: Q Girl
Evie's Pick: DollieForeverxoxo
Evie's Runner Up: SweetBaby

(Click the images to view full scale)

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 The_en10

Resources: Jillie's Hair Drawing Tutorial | amazing1239's Hair Drawing Tutorial (Thanks Q!) | Harry's Hair Drawing Tutorial (Thanks Q!) | Izzy's Make Up Drawing Tutorial (Thanks Q!)

Brushes: (I know they say photoshop, but they work in gimp, these are all what I use in my gimp)
Hair Brushes 1 | Hair Brushes 2 | Hair Brushes 3 | Hair Brushes 4 | Eye Lashes 1 | Eye Lashes 2 | Eye Lashes 3 | Eye Lashes 4 | Eye Lashes 5 | Lip Gloss | Skin 1 | Skin 2 | Skin 3

Last edited by Evie on April 28th 2011, 2:40 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 4:30 pm

your welcome hun, she is beautiful you done a fantastic job Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 4:34 pm

OMG Sergio I love your piccie hun, you have done an excellent job on her hair. Just like I knew you would! Broomie loves it. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 4:37 pm

ok broomie your turn, wolverine or not give it another go hun, i bet you will be able to do it Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 4:42 pm

Noooooooooom hide I iz not breakin out wolverine 2 the scary is back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 4:54 pm

i cant believe its that bad hun, lol, you are funny broomie, keep trying in private then and one day yu will surprise yuorself, just look how far you have come in doing sims and piccies hun, that was all down to practice and thats what you should do practice practice .............. Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 5:03 pm

Hun imagine your worst nightmare and then add real squiffily bad hair and that is what I create! hehehe and I cant try it agian without a therapist and some medication handy! hide
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 5:28 pm

Dun duuuuun duuuuuun wolverine to the recue...Broomie I luvs ya but if you break out wolverine I'm gonna have to break out the holy water and stakes and hunt the thing down....it cannot live I tell ya! Come round to mine and we'll practise together and Q will give you insider tips and a go on her precious tablet!!!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 5:45 pm

Awwwww thankies when I think of the wolverine simmie this happens
Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 Images26
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 5:47 pm

Yep I had nightmares about Wolverine coming to get me along with mogwai's the sneaksy little things
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 5:58 pm

Oh no not the mogwai hide
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 6:03 pm

Thanks so much Broomie! Love067

Yeah Broomie your turn! happydance

Please try it again! Big smile Though if you do another Wolverine we want to see her hun! It will be fun! happydance

Ok hun sit here and it will be more easy for you Big smile
Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 Relaxing-Chair-IC-S512-
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 6:12 pm

Aww thankies Lushness that is so sweet of you hun, and it wont be funny hun it will be seriously scary eeeeeeep Im having wolverine flashbacks hide
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 6:40 pm

Dude seriously if you're gonna try again I wanna be the first to see lol you should come here and I can help hun
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 6:45 pm

Im not sure if I can relive the nightmare..... I mean even freddy krueger had his limits, my wolverine simmie takes the tacco..... will someone take the bad hair do away! hide Im not coming out if its still here. hide
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 6:48 pm

LOL c'mon broombug you've faced way scarier than this...think Mogwai and colons lol....together we shall have you editing like a pro me deary
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 6:53 pm

awwww thankies hun, maybe I will give it a go, awww hell yeah lets do it! and your right I have faced scarier stuff (my ex boyfriend being one of em) miaoooow broomie put the claws back in lol Devil no
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 12:17 am

Lushness sometimes it's the browser that can affect your ability to see things on certain sites. I use Chrome yet I can't get into Peggy's site unless I change over to firefox.

Try using different browsers maybe and maybe clean out the cache and see if that works.

Other than that...I've no idea what can be wrong. Wonderful piccies guys...showing some true talent here!!! I'm going to take a position with Broomie behind that sofa... hide
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 5:45 am

ok you two out from behind the sofa, no more hiding cos we know you have hidden talent and i bet you can do this, if i can you can, i have no artistic streak and i still tried, so come on ladies give it a go............................ face hug face hug face hug
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 6:39 am

Quick CeCe there is room behind here hide wiv me I has got popcorn for us
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 1:02 pm

All EXCELLENT entries so far!
1 more day to get in those last quick edits, maybe edit the hair picture and add some slight make up since we don't have any of those entered yet!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 2:07 pm

evie my pic is different.........not the original one i entered which is the one on my avi ????
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 2:08 pm

Whichever you choose Angie they will be awesomes
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 2:10 pm

QBALL entered hers a while ago and now wonders if I should do a new one quickly as I have an idea...hmmmm
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 2:11 pm

Oh hell yeah Q bring on another simmie hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 2:16 pm

i dont know what happened but my pic the one i entered is still in the thread but the one that has been posted looks like a scary witch.............lol.............might try the make-up if i have time Big smile Love067
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 2:18 pm

ARRRGGGHHHH Q is full of awesome sauce my new edit is bazingaaa if I get it finished in time woot woot
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 2:18 pm

on nooooooooo not a scary witch! Angie has she been near the wolverine
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 4:09 pm

Well Broomie , seriously scary and fun Big smile

XDDD

Believe us Broomie! Come on hun try it again! Love067

broomhilda wrote:
awwww thankies hun, maybe I will give it a go, awww hell yeah lets do it! and your right I have faced scarier stuff (my ex boyfriend being one of em) miaoooow broomie put the claws back in lol Devil no

Yeah! rave rave rave

cecesaun1 wrote:
Lushness sometimes it's the browser that can affect your ability to see things on certain sites. I use Chrome yet I can't get into Peggy's site unless I change over to firefox.

Try using different browsers maybe and maybe clean out the cache and see if that works.

Cece I saw all the edits , but I didn't notice that the ice background was the same. I thought it was a different one.

I use Google Chrome too , and I can't see Peggy's site too xD

Evie wrote:
All EXCELLENT entries so far!
1 more day to get in those last quick edits, maybe edit the hair picture and add some slight make up since we don't have any of those entered yet!

Yes , we have one entered! My second edit is a edit of the picture with the hair! Shocked

Thanks Cece and Evie! Love067

All have made incredible edits! happydance
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 4:21 pm

Ok I've finished my new edit woop woop dunno which to go with though hmmm

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 Japaneseeditfinished

Ok I'mma go with this one if we have to choose one of the three we've entered...
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 4:31 pm

Ooooh hun I would go with this one, I love the background and her hair is absolutely awesomes.. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 4:34 pm

thankies broomie woomie I am gonna choose this one if we have to pick just one from the selection we entered into this comp....QBall just had to do this one and now I'm glad I did....I drew her hair, extended the clothing, drew on some light make-up, lightened her skin as white as I could , drew on the hair ornaments and added the umbrella and background woop woop
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 4:54 pm

Everyone is allowed up to 3 edits in each category. So far no one needs to pick and choose which to keep and which to get rid of. :D
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 4:56 pm

Thanks Evie well I have my three then and promise not to add any more....sorry if I babbled a bit in my posts I'm not a happy bunny right now sooo I tend to trip over my own words lol *deep breaths*
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 11:02 am

Deadline is midnight tonight!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 1:53 pm

Wow Q, that last edit of yours is just awesome cheers

I did a nonhair edit. Not the best editing, especially around the hair, but I was bored and this gave me something fun to do =) I am actually quite proud of how the makeup turned out.

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 Nonhairedit
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 2:06 pm

WOWZERS that edit is BAZINGAAAAAA it's totally gorgeous I love the fairy wings they're so beautiful...awesome entry SweetBaby....just totally awesome!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 2:07 pm

I just have to agree with Q, SweetBaby your simmie is beautiful and the fairy wings are just stunning, WOOZERS you are sooo talented. worship worship
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 2:09 pm

Isn't she just? I mean I was like gobsmacked when I saw the edit it's just so beautiful
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 2:21 pm

Me too the simmie is just simply stunning SweetBaby you must feel so proud of yourself creating this. its awesome. worship worship worship
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 2:29 pm

Aww shucks - Thanks so much!!

I did the wings from scratch - Glad you like them =)
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 2:32 pm

OMG you did the wings from scratch? Sweetbaby you oooze talent because they are amazing. Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 thump thump thump
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 2:38 pm

You're too kind Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Thanks Broomie Love067

Definitely oozing something today.. (stupid allergies Razz )
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 2:53 pm

Me too SweetBaby I've been sneezing everywhere lol and wow girl you have some serious talent if you drew those from scratch awesome sauce lady just awesome sauce
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 2:58 pm

Your very welcome SweetBaby. ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 9:50 am

Incredible edits Q-Ball and SweetBaby! Smile
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 9:51 am

Awww thanks Lushness hun x
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 1:21 pm

No more entries this round guys! It's time to pick our fav!
I'll post up the winners as soon as I get cece's pick. Razz
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 1:39 pm

Eeeek I'm all excited now...good luck guys there are some awesome edits and I'm so glad I'm not choosing the winner lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 2:58 pm

Eeeeeep Broomie is all nervous now, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE I cant wait to see who wins this one. happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Challenges-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com