Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

The Bodaway Children

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : The Bodaway Children Topposter
Featured Artist : The Bodaway Children Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

The Bodaway Children Vide
PostSubject: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 8:47 am

I know I have been so uber lazy with updating my legacy for you all (I actually have uploaded all the chapters, I just have one more to go. I want to give you guys a BIG update!!!), so I decided to take some piccies of Ashkii and Anouks bubbas. I know Cece has been patiently waiting to see our sim grandchildren aged up Razz

As you guys know, they had four kids. 3 girls and 1 boy (I wanted more boys): Harlow, Jackson, Noe and Ava. In my own personal opinion each one of them is beautiful in their own way, but in all honesty, one of them is just FUGLY!

There are a lot of piccies in this thread, so beware Big smile

The Bodaway Children Scree378
The Bodaway Children Scree379
The Bodaway Children Scree380

The Bodaway Children Scree381
Harlow - her lips are just a tad too big. Otherwise, I think she is still quite purdy. She's a nice combo of both her parents.
The Bodaway Children Scree382
Jackson - ain't he a handsome NDN man? I struggle to see who he resembles most? Perhaps Anouk? But his lips are not like either of his parents.
The Bodaway Children Scree383
Ava - One of the twins. I err...I dont know what happened here. She looked like her Dad when she was a toddler. Like SPITTING image. Then something happened to her face.
The Bodaway Children Scree384
Noe - The other twin. Absolutely like her mother in every way. Except she has Ashkii's eyes. She's very delicate, and not spunky like her Mum. She stands out as sort of odd in her family. Her hair is much lighter than the other 3 and like I said, no spunk! Suprisingly she's not my favourite. I love Jackson and Harlow Big smile

More posing shots:
The Bodaway Children Scree385
The Bodaway Children Scree386
The Bodaway Children Scree387
The Bodaway Children Scree388
The Bodaway Children Scree389
The Bodaway Children Scree390
The Bodaway Children Scree391

More of Harlow:
The Bodaway Children Scree392
The Bodaway Children Scree393
The Bodaway Children Scree394
The Bodaway Children Scree395
The Bodaway Children Scree396

More of Jacky boy:
The Bodaway Children Scree397
The Bodaway Children Scree398
The Bodaway Children Scree399
The Bodaway Children Scree400
The Bodaway Children Scree401
The Bodaway Children Scree402
(I finally have a MANLY MAN in my game, and its all thanks to some smart breeding Razz)

More of Ava:
The Bodaway Children Scree403
The Bodaway Children Scree404
The Bodaway Children Scree405
The Bodaway Children Scree406
The Bodaway Children Scree407
I think that's enough now. She has such a purdy name, I dunno why she is so fugly. Well I do, it's called attack of the sliders!

More of Noe:
The Bodaway Children Scree408
The Bodaway Children Scree409
The Bodaway Children Scree410
The Bodaway Children Scree411
The Bodaway Children Scree412
Her prettiness annoys me. I am no fan of pretty and delicate. I am a fan of pretty and spunky! Gah, can't stand Noe.

AND...do you wanna know who I chose as Legacy heir?

LOL

JACKSON Razz
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : The Bodaway Children Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 9:28 am

Lovely family ! Great piccies Miss L !! hiho
Always enjoy watching a family photo album !! Big smile
Thankies ! dancing
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 10:06 am

Hehehe, I love my sims family Big smile They are like my own children. LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 11:05 am

wow great piccies Ness, I love Jackson he is so dreamy looking and the girlies are quite sexy too even the fugly one has a little something about her, cant wait for the next instalment hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 12:16 pm

Thankies for sharing the piccies with us MissL and I agree with angie Jackson is a complete yummy one. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 9:27 am

Hehehe I love Jackson too. I just need to find him the perfect wifey Big smile

I agree Angie, they all have something special about them Big smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 9:44 am

Who ever Jackson has as his wife she will be one lucky simmie lady Smile
Back to top Go down
smartalec02
smartalec02

Cancer
Comments : oh yeahhhh, hee!

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 12:38 pm

ohh ness! im jealous! hee~ theyre such a superb family! but i love noe though, i have no idea why im so into softness beauty thing! LOL~ and jackson, one word.. YUMMY!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 12:56 pm

Ness what about Mirren, i think they would be fab together think of the babies ........... hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 12:59 pm

It has to be done Angie, the babies would be sooo cute, awww ickle babies
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 1:28 pm

I will be searching high and low for a female to mate with Jackson!

Present me your women! Nah just kidding. I just sounded like Sergio... Razz

Mirren is lovely... hhmmm...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 1:45 pm

you could put it to the vote each of us nominates a female of our own, then when you have say 5 to choose from put it to the vote but you are not allowed to vote for your own ???? would make it interesting dont ya think ??............... Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 1:52 pm

There's a good idea Big smile

He is still a child at the moment, but once he ages up, I will definitly be doing that. Thanks Ang Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 8:27 pm

Look at our little g'babies!!!!! So cute and I think 3 out of 4 isn't bad!! hiho Nothing a little plastic CASergy can't fix!! They are so good looking...and wowzer on the legacy heir...can you spell HAWT?!! I can't believe how gorgeous he is, or the girls!! Thanks for posting these piccies Nessa...I'm so glad I got to see these darlings... Love067
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 3:30 am

You're welcome Cece Big smile

I can't believe how well they turned out too! Especially Jackson, he is so ugly as a child, I am scared to see his teen years. But hey, if he ends up like this, I am all happy to live through the ugly years Big smile
Back to top Go down
smartalec02
smartalec02

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 4:25 am

so jackson was the ugly duckling turning into beautiful handsome swan!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 11:37 pm

Looks that way Ayu!! As in real life, we are sometimes surprised!! You prob have met someone that was fugly as a kid and a wowzer now!!! dancing
Back to top Go down
smartalec02
smartalec02

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 1:11 am

cece, thats so true!im so glad the sims 3 also have that aspect! weeee for sims!! cancan
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 6:26 am

I think that we have all met a fugly one and then years on met them again and thought wow mother nature was sooo kind to you, damn you mother nature what about me?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 1:03 am

Lol Broomie!!! You are probably a brick house!!! (that's a good thing) I agree Ayu...if every single sim came out drop dead beautiful the game would become boring very quickly so I do like the 'surprise' genetic factor because it is close to real life.

I had a family had the ugliest little toddler in sim history (so I exaggerate a bit..you get my point though)...she was even scarier as a child and almost painful to even look at in game. I tried a cute hairstyle, cute clothing but nothing worked. So here come her teens and I'm bracing myself expecting this true fugly 'oh my eyes are burning' teen...I sat back surprised...she was so stunning!!!!! I was 'what the heck'...so it holds true. I wish I had piccies of that girl because it was truly a transformation.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 7:01 am

Now that would of been good to see, just imagine a fugly sim with wolverine hair now that is tragic! Even mother nature couldnt mess up that bad! hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bodaway Children   The Bodaway Children I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bodaway Children

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Cstyles Featured Artists :: Retired Artists :: Miss_Lochness-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com